Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pokin my head around (c)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 555

Pokin my head around (c) Empty
PostSubject: Pokin my head around (c)   Pokin my head around (c) EmptySat 13 Jan 2024 - 5:28

Hazel had received permission from her twoleg to finally go outside of her nest. She trodded through the snow eagerly, sending bits of flakes flying. She hadn’t been outside since the time she had arrived here, which was only recently. She looked overhead the small wooden fence to see acres and acres of land spread out with trees; it was the forest nearby. She wasn’t too familiar with it, and every time she tried to jump past the fence and look around, her twoleg would hurriedly try and stop her from escaping the nest.

She had never thought about how it must be out in the forest, but every once in a while, she smelled cat scent. It was strange; why would cats live out in the forest and not have such a pampered life? She warily padded towards the fence and looked around. There were no cats in sight, but there was still the smell of some. Her ears twitched. Was it true that cats lived here? She felt the need to explore past the border that split twolegplace and the forest, but she feared she would worry her twoleg or get lost in the woods.

She stepped back from the fence, letting the bell from her collar jingle, unsheathing her claws. She wasn’t that strong, but she could put up a fight if needed. Hazel had smelled them way too much and felt curious about what was going on past her fence. "Hello?" she meowed kindly. "Anyone there?" she asked. Maybe she had alerted them, and one would respond to her calls. Maybe…

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Pokin my head around (c) ?3qsSL=party Pokin my head around (c) ?3qjRT=party Pokin my head around (c) ?3NSVJ=party Pokin my head around (c) ?3XjWK=party Pokin my head around (c) ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down

Pokin my head around (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: