Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help me! (O)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearlthecat

Pearlthecat

Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 34

Help me! (O) Empty
PostSubject: Help me! (O)   Help me! (O) EmptyThu 16 Nov 2023 - 8:19

London recklessly stumbled into SkyClan's territory, screaming, "I'm starving!" The poor cat hadn't eaten for five days. He fell to the ground, getting up to lick his paws. The only thing he had hunted in the past was a single vole, and he missed the pampered days of being a kittypet. It was all barren; he was in territory he never knew existed. The tall grass brushed against his fur, and he found it hard to walk. But luckily, he hadn't eaten that much as a kittypet, and he didn't go to the cutter; he was sure he'd lose the fat eventually. He found a chaffinch perching in a nearby tree, and he could try to leap up to feed himself. He wiped the mud, which he wasn't used to, from his paws and hesitated before bounding up towards the tree, claws unsheathed through the fury of his own paws. He closed his eyes, scared he'd hit a branch or send pieces of bark flying into his eyes. He shrieked loudly like the kittypet he was before, staring at the vole and meeting his fate: smash or catch? The vole flew right into his paws! He smacked his head onto a piece of branch, screaming. He fell onto the ground, a wound engraved onto his fur. He panted, spreading his legs across the grass. He felt the feathery body of the vole laying on the ground. He groaned in pain, but gave a smile of relief as he had caught the vole.

Last edited by Pearlthecat on Thu 16 Nov 2023 - 8:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

Help me! (O) Empty
PostSubject: Help me! (O)   Help me! (O) EmptyThu 16 Nov 2023 - 8:19

The member 'Pearlthecat' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

Help me! (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me! (O)   Help me! (O) EmptyThu 16 Nov 2023 - 9:17

The scent marks had faded over the past few days, until Rose found herself within the forest once heavily defended.

The silvery tabby slunk through the undergrowth, on the hunt for any sort of prey. It had only been a day since her last meal, but one could never know when food could be found. If she was strong enough to stand and had no clear destination in mind, she would hunt. The faint scent of bird drew her through the wood, underneath the spreading branches of enormous trees, her fur bristling with anxiety. What could have driven the “Clans” away? Lack of prey, perhaps, or some sign from their gods, or even a combination of the two. What…

She wasn’t sure what the sound that hit her ears could be called: a scream, first, and then some sort of rustling followed by a thud. Rose halted, frozen underneath a thicket, eyes scanning her surroundings for the source of the noise. There- some young cat, having caught an unfamiliar bird at the cost of a hefty fall. Hmm.

Startled by the noise, a few finches took flight from a nearby bush, and, instinctively, Rose leapt after them, her claws managing to tear at one’s wing, grounding it until her teeth met its throat. She let out a slow breath, licking at the blood now staining her muzzle, and turned to the other cat. A clan cat, perhaps?

“I’m sorry if I’m trespassing.”

Last edited by cocoa on Thu 16 Nov 2023 - 9:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

Help me! (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me! (O)   Help me! (O) EmptyThu 16 Nov 2023 - 9:17

The member 'cocoa' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Help me! (O) Mistpe10
Help me! (O) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Pearlthecat

Pearlthecat

Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 34

Help me! (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me! (O)   Help me! (O) EmptyThu 16 Nov 2023 - 9:46

"H-huh?" London mewed, "oh, you mean those cats in the clans," he murmured, getting to his paws hesitantly. He felt the wound; it ripped and tore his fur into shreds, leaving a bright red mark. He got up, sniffed the air, and then approached Rose. "I think the clans left,"he added, watching the unfamiliar cat slip out of the undergrowth. He felt his fear tense as he padded towards her. "I'm new here. Who are you?" He said, crunching the leaves underfoot, his tone changing lighter to tell her that he didn't want to pick a fight. He started munching at his chaffinch, staring at her as she caught a finch. Impressive, he thought, before flashing his eyes back at her. "Well, to start off, I'm London," he meowed carefully, still in the light tone. He had to make a good impression if he was new and meeting other outsiders.
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

Help me! (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me! (O)   Help me! (O) EmptyFri 17 Nov 2023 - 8:03

The Clans… left? From what she had heard from Whisper Ear and Bracken Wing, the Clans had seemed… settled. Rooted to their territories and in their ways. Rose turned her attention to the other cat and the scrape on his shoulder… it would probably be fine. Who was she to judge, anyways? “I am newly arrived to these lands as well. It’s a pleasure to meet you, London. My name is Rose.”

An interesting name, that, and one she was more accustomed to hearing. Those nature-sounding, two part names that loners around here seemed to sport were not wholly prevalent, then. “I would be wary, were I you. Who knows when the Clans will return.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help me! (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me! (O)   Help me! (O) Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me! (O)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: