Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

grace [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

grace [closed] Empty
PostSubject: grace [closed]   grace [closed] EmptyWed 20 Dec 2023 - 12:56

Poppyshine

Poppyshine was doing her best to keep up with things going on in the clan. It was not like this was her first time having to act in charge kind of on her own; when Perchstar had disappeared for a moon, she was acting as the leader during that time. It was frustrating now, though, because Perchstar was here, she was just too sick to do much except rest and try to get better. With Sandyshell and Wrenpaw also sick, Poppyshine was doing her best to check in with cats on their behalf and let them know who was sick and needed treatment, so they didn’t have to work themselves so hard that they would get sicker.

She went to check in on some of their youngest cats now. There were some kits that had been born just before the journey, and others born during or right after their travel. One in particular she knew was fairly young: tiny Littlekit, whose name was quite appropriate for their size. She’d seen him poking around a little bit and getting acquainted with this new territory; although, Poppyshine supposed everything was new for a kit that was born not that long ago.

Poppyshine approached the little one and gave him a sweet smile. “Hi Littlekit. How are you doing today?” she asked.
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

grace [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: grace [closed]   grace [closed] EmptyWed 20 Dec 2023 - 21:38

ooc; master of conversation littlekit forgets he was asked a question dsblfs

Being a kit was quite a challenge. With the clan settling into a new home, cats had less time than ever to enjoy pleasantries. Not to mention the illness that still ran rampant through all of the clans. Despite the fact his parents had been both been claimed by the illness, something he seldom considered, Littlekit was as happy and healthy as ever. The only sign left of his previous affliction was his clouded eye and a general inflammation of his sinuses. Nothing impactful.

He'd been working on collecting more pebbles. After sharing with Kitespring, he had decided that it was something that helped. Despite her own sickness, the warrior seemed to have her spirits brightened by them. Little paws were sifting through the dirt when another cat approached. The kit's head lifted with a soft chirp of recognition of his own name. It was Poppyshine! His eyes glowed with admiration.

The clan's deputy was one of the cats he looked up to the most, along with Perchstar. Both of them worked so hard all the time. One day he wanted to work as hard as they did to improve the clan. He beamed up at her before pausing. His features screwed up, growing serious and he meowed back, "Poppyshine. I have to give you something very important." Flicking his tail, he turned away briefly to pick something up gently between his teeth. She was so hardworking and strong that she deserved something. With Littlekit being only a kit, he couldn't hunt or fight like the older cats. So this was his great offering.

"This one is for you! I found it for you." A little pebble was dropped at her feet. It was a small grey oval with smooth sides and a sloped edge. Across the center, a little chip had been carved out of the one side, and little groves like teeth marks had been worked into the one edge. The little offering was no bigger than his pad but he presented it as proudly as the biggest freshkill brought back from a patrol. Standing taller and staring up at her, the little kit eagerly awaited her reaction.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

grace [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: grace [closed]   grace [closed] EmptyMon 25 Dec 2023 - 8:38

Poppyshine

Littlekit got right down to business after Poppyshine greeted him. She watched with amusement as Littlekit scurried to grab something near his paws. The little pebble dropped by her own paws and her eyes widened and she smiled. It was such a small pebble, but it was smooth and nice and she always found the gifts that kits found to be the cutest little things. Poppyshine’s grin grew wider.

“This is beautiful!” she purred. She crouched down closer to it to get a better look. “I am honored that you would give this to me, Littlekit, thank you! I’m afraid I don’t have a gift to give you in return.” Poppyshine straightened up and looked back at him. “I will have to find something just as special to give in return.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

grace [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: grace [closed]   grace [closed] EmptyTue 26 Dec 2023 - 18:24

Beaming at the appreciation, the gray and white kit stood straight up with a broad grin across his features. Not only had he succeeded at making another cat happier but it was also the deputy! Of any cat who deserved his finest pebble, it was the hard-working Poppyshine. At the mention of a gift in return, he quickly shook his head back and forth, "I don't need a gift, Poppyshine. I just need you to be happy." His eyes glowed with pride as he looked back down at the pebble like it was the most interesting treasure in the world. Littlekit chirped once more as he glanced back at the deputy, "Just make sure to keep it by your nest and it will help you sleep so well. I am certain of it." He nodded alongside the words, a confirmation of his own hypothesis.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

grace [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: grace [closed]   grace [closed] EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 11:48

Poppyshine

Littlekit’s words were warm and enthusiastic and reminded Poppyshine of why she found kit so endearing. She smiled again and chuckled. “I will be sure to, I promise. You are too sweet, Littlekit.” She pulled the pebble closer to her so she would not forget it when their conversation concluded. “Have you been doing well? Making any friends?” There weren’t too many kits around, but she hoped that Littlekit still had some playmates to have fun with.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

grace [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: grace [closed]   grace [closed] EmptySat 30 Dec 2023 - 11:27

Littlekit ducked his head at her words as his ears heated up. Everything felt warm and fuzzy thanks to her praise. He was happy to give her something that would be meaningful. It was the least he could do while stuck in the nursery. At her question, he tipped his head thoughtfully for a moment. Things had been okay. The general circumstance of illness was simply a part of the daily background of his life at this point, all he had ever known, so he considered other things... likely over thinking such a simple question.

"I've been okay. I like talking to the warriors, like you! But some of them aren't so happy with me interrupting..." He thought of Larkspring's cross expression, "I can't wait to be an apprentice so I can finally leave camp." No cat had ever said too much about his clouded eye. Although it made him a little slower to notice things at times, it hardly impacted him otherwise. Surely that couldn't be why he was still in the nursery. His time would come just like any other cat to be an apprentice. Whenever Perchstar and Poppyshine decided he was ready.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

grace [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: grace [closed]   grace [closed] EmptyMon 1 Jan 2024 - 9:11

Poppyshine

Poppyshine smiled warmly down at the tiny kit. “Six moons will pass swiftly, and then you’ll be on your way to being an apprentice, too. I know that we will all be very grateful to have you helping out the clan.” She purred warmly down at him. “For now, though, be careful not to get too close to the sick cats in the clan, alright? I don’t want you falling ill.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

grace [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: grace [closed]   grace [closed] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 17:42

He frowned at the reminder. Every cat warned him to stay away from the illness... it was like an echo in the kit's mind every moment of the day. But Littlekit wasn't afraid of the sickness. All he wanted was to spend time with his clanmates, getting to know them, playing, listening to stories. It seemed like a far distant dream. Every interaction he'd had was measured, separate. At times, the kit felt like he was the one with a disease. Sighing, he asked, "Will the sickness ever go away, Poppyshine? I want it to go away."
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

grace [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: grace [closed]   grace [closed] EmptySun 7 Jan 2024 - 10:04

Poppyshine

She smiled sympathetically down at him. “It will,” she promised. “Our medicine cats have been working to treat it, but it will take time. This is a new kind of sickness that was not common in our previous land, so we need to figure out what herbs work best with it. But it will be fixed one day, and then you can talk with all the cats without fear.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

grace [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: grace [closed]   grace [closed] EmptyMon 8 Jan 2024 - 21:27

Her reassuring promise caused his features to brighten. If Poppyshine believed it, then he should too! Littlekit's expression brightened, his green eye shining with more determination than a moment earlier. A meow calling his name came from the nursery and his ear twitched, "I have to go, Poppyshine. Don't forget to keep that by your nest!" The tom-kit started to turn away, ready to dash off but paused, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

grace [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: grace [closed]   grace [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

grace [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Southern Lake-
Jump to: