Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Know You. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

I Know You. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I Know You. [Closed]   I Know You. [Closed] EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024 - 10:12

A piece of dried vine rested in Burdockroot's maw. Her paws were placed against the makeshift medicine den as she attempted to weave it through the curved sticks that made the roof. The medicine cat was considered with the sturdiness of the build and hoped more vines holding it together would prevent a collapse in a rainstorm. It would also hopefully cover the leak that dripped upon her head sometimes. Completing her task, Burdockroot thudded back to the ground and turned to pick up the next piece when an interesting scene caught her gaze. A kit - one of Pineblossom's - stood alone at the fresh-kill pile. The kit was enough for small amounts of hard food, but last she knew he was still going to Pineblossom for most of his nutrition. With a sigh, she looked around for Heatherberry. With her more gentler apprentice not within eyeshot, the elder medicine cat lumbered over. As she came closer, the scene became even stranger.

The kit hacked at the mouse sitting at his paws, slowly slicing his sharp kit-claws down the flesh. The mouse was killed, already of course, so there was no need for this kit to be doing this. She slowed, allowing the kit to proceed. She wanted to observe, watch, see if she can make ends meet of what was going on. The fur on her hackles tingled, threatening to rise.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: I Know You. [Closed]   I Know You. [Closed] EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024 - 17:15

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

Stupid. Stupid fishling. Stupid medicine cats. Stupid this. Stupid that. Wolfkits tail lashed behind him and his claws scored down the taut flesh of a most unfortunate mouse. He was angry, over nothing in particular, and everything at the same time. His mama was still sick. He was still angry that the fishkit from RiverClan was the way it was. He couldn't find any ants, and-- He let out an angry hiss and clenched his teeth down on the piece of kill. He growled within it and shook his head and tossed it aside. Uneaten, butchered, unfit for consumption at this rate. His anger had not subsided, but he felt better about it. He lifted himself up to hit it again, a nice hard smack to send it flying, and caught a shape out of the corner of his eyes.

"What are you looking at?" He spat. He tasted metal on his tongue, salty and sweet from the mouse and annoying, and turned and spat it out. "Don't you have anything better to do than look at me, hah? Shoo. I'll eat you."

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Know You. [Closed]   I Know You. [Closed] EmptyTue 23 Jan 2024 - 9:59

Burdockroot tilted her head, her eyes peering and inquisitive. "You'll eat me?" She questioned, taking a step forward with her large and mighty paws. "You can't even eat a mpuse." She snorted, her monotone voice with the barest hint of humor. This kit didn't scare her, of course he couldn't. "And you might reconsider threatening your medicine cat. One day, your life could be in my paws." Her eyes flicked back over to the mouse, her jaw tightening in controlled anger.

Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Know You. [Closed]   I Know You. [Closed] EmptyThu 25 Jan 2024 - 8:26

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

"I didn't want to eat it," Wolfkit snorted, his fur puffed up to make the already on the larger-end kit seem that much larger. The kitten ears and paws didn't help, though. Unproportionally small compared to the rest of him. "I'll eat you when you're asleep, and then you won't notice."

A Medicine Cat? That gave Wolfkit cause to pause, but not for long. He thought about it, and decided that he did not want to think about it, and his lip curled if only briefly. "You sit around with stinky herbs and think you're talking to dead cats all day. If my life was in your paws, I'd rather run away. Do you talk to yourself?" He well and truly did not care what rank this cat was. She stank and was annoying him. That was all that mattered.

template by #kiikko

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Know You. [Closed]   I Know You. [Closed] EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 12:21

Burdockroot laughed, a dangerous rumble in her chest. Her eyes narrowed as she took in the kit before her. The defiance in this cats eyes - it was a dark fire just below the surface. His paws were still soaked with the blood of the tortured prey and some smeared - probably unnoticed - on his kitten fluff. His words were crueler than should have been natural to a kit and at the mentioning of eating another cat alive. Her jaw clenched further. She's seen this before. She knew his type. The stench of cruelty rolled off his pelt. It was all too familiar and as the black kit stood before him, she swore he flashed red furred for the briefest of seconds. Her thoughts didn't ripple her emotionless, blank face until a cool, sly smile crossed her lips. The large, bulky cat that once killed a badger single-pawed stalked slowly towards the kit like he was prey. Casually, she leaned down and whispered in his ear, her voice tickling his kit ear-fluff.

"If I ever see you destroying a piece of fresh kill again, I will personally make sure you are forced to eat left-overs. My meals. Now, and forever." She straightened back up, squaring her shoulders and towering over the kit. Even if he was large for a kit, the scarred medicine cat could cast a shadow on even some warriors. As a healer, she had consciously made the effort to withhold that size, but now, she wanted to try to strike fear in this kits heart. Distantly, she wondered if she should bother telling Leopardstar about this kit. She too would probably toss her concern aside. But when Burdockroot felt something, she was always right. Even if no cat wanted to ever believe her.

Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Know You. [Closed]   I Know You. [Closed] EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 14:11

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

Wolfkit let out a sudden, sharp spit when her voice ghosted past his ear. His paw flashed out, narrowly missing Burdockroot's face as she leaned back again. His fur stood on end, but not entirely out of fear. Adrenaline, maybe. Anger, absolutely?  

"I don't care what you're gonna 'personally' do," He snarled, baring his needle-sharp kitten teeth at her. His shoulders seemed to almost quiver with the amount of rage he held, too much for his small (but still big for a kit) body to contain. He almost imagined Burdockroot as the RiverClan fishkit for a minute, the shocked look on its face when he swung his paw across its face. He could imagine doing the same to Burdockroot, and yet found he couldn't quite imagine her looking shocked. And that irritated him more. "I'm not gonna let you tell me what to do," He hissed. "You medicine cats spend all day dreaming, and then tell us your dead friends are talking to us, and not helping my mama. Is that what that..." He glanced back at what was a mouse, but moreso a pulp now. "Is that what that thing is telling you? Bully a kit instead of helping my mama? You're all useless anyways."

template by #kiikko

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Know You. [Closed]   I Know You. [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Know You. [Closed]
Page 1 of 1