Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

contemptus mundi [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

contemptus mundi [closed] Empty
PostSubject: contemptus mundi [closed]   contemptus mundi [closed] EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 2:25 am

With so much going on since Briarthorn’s untimely return to her Clan, she hadn’t truly gotten the opportunity to sit down and speak with Birdstar about… well, everything. It had been her intent from the very beginning, but not that it seemed they had finally settled (at least for the time being, anyway) she figured now must be as good of a time as ever. Large paws pressed indentations into the frost underneath as she made her way toward where she knew the molly to be resting, but she didn’t dare step a paw too close, hoping to whoever among the stars would listen that she wouldn’t fall ill. Even the most minor symptoms set her in edge, paranoia scattering through her mind like rats through carrion. Every sneeze, each tickle in her throat… It was a horrible feeling, and she knew that it was only a matter of time before it reached her, too. She’d stave it off as long as she could, though.

Curling her tail over her paws and clearing her throat, she looked to Birdstar with an almost pained expression. ”If you’re feeling up to it, I think it’s time we talked.” She mewed, not breaking eye contact. There was so much to say, and she didn’t know where to begin.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: contemptus mundi [closed]   contemptus mundi [closed] EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 2:25 am

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

contemptus mundi [closed] Mistpe10
contemptus mundi [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: contemptus mundi [closed]   contemptus mundi [closed] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 12:41 am

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

Wolfcall might have been right, when he'd set off to find SkyClan a new home like Beechfang said. For the missing Clanmates they found in these familiar lands, Birdstar was beginning to wonder if it wasn't a sign to remain here. Once they were all healthy and leaf-bare passed, these lands would surely flourish. StarClan could reach them here, even with no conduit. There seemed no reason to make the perilous journey back. For graves and rites and home, all of which she desperately missed, but... it was nonsensical. Nothing was anymore. Birdstar didn't know if the routine fever had burnt parts of her brain away or if things had always been so... difficult.

Approaching pawsteps made her ears twitch, and Birdstar looked up as she was pulled from her thoughts. One of the many cats persistently on her mind: Briarthorn. Birdstar's expression grew tight looking up at the molly. There was a dismal urge still to deflect to her as Briarstar, even after so many seasons removed from that rank, from Clan life as a whole. Birdstar only wanted someone smarter, more capable to stand in her place. Sighing softly, she nodded and pushed herself upright, remaining where she was so as to respect the distance Briarthorn set between them.

"I'm alright now," she assured. Her voice rattled around her ribs, but she had a moment of reprieve from the fever, so she would consider the congestion and periodic dizziness well. "I almost regret having you return," Birdstar said with a huff. "I'm grateful Wolf found you, but during--" A fit of coughs seized her, and Birdstar didn't bother to finish her sentence when it passed. She just gave another rough, punched-out sigh and lowered her head. "... Tell me what you're thinking, Briarthorn. I imagine you're regretting your choice in deputy."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6