Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Happy Holidays, WCC!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4591

Happy Holidays, WCC! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays, WCC!   Happy Holidays, WCC! EmptySat 23 Dec 2023 - 15:23

Christmas is just around the corner closely followed by New Years, so I figured why not have everyone share what they got or what they did for the holidays! Doesn't have to be Christmas, could just be a nice lil gift recently or even one that still makes you happy to have been given/you're looking forward to doing the road.

For me, my boyfriend got a pokemon x razer collaborative mouse with gengar on it! He also got me two cameos with the voice actor for Arthur Morgan from RDR2 (Roger Clark) with personal messages that literally got me through a rough patch a few days ago. Not sure if anything could top that for me now haha

How about ya'll?

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Happy Holidays, WCC! JPzjwJV Happy Holidays, WCC! JPzNeMg Happy Holidays, WCC! JGg2mwx Happy Holidays, WCC! JPzwPEb Happy Holidays, WCC! JPzwXQn

Happy Holidays, WCC! JcTsSP1  Happy Holidays, WCC! JcnAVnI Happy Holidays, WCC! JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7487

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays, WCC!   Happy Holidays, WCC! EmptySat 23 Dec 2023 - 15:37

Christmas itself will be spent with the family - I think the plan is nice breakfast, then presents and then just spend the rest of the day chilling. As for presents...Well, I've pretty much just mainly asked for a gift card with money on it (the amount, I dunno. I don't really recall how much money is put aside for Christmas gifts nor how much my other present will cost) I know what I'll spend some of it on and that is the DLC for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 so I can start playing that in the new year. What else I'll buy...Unsure but we shall see.

Other presents...Hm, I guess it transpired a few months ago but I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy 14 (FFXIV) but I don't have a job so paying for the month subscription is tough - I normally use the money I get from Christmas or my birthday on it but when my subscription was going to lapse, one of my guildmates was like 'Oh, I'll buy you a subscription!' and bought me like half a year worth of game time when I had expected like two months at best. Also one of my other FFXIV friends, out of the blue, DMed me a code they had gotten from Twitch Prime for Guild Wars 2 - I'm a huge fan of collecting animal minions/pets in FFXIV so when she saw that there was a code for some dog minions for GW2 and knew I played...She just sent me the codes which was a huge surprise as while I've mentioned that I play GW2, I surely didn't expect anybody from a different MMO to gift me something for it.

Otherwise...I have a Christmas party with my dad's family at the end of the month. I've asked for my present for that to be a sleep mask (as I tend to sleep with my arm covering my face in attempts to block out light anyways.) Oh, my sister also got me a present for Christmas proper and I dunno what it is - I've seen it wrapped under the tree and its small...But I am excited for whatever it will be - last year she got me a Minecraft bee plushie (as she always likes to joke about getting me bees as a present)

Happy Holidays, WCC! ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays, WCC!   Happy Holidays, WCC! EmptySat 23 Dec 2023 - 16:30

We've got a lot planned!
My boyfriend and I hosted dinner with his dad and brother two nights ago, and then last night I hosted a dinner with my dad. They both went well and gifts were given during that time. I'm really happy with how those events went.
Tonight we're going to a bar, which I'm not excited about, but it's just to watch my brother in law perform his music. I knew it would mean a lot to him, so I invited a bunch of people. Even though I just got done with a long shift at work w and I'm hurting, it'll still be nice to show up and be present to make him happy.
Tomorrow on Christmas Eve we have to get up early to go to my brother's apartment, where we will watch my niece open her gifts. I'm excited for that, because I tried really hard this year for her. Then I have to bake 4 batches of cookies. And after that, we have a dinner with my boyfriend's mom.
Then, on Christmas day, we are going to his aunt's for the morning, and then my sister's in the evening. My entire weekend is packed and I'll have close to zero time to chillax, but it'll be worth it... I hope, lol.

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays, WCC!   Happy Holidays, WCC! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays, WCC!
Page 1 of 1