Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bubbling[C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

Bubbling[C] Empty
PostSubject: Bubbling[C]   Bubbling[C] EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 7:34

Happiness comes the way the wind blows

Sootstorm found himself on yet another patrol with other Clans cat, but of the original two warriors from ThunderClan that had joined them, one sprained his paws, and was assisted by the other back to the Clans, leaving Sootstorm with a SkyClan apprentice by the name of Bubblepaw. As much as he disliked navigatting the unknown with a mere apprentice, he could hardly return empty-pawed. The WindClanner turned to the she-cat, which he found much to his displeasure almost as tall as he was, and tried to form a friendly smile. "Bubblepaw, right? Stay close to me throughout the patrol, okay?" He mewed, pressing for the "yes" he needed before he could proceed.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6723

Bubbling[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubbling[C]   Bubbling[C] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 17:55

It felt very odd to be around a WindClan cat. SkyClan shared no borders with them, so Bubblepaw had only ever seen them distantly at Gatherings. She would be inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt, but after that one incident with the ThunderClan cats... She shivered. The small gray apprentice found herself a bit on her guard, walking cautiously over to the tom, but he gave her a friendly smile. Sootstorm, he'd said his name was? He didn't seem like one of the dangerous ones. Maybe he was nice, like Pigeonpaw and Silverpaw were. Tentatively, she offered a small smile of her own. "Okay, will do. We're just lookin' for prey, right? I'm best at birds. I don't know how to catch rabbits that well. You guys do catch rabbits, right? That's not a myth?" A simple question seemed like the best way to attempt conversation.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

Bubbling[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubbling[C]   Bubbling[C] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 15:45

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

He found himself glad that the SkyClanner was at least sweeter than most of her clanmates. He knew that every Clan would have a few warriors that were openly aggressive, but still, SkyClan's history seemed to be peppered with them. Sootstorm laugh softly at Bubblepaw's question, and confirmed her statement. "Yes, we actually do hunt rabbits. Our territory back in the forest is a large moor, so we have plenty of space to run around and chase hares. But I suppose I'll also have to learn how to catch birds. Why don't we spend today trying to hunt birds? If I mess up, you got to teach me, and no laughing!" It was quite easy to fall into a friendly, teasing tone as he spoke to the younger she-cat. Truth to be told, he wanted a productive patrol, and couldn't trust that Bubblepaw would be able to hunt rabbits on her first attempt. It's better to go with the safer option.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6723

Bubbling[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubbling[C]   Bubbling[C] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 22:38

Large... Space to run around. Bubblepaw had grown up only in a thickly clustered forest, so she would have had trouble imagining it if not for the various landscapes through which they'd had to journey to reach this point. As it was, she could believe Sootstorm. She wouldn't want to live in a place like that, though, with no shelter from the wind or the rain. The thought made her shiver. But she shook it off and offered a friendly smile, feeling a bit more at ease with his enthusiastic response. "Okay, sure," she responded warmly. "They're not fast like rabbits, but you gotta be really sneaky so they don't fly away. I mean--you're a warrior, so you can probably hunt all kinds of prey really good. You can go first. But if anything goes really wrong, I'll do my best to remember what my mentor says and offer some tips!" At his tease about laughing, she put away her smile, assuming a serious face. "Oh I won't laugh, I promise. I never laugh, ever." Of course, she then couldn't stop herself from breaking out into a giggle. A swish of her tail showed that she was joking.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Bubbling[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubbling[C]   Bubbling[C] EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 5:13

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

Surely, nothing could go wrong? Bubblepaw was so sweet, Sootstorm almost wanted to mess up just to let her explain how to hunt birds "properly". She looked like she needed a moment to focus on something that wasn't whatever was happening in SkyClan. The tom flicked his tail playfully, then moved off in search of a bird. It wasn't long before he found a sparrow, and with a largely exaggerated heave of his paws he flung himself at the poor creature. The thing squawked in alarm and flew away in a flurry of flaps, leaving the WindClanner covered in feathers and empty-pawed. "Oops," He mewed, not feeling bad at all, "Looks like the apprentice will have to teach me how to hunt birds properly." He smiled teasingly at Bubblepaw as he awaited her next "instructions".

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 5:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog