Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All Of Me[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3232

All Of Me[C] Empty
PostSubject: All Of Me[C]   All Of Me[C] EmptyTue Dec 19, 2023 4:14 am

Happiness comes the way the wind blows

Ever since he had been promoted to being deputy, he had been a lot more patrols with Fennelbreeze. Not that he was abusing his power; WindClan had so little available warriors that every other day he would have ended up on some kind of duty with the beautiful she-cat anyway. Still, Sootstorm couldn't deny that he enjoyed spending time with his dear friend. Everytime they had a conversation, he felt at peace, as if he no longer needed to put on a strong front for her. As if he knew that she'd understand if he was scared of the future.

Now, as they padded through the unfamilair lands, Fennelbreeze's lovely voice filling the air around them and sending his heart hammering in his chest, Sootstorm was overcome with a sudden urge to nuzzle his friend's curled ears. He made to lean forward, but stopped himself in time, and instead gave his companion a small smile. She wouldn't mind, would she? He moved closer, until their tails could curl together. His heart was throwing a fit, and he felt his paws heat up. What is this feeling? He had felt in once, but not for such a long time that he had also forgotten it. What was its name again?

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

All Of Me[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of Me[C]   All Of Me[C] EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 7:14 pm

Fennel
breeze
To live is the rarest thing in the world
"You had a speech, you're speechless. Love slipped beyond your reaches."
Waltzing through unfamiliar landscapes with her best friend by her side was something she'd always dreamed of before. Sure, maybe the situation right now wasn't ideal, but—she loved it, either way. It looked just as she pictured: bright flower blooms, various colors scattered across open fields, and smelling of wonderous aromas.

...Plus, ever since Sootstorm became deputy—they've gotten plenty more time to spend together, too, whether it was intentional or not. But it sent a giddy, fluttering feeling up her chest whenever they were allowed alone time together. Fennelbreeze happily returned his smile with a sweet one of her own, leaning in comfortably closer.

Affection between the two of them was usual news by now. She nestled into his neck with a low purr that eventually grew louder until it sounded like a soothing melody—a song meant especially shared between just the two of them; a secret. Gleaming, pale yellow-green eyes gazed up at her cr—uh, friend with happiness - feeling her paws heat up as well from their tails curling up together.

"The flower fields here are really pretty, aren't they, Soot?" Fennelbreeze hummed, still keeping the bright smile on her maw.
ft. Taylor Swift in
— Champagne Problems
All of me

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

All Of Me[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of Me[C]   All Of Me[C] EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 4:28 am

Fennelbreeze's purr, no matter how familiar it was to him, always sent his heart into a flurry. He matched it, a low rumble rising from his chest as he nuzzled the she-cat. Sootstorm didn't knew when it was that he started getting so affectionate with his friend, but he was glad for the precious moments of joy she gave him amongst all the stress. If only this could last forever, just the two of them tucked in each other's embrace, their purrs filling the silence between them... the tom was broken out of his daydream by the melodious voice of his companion. He had not even looked at the flower fields, too busy starring at his friend's face, but for the interest of Fennelbreeze he spared the fields a glance. "You're prettier," Sootstorm decided, then froze when he realized he had said it out loud. What did he just say?

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

All Of Me[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of Me[C]   All Of Me[C] EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 6:34 pm

Fennel
breeze
Fennelbreeze blinked in shock, freezing on instinct and holding up a paw amid her walk. Wait, what did he just say? She had to blink a few times, feeling the wind brush past her tufts of fur and suddenly his voice was echoing back inside her head: "You're prettier." And then it clicked.

It was then that all hints from the past of their mutual feelings; subtle or not-so-subtle—came rushing back into her head to dawn into one, single, shocking realization:

He likes me.
Oh, dear Stars. He likes me!

Barely able to contain her joy all at once, Fennelbreeze looked to him with stars in her eyes as equivalent to a giddy kit experiencing a sugar rush. Her heart was pounding! Thump-thump, thump-thump. With blood rushing to her cheeks, ears, paws, tail, and basically just every vein in her body—the she-cat had to reluctantly reign in her excitement to stop herself from bouncing like a kit.

Clearing her throat, however, she decided to risk it. Here goes nothing. "Sootstorm, I... I hope it's not just me that's feeling this way, but—I think I do sense something between us. I'm not sure what that is yet, but... I think I can be sure of one thing," She took in a deep breath and gulped. "I think I really like you." Oh Stars, she'd said it!
ft. Taylor Swift in
— Champagne Problems
all of me

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

All Of Me[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of Me[C]   All Of Me[C] EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 6:30 pm

Sootstorm watched as shock registered over Fennelbreeze's face, and waited for the inevitable backing away and awkward laughter that would fill the once-warm air between them. It never came. Instead, he watched joy seep into his friend, eyes wide with excitement and mout open to say something. He could only stand still, starring at Fennelbreeze blankly as she began talking. She liked him? Oh, that's okay, he was fond of her too. But something told him Fennelbreeze didn't mean it in the "friends" way. But why? How? His heart was pounding again, spreading warmth to every corner of his body despite the chill in the air. This feeling again? Sootstorm opened his mouth to ask his friend just what she was getting at, when it hit him.

Oh. Oh.

He immediately flushed, and hurried to deny it, but the words didn't make it out of his mouth. He recalled the previous few moons, no, previous few seasons, and with each memory of Fennelbreeze that resurfaced he grew more and more doubtful. He didn't love Fennelbreeze, did he? Sootstorm glanced at the she-cat, saw her beautiful iridescent eyes that looked up at him so fondly, and felt his heart pounding in his chest. He bit back a laugh when he realized that his heart had given him his answer a long time ago.

Sootstorm curled his tail around Fennelbreeze's and replied, "Well, I think I like you too." His body was flushed with warmth as he waited eagerly for the she-cat's response.

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

All Of Me[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of Me[C]   All Of Me[C] EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 8:03 am

Fennel
breeze
Fennelbreeze gasped, nearly choking on air at his reply, "You—you do?!" She exclaimed out of excitement (even if she knew she must've been sure for the confession to happen) and trilled happily; tail fluffing up almost three times its size to vibrate with soft purrs.

"Oh, Soot!" She beamed out happily and almost knocked Sootstorm over with how hard (and happily) she was nuzzling into him—feeling like a kit giddy in experiencing snow for the first time all over again. "Sorry! I just—Stars, I'm so happy." She couldn't wipe the grin off her maw, giggling happily to knead her paws against the ground. "I mean, you actually, really like me back. Not in a friendly-like kind of way, but... Wow." As long as Sootstorm kept staring at her with those eyes, Fennelbreeze felt as if she was on top of the world.
ft. Taylor Swift in
— Champagne Problems
all of me

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

All Of Me[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of Me[C]   All Of Me[C] EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 6:50 pm

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

Sootstorm couldn't help but purr as well when Fennelbreeze began excitedly nuzzling him. Stars, how long had she been in love with him? And why did he take so long to realize how precious Fennelbreeze was to him? He nuzzled the she-cat's cheek, laughing softly when his mate-- Stars, she was his mate now!-- stumbled over her words in her excitement. They had known each other for so long, and always been there, leaning on the other when times got tough, when tragedy struck time and time again. Fennelbreeze was there when Ferntwist died, she was there when he griefed, she was there to take care of his kits when he couldn't... she was a blessing, a gift from the Stars, just waiting for him to realize it. How many times had he cursed StarClan for their cruelty, when their kindness was always with him? "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," He purred softly, tail curling with her's.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Of Me[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Of Me[C]   All Of Me[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

All Of Me[C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum