Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mosskit's Decision

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:10

She narrowed her eyes. She knew mosskit wished she didnt say that....but why dose it matter. "I want Blackraver to be leader" she said "He is the best mentor EVER" she said
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:13

"true but he hates bramble for killing his fox then black killed a baby fox i thought i was next in line!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:16

"Black is the one that should be the leader, thats all im saying" she said "Brambleflame has a bad adittude, just like Featherfall" she hissed in discust
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:18

"i was just saying most cats think that bramble should be leader" she mewed standing in the middle of the thunderpath as a monster came

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:29

She saw the Monster. "Mosskit look out!" she yelled as she grabed her friend and ran across the tunderpath back onto shadowclan teritoy.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:34

"thanks again" she mewed "i need to go and talk to my mom" she said getting up and making sure there were no monsters which there wernt exept for one but it gets her by the edge of her tail

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:37

Dragonpaw followed her.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:42

"i cant wait until i cann be a warrior" she mewed

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:44

"But your only a kit" she said "I am going to be a warrior in only a couple of weeks" she said happily "You will be there befor u know it, its not as long as it seems" she said lifting her spirts
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:51

"not for me" she sighed wishing Something intresting would happen like a fight starting when shadowclan barges in accusing the of abducting their clan members

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011 - 21:00

Dragonpaw couldnt think of anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 13:59

"now what" she sighed "i cant think of anything-" she broke of smelling something unusual

ooc- what can we use for something unusual

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 14:07

OCC- a garbage truck!

She smelt the air and her nose didn't like it. "Eww" "It smells like crow-food" she mewed. A large monster came up the thunder-path. it was very slow. They got out of the way. The monster came and turned heading for the carrion place. "It must be the monster that takes crow-food to the carrion place" she said "Ive never seen one befor."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 14:10

Mosskit hopped in the back of the truck and saw a twoleg. She clawed at the window and it turned around crashing the monster into a tree making mossah sprain her paw

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Jan 2011 - 14:13

"Moss!" she called. As she ran she saw that the crow-food had spilled out of the truck onto Shadowclan teritory. She walked over to moss "Are you ok?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Decision   Mosskit's Decision - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mosskit's Decision
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next