Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Didn't Start The Fire[C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

We Didn't Start The Fire[C] Empty
PostSubject: We Didn't Start The Fire[C]   We Didn't Start The Fire[C] EmptySat 6 Jan 2024 - 2:19

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Ajex had invited another member of the Crew, a tom named Ramone, out for a hunting patrol. He wanted to gift Alethea something, but in the dead of leafbare couldn't find any flowers or leaves, and so decided on just passing her some food. She hadn't been eating as much lately. The only problem was that Alethea, bless her heart, didn't enjoy fox nearly as much as he did. Well, no one really did, so he would just have to bring something more "normal" back for her. As for why Romane was here... well, Ajex might get too bored during the hunt, so Romane could entertain him when it got too boring.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: We Didn't Start The Fire[C]   We Didn't Start The Fire[C] EmptyFri 19 Jan 2024 - 1:42

"What is UP, Ajex?"

Ramone certainly wasn't the type to enter quietly, even if they were meant to be hunting. Ajex had already proved himself a predator foxes, badgers, you name it. He was a connoisseur, if you will, of any and all predators that dared stalked these frostbitten lands. This rough-and-tumble cat had to give him props for the gall to even go after the things on purpose. Bumping their shoulder against the orange cream tom, Ramone gave a crooked grin before meowing, "What are we feeling today? Snake? Dog?" The mere mention of fresh meat set their stomach a-growling.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: We Didn't Start The Fire[C]   We Didn't Start The Fire[C] EmptyFri 19 Jan 2024 - 4:33

The territories remained strangely dead, even the forest empty of everything except prey, twolegs, and predators. Clawed and chewed-up ears he hated running into predators, especially with a back leg that still twinged and ached whenever he pushed it too far. A part of him almost laughed. He used to run the moors huffing at the idea of predators, and now he stuck to the trees, longing for a proper surface to climb that anything other than a squirrel couldn't scramble up.

How things changed.

He padded across the snow near his old home-territory's border, paws light and silent, gliding over its surface. He'd practically been born in the snow. If he couldn't keep a silent pawstep on the icy surface, he'd have to call himself a rat and live in a dumpster.
Unlike the badger blundering their way through anything and everything that could make a sound, marring his home well, it used to be with a crashing path a deaf bat could follow.

And then there was this. With the lack of Clan cats, seemed all the loners had crawled out of the woodwork to roll casually on the territories, giggling about how the big bad warriors had all left and it was all theirs now. Well, what could he say, he'd done the same a couple times when a group or two had left a nice nesting spot empty. Still. They could have a little respect.

Ginger was there, too. Fancy seeing a familiar face haunting this place. Deciding to stop by, he padded up, swishing his tail in greeting. "Hey there, kits. Funny place to meet an old scent. And a new one, too," he added, smirking at the unfamiliar pelt. "Seem to be a few of those around. I'm Flamethrower: winner of a thousand scraps, infamous among rogues — new here. And you're...?"

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: We Didn't Start The Fire[C]   We Didn't Start The Fire[C] EmptyFri 26 Jan 2024 - 4:32

Ajex felt a grin make its way across his face when Romane appeared. The cat was one of Ajex's favourite cats so far in the Crew; not many cats could deal with his preferences with a straight face, let alone a smile. Swiftly, the ginger tabby kicked away any thought of hunting small mice and instantly began forming ideas as to what to catch. When was the last time he had gotten a taste of badger? Maybe Alethea would appreciate badger meat more than rabbit. While, she might not, and think him weird for even trying to eat it, but how would he know if he never tried? Ajex perked up, his request ready at his tongue, when another voice spoke up. He turned his head around to look at the newcomer, surprise flashing through his eyes when he recognised the tom.

"Flamethrower! You still remember me, right? I'm Ajex, and this here is Ramone!" He introduced his companion briefly, then flashed the orange tom an equally bright smirk. He couldn't help but catch the "flex" about winning scraps, and couldn't resist turning to Romane and adding, "As I was saying, I think we could go for a badger today." He then turned innocently to Flamethrower, and asked far too sweetly, "Perhaps you would like to join us?"

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: We Didn't Start The Fire[C]   We Didn't Start The Fire[C] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 1:35

Who’s this guy?’ Ramone’s expression didn’t change as they gave this new cat a once-over. They seemed older, at least. Couldn’t get much more information than that. “Can’t say I’ve heard of you,” They glanced at Ajex momentarily as he said, ‘You still remember me, right?’. Sulfuric eyes moved once again to the vibrantly ginger tom. “So you’ll have to tell me all about why you’re so infamous, Flamethrower. After we do a good bit of hunting. Something to do in all this cold.

Not that Ramone felt cold, what with their long, dense fur. The only thing reminding them of the chill was from the wind against the scar on their forehead. Turning to face Ajex as he spoke, they felt that twin spark of mischievousness. “Badger sounds real good right about now. Real, real good.” A hunter's delight spread across their face, eyes glinting and teeth itching to find their mark. It'd been a little too long since they'd felt that thrill of battle, that excitement that made them feel like they were a hound at heart, not a cat. “It’ll be fun.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: We Didn't Start The Fire[C]   We Didn't Start The Fire[C] EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 20:32

Of course he did. Well, he remembered that he'd met him, anyway. Ajex, yeah, the little mischief maker rogue who had a WindClannish look to him. "Nice names. You know, I knew a Ramone, once... Old, cranky, weird — nothing like you, 'course."

And they were hunting... badger. Weird choice. If they tasted how they smelled, he'd rather try roadkill rat. But he didn't miss that challenge in the ginger's eyes, probably expecting him to turn up his nose, his friend a little standoffish. They wanted to give him a test? Well colour him interested — if he was going to butt in, he might as well make it worth his while. Besides, even with an iffy leg he could still outrun a badger.

Mjolnir always said he was too stupid to avoid challenges. Well, better keep proving her right.

He winked, showing a hint of fang in his smile. "Pretty sure you'll find out why soon, kit. Oh, and badger? Sounds delicious — count me in."

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: We Didn't Start The Fire[C]   We Didn't Start The Fire[C] EmptyFri 23 Feb 2024 - 7:01

"That's the spirit," Ajex purred in response, feeling his paws tingle at the challenge in Flamethrower's eyes. He whipped around and began to lead the way; not that there was much leading required on his part, since the scent of the badger was heavy enough to scare away all other prey in the area. It didn't take long for them to track it down, and once they were within sight of it, Ajex was off. He moved with the familiarity of a cat who had done the exact same movement in the exact same scenario enough times to do it in his sleep. He might as well have been hunting a mouse.

With a heave of his hindlegs, Ajex was crashing into the side of the creature, claws raking down it's side as he flew past. Ajex landed on all four paws, whirling around to face his oppenent with a crazed grin and blood-thirsty eyes.

Ajex used Jumping Strike, dealing 10(+3)dmg and -7SP

Ajex

65 HP / 133 SP(-7)

Badger
77 HP(-13) / 150 SP

PostSubject: Re: We Didn't Start The Fire[C]   We Didn't Start The Fire[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

We Didn't Start The Fire[C]
Page 1 of 1