Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Away Santiana!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2872

Away Santiana! Empty
PostSubject: Away Santiana!   Away Santiana! EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024 - 17:52

(OOC:
My forest topics and pirate kitty topics will be titled after sea shanties,

Santiana is a very nice song I have recently found and I shamelessly have been listening on repeat and it is boosting muse for forest so much:

There are so many versions on spotify but I like the ones by:

The longest johns (I consider this the original)

I also really like the version done by Jonathan young too however.  It is like they took the original and added metal and rock to it and made it so cool!

His voice sounds like such a villian and I am in love with it!

... anyways sorry for nerding out so hard but you cant stop me, thnx for reading <3
)

Forest stalked the plains of the moor-lands scouting about and learning the lands that were now all his.  He breathed in the cool-crisp and fresh air.  The stench of the clans was finally washed away and nature was beginning to heal.  Rabbits were back in the fields something that had vanished while the clan kitties were here and overhunted the forest to near death.  Forest had been so relieved when they had left, if they had stayed much longer the prey might never have recovered.

Now, one might ask how forest avoids being a hypocrite since he also hunts, the answer was he instructed his crew to supliment with food from the twolegs as well.  The clan cats were so stuck in their way of rejecting food that they had very nearly brought down the entire ecosystem because of their foolish traditions and refusal to listen to reason or think outside the box.

The usually gruff and upset tom was in a very much better mood lately ever since the clan cats had left and even hummed a couple sea songs to himself that he had learned so long ago almost in another lifetime when he spent time along the docks.

The twolegs were strange creatures but they could keep a good beat and rhythm.  

He looked over the land standing tall on one of the moors high peaks and glanced around.. wow... there was actually quite a few rabbits out and about, he determained that it would be alright to take one now.  Later in the week he would promise to eat the twoleg kitty food they left out.

Sneaking up at the rabbit he darted out at it...

(ofc I roll a ten ...)

a weasel jumped outta no where and tried to attack him, startled but not one to back down over that he struck first and smacked the weasel with heavy blows sending it flying!

dirty tricks used -5 dmg and 7 sp snap used for 7 dmg and 7 sp

The weasel was left in a dazed and confused state and staggered off retreating already changing its mind about this.

Weasel
8 HP / 135 SP

Forest
40 HP / 86 SP (-14)

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Wed 10 Jan 2024 - 17:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog