Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wellness Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Wellness Visit Empty
PostSubject: Wellness Visit   Wellness Visit EmptyWed 3 Jan 2024 - 10:46

Sprucebark walked quietly, tip-pawing around his sick clanmates not wanting to make a sound and awaken anyone.

He went to Scorchlight's side and settled in besides her. "How are you feeling?" he asked his mate quietly. She had been out with the sickness for a little bit now and it worried the warrior. He would be there to keep an eye on her and get her anything she needed. As for him? He only had a mild symptoms, nothing to complain about compared to what some of the clan had.

They just had to hold out and wait this out it appeared. He leaned a little against his mate taking comfort in at least in all this they were together. Nothing would or could change that.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 548

Wellness Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellness Visit   Wellness Visit EmptyMon 8 Jan 2024 - 7:03

She grumbled and woke up, purring as she watched her mate settling in beside her. She beamed at him with her enthusiastic glint shining in her eyes, "I’m doing fine, Sprucebark!" she meowed. Her enthusiasm never ended; she licked Sprucebark. "But I’m glad you are here for me." She tried to keep her words quiet, but she couldn’t hide the fact she was glad her mate came to visit her. She was happy she was back to normal; she flexed her paws and felt content with everything, even when she was sick. "Even when we are far from home, Sprucebark, we still have each other," she meowed to him. Barely startled by Sprucebark waking her up, she looked outside towards the sunlight shining in her fur. She thought she was as bright as the sun, and nothing would change that. She gave a warm smile to Sprucebark, again, yawning.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

Eggs and dragons (help me hatch and grow by clicking on them)
Wellness Visit FrFJHWellness Visit Mcg4RWellness Visit Q5k93Wellness Visit KoD3RWellness Visit XzBtW Wellness Visit CGqIl
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Wellness Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellness Visit   Wellness Visit EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 21:37

(really sorry for how late this is. I will do my best to respond to future scorch and spruce topics in a faster amount of time :)

Sprucebark smiled so much, his heart fluttered every time he got to be with her. They were mates for a while now but every time he got to spend time with her it felt like getting to fall in love with her all over again. He nodded at her words and gently nuzzled at her happily when she licked at him and purred deeply.

"so right... I am always gonna be right here by your side, promise" he whispered resting his tail on her back. He had never felt this level of peace in his whole life, she really helped him so much in all this. They would be able to get through all this he just knew it!

"Thank you, for being so positive and energetic in everything" he meowed quietly to her. "I think its the only thing that has kept me together in all this he laughed quietly just so happy that she was seemingly doing so much better now.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wellness Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellness Visit   Wellness Visit Empty

Back to top Go down

Wellness Visit
Page 1 of 1