Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 319

Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan) Empty
PostSubject: Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)   Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan) EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024 - 0:46

Myrtlekit
Kit | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlekit was curious about what was outside the nursery nest, and she often ventured toward the opening of the den but could never go outside of it without Paledove's watchful eyes. She decided today she would venture out a little way while her mother was occupied with her siblings. As soon as she figured her mother was distracted, she quietly darted out of the opening. 'I'll just have a quick look around and then I will be back in the nursery den before mother notices' Myrtlekit thought to herself.

After looking around a bit, she quietly padded over to a small snow drift and started digging in it. After rounding out a hole just big enough for her to tuck her small body into, she grabbed a moss ball and set it in front of the snowbank. She crawled into her hole and waited in a stalking position, eyes narrowed as she focused on the moss ball, tail flicking with anticipation. Myrtlekit wait until a small breeze rocked the moss ball slightly and then she pounced onto the ball with all her might. Rolling onto her back and holding onto the ball with all she had she bit and kicked it until it was shredded. She looked down at all the moss bit and decided to find another ball, as she padded away from the nursery den, she reminded herself not to be so vicious next time....

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:20; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)   Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan) EmptySun 14 Jan 2024 - 2:46

Yewkit's ears perked up and his eyes followed his sister sneak out - yet another adventure! He witnessed her play a game of her own, and he yearned to be out there with her. He stepped quietly to the entrance, and with a quick look behind him to Paledove, he ran out to Myrtlekit in a few strides. His chaotic sisters were helping him come out of his shell.

"What are you doing out here?" He whispered softly to her. "I saw you leave, but I'm the only one I think. Do you want to get a new mossball together and we can play?" He offered quietly, glancing behind him to check their absence wasn't noted. Deep down, he wanted to be there to protect her. But, he'll also be able to practice his pouncing. It's a win-win!
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)   Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan) EmptySun 14 Jan 2024 - 11:54

Myrtlekit
Kit | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlekit jumped when she heard a voice come from behind her, and turned around with her hair raised on her back. "Oh geez Yewkit, I nearly jumped out of my fur" she quietly hissed at her brother. She then sat down and licked her front paw to calm herself.

"I was practicing my pouncing, but we will need 2 moss balls if we both want to play. I had grabbed my moss ball from the den but i think we will get caught if we go back in, maybe there is some moss hiding around here close by, we should look together!" Myrtlekit mew to her brother as she stood up and looked around for some moss

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)   Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan) EmptySun 28 Jan 2024 - 3:18

Yewkit's whiskers twitched in amusement at Myrtlekit's reaction - he couldn't help but grin. He felt triumphant in some way - being able to sneak up behind his littermate so easily. He wouldn't admit it, but it fueled his ego.

"Two moss balls it is then!" He whispered in confirmation, following her lead with wide eyes. He felt anxious sneaking out, but two heads are better than one. Hopefully, Paledove would understand why he came along. Though, there wasn't much of anything right off the bat, making him a little frustrated.

"There has to be something." He insisted in a hushed hiss. He remembered how much moss Honeypaw was able to bring back consistently - where did she look? "Maybe we should check around the tree roots? Err, I don't know. Where does moss usually grow?" He shuffled, wishing he would've asked the apprentices instead of his sister - who was probably as equally clueless.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)   Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan) EmptySun 28 Jan 2024 - 9:46

Myrtlekit
Kit | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlekit quickly ran to the closest tree scanning it for some moss. She ducked under an arched tree root and called out to her brother, "Yewkit hurry I found something!". Her tail was twitching as she hid on the other side of the large root waiting to pounce on her sibling the moment they darted under the root. 'Who is to say we only have to play with mossballs?' She grinned to herself

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)   Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan) EmptyTue 30 Jan 2024 - 23:46

Yewkit's eyes widened with excitement when he heard his sister's call. Without wasting a single moment, she rushed to the tree where she had disappeared. "Coming right there!" He replied in a hushed tone. He didn't stop to think that she said something - but it must be a mossball, right?

He crouched low to the ground as he approached the tree, feeling anxious about being spotted by Paledove or their other littermates. He slowly slid under the arched root, looking around for Myrtlekit. "Hello? Myrtlekit...?" He mewed quietly, desperate for a response. He could smell her scent... But, where was she?
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)   Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan) EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024 - 12:31

Myrtlekit
Kit | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlekit's eye's widened with excitement, as her brother passed under the root arch. 'Now!' she thought to herself.

Myrtlekit launched herself forward crashing into the unsuspecting Yewkit. The young kits went rolling a short distance into a small patch of moss. "GOTCHA! Myrtlekit screeched as she leaped onto her feet. "Oh, Yewkit look, these is a bunch of moss right here. She mewed, batting at a few loose stands.

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)   Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 8:19

Yewkit's startled yelp echoed through the camp clearing as he was tackled by his own sister. For a moment, he was disoriented - his fur ruffled and covered in moss and various debris.

As he regained his composure, he smiled wide and laughed. "You got me good, Myrtlekit! But, I'll get my revenge. You better watch out!" He promised, his eyes sparkling with mischief. He reflected on all sorts of things he could do to get her back, but it had to be equally as good.

He joined Myrtlekit in batting at the strands of moss, his tail flicking with excitement. "Is this good enough for mossballs?" He pondered, mostly to himself - it wasn't quite as soft as the moss that Honeypaw would bring in. He didn't like the texture of this particular patch of moss.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)   Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan) EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 8:36

Myrtlekit
Kit | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlekit laughed with her brother, and turned her attention back to the Moss. The Moss was a bit dry but she was convinced it would work. "I'm sure it will work, just got to shape it a bit." Myrtlekit mewed as she batted a small clump back and forth to make a ball. She achieved a ball like shape and stopped batting it, "See Yewkit it works just fine." Just then the Moss ball crumbled apart and was a jumble of mess. "Er, well I guess it didn't work." Myrtlekit looked at Yewkit and then back at the Moss ball. "Oh well, got any ideas on what we can do? Or do you think we've been away to long and someone is going to notice?" She said looking back towards the nursery.

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)   Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cautious Adventures (open to Skyclan)
Page 1 of 1