Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 310

Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 1 Dec 2023 - 23:57

Daisypaw carefully nudged her way through the criss-crossing paths of her clanmates as they set up for the night. The fading sunlight shimmered on the water, its bright citrine colors bleeding into dark blue both above and below. She had a mission, find Goldenpaw and get her to take a very special and exciting nap. Well, Daisypaw thought talking to StarClan was exciting, maybe other cats weren’t as keen. She was so focused on her task, and doing it right, since Smallstar had entrusted it to her, that it was easy to ignore the pesky symptoms of something that could be wrong. She was training to be WindClan’s medicine cat now, and she certainly didn’t have time to be sick. Her bright amber gaze fell on the bulky golden molly, and Daisypaw wasted no time in bounding over, white tipped tail flicking back and forth, betraying her excitement.

“Goldenpaw, are you ready to talk to StarClan? I’ve made you a very comfy nest, here this way.” She flicked her tail towards a sheltered space a bit away from where the majority of WindClan had started to make their nests. It seemed secluded enough to the apprentice to be acceptable for the occasion. Leading on, Daisypaw glanced over her shoulder at the much larger she-cat. “Obviously no Moonstone here, so you’ll just try to fall asleep like normal and hopefully StarClan will come to you in a dream.”

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 8 Dec 2023 - 14:17

Stifling a yawn, Goldenpaw raised her head from the mess of sandy fur that was her and her brother, curled around each other to avoid the worst of the chill. StarClan? Ah, cool, StarClan! Shaking out her fur, the bulky she-cat rose to her paws, not bothering to blink the tiredness from her eyes. She followed… uhh… the medicine cat apprentice with a slight grin, tail-tip twitching. “Ah, I’m sure they’ll come! They’re StarClan, right? I’ll tell ya all about my dream when I wake up!”

Not waiting for a response, she flopped into the nest, fast asleep as soon as her jaw hit the ground, sprawled out like a miniature golden lion.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5716

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 8 Dec 2023 - 15:11

"Quite the confident one, aren't you?" Swiftspirit's quiet laugh would be what Goldenpaw heard upon waking, the star-speckled she-cat sitting in front of her with a watchful expression. "Hello Goldenpaw, my name is Swiftspirit. I was a Windclan warrior in life, just as you're aspiring to be. Seems the clans have found themselves in quite the situation this time."

((OOC: Short, wanted to get this started though <3))

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 8 Dec 2023 - 15:22

ooc: perfect, thanks!!

Goldenpaw grumbled at the sound of another voice, tail twitching. Why was Daisypaw waking her up already? Had she-?

Oh.

The bulky apprentice scrambled to her paws, grinning. “You’re a StarClanner? A real, live Star- well, I guess not live- oh, whoops, sorry, shouldn’t have said that. Heh. Sorry. Yeah, I mean- well, uh, you already know, right? I mean- yeah.”

Belatedly, Swiftspirit’s first words registered in the apprentice’s brain, and she took the opportunity to sit a little straighter. “I try my best!”
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5716

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 17:02

A real, live... The apprentice stumbled over her words, though Swiftspirit didn't take offense, a soft laugh escaping her. "It's quite alright, Goldenpaw." She grinned, "Well, I was alive at one point... But yes, we Starclanners are real." Some cats seemed to believe otherwise, some would balk at the idea even when it stared them in the face. Goldenpaw did not seem to be one of the latter, at least not on this topic.

"Our best is all anyone can ask." She mused, "Are you sure that rash decisions are truly your best, though? Like your faux pas from just now - not that I'm offended. Usually apprentices are more...reverent, or afraid. It gets boring, you know? I suppose Shrikestar and Nightstar's actions did put the fear of the stars into a few cats... Rightfully so." Reckless and prideful, at least their clans were in a relatively better place now.

Well, maybe not, considering they were starving. But still. She was trying to be positive!

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1