Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chonklets, part 2!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5916

Chonklets, part 2!! Empty
PostSubject: Chonklets, part 2!!   Chonklets, part 2!! EmptySun 10 Dec 2023 - 21:59

lol speedy and i would love another litter for these two at some point so we decided might as well make an interest topic. Go check it out! <3

Chonklets, part 2!! Chonkp10
Left: Fuzzface, Right: Lavendercloud
(note: both have the same eye color, deep amber)

Father’s Name: Fuzzface
Clan: WindClan
Origins: Pure WC (npc x npc)
Personality/Info: A lazy, food-motivated tom with nothing on his mind but when his next nap and/or snack will be. Of course, having become mates with the lovely Lavendercloud did change his slothful attitude towards life ever so slightly, as he's found his soulmate to cook and cuddle with, as well as a family to love.

Mother’s Name: Lavendercloud
Clan: WindClan
Origins: Pure WC (npc x npc)
Personality/Info: She's a sweet she-cat; very loving, caring, and all that a queen is, but she also had a little bit of fiery attitude too. Sort of like a sweet and sour sauce. Also, she loves to cuddle.

Adopted kits? no thx
Special requests:
-British shorthair (or longhair) babies only pls <3 (there are sooooooo many adorable British Shorthair/Longhair babies out there (trust me, I have way too many pics saved) and if you want/need help finding; Speedy and I gotchu xD)
-Try and be active! (with the new litter rule, I might shed a few irl tears if all my kits die within the first month and then fuzz can never have kids again or whatever ;_;)
-There's no rush on this litter, we have no idea when it'll happen
-pls note the sign-up form is not first come first serve <3
-Your older siblings are: Molehill (Ice), Daisypaw (Ishtar), Berrypaw (Tiny) (if she aint dead yet TnT)

Kit Sign-Up Form:
Code:
[b]Name Ideas:[/b]
[b]Appearance Ideas:[/b]
[b]Personality Ideas:[/b]
[b]How active are you?:[/b]
[b]Other Info (optional):[/b]
(note: the form is just to brainstorm ideas, nothing needs to be set in stone yet!)

Slots:
1. Ice's cat (name tbd, will be a tom)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Chonklets, part 2!! VHQrlk5
Chonklets, part 2!! 1QYZaRo

Chonklets, part 2!! Molex311
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Shadowclan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 571

Chonklets, part 2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chonklets, part 2!!   Chonklets, part 2!! EmptySat 23 Dec 2023 - 10:05

Name Ideas: Rabbitkit-Rabbitpaw-Rabbitflower
Appearance Ideas:
kit:
Adult:

Personality Ideas: Rabbitkit is naive and gullible. She is always looking for new friends and is quite reckless and cowardly. Though she is loving and caring, she can be brash at times. However, she does not let stuff get to her head, focusing on the future and herself.
How active are you?: everyday! (Mostly)
Other Info (optional): she’s gonna have a small black feather placed on her ear which she’ll find as a kit

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Burntkit | kit

Local prankster :D
Back to top Go down

Chonklets, part 2!!
Page 1 of 1