Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

treble, triple, trouble (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 344

treble, triple, trouble (c) Empty
PostSubject: treble, triple, trouble (c)   treble, triple, trouble (c) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 15:37

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

Mischief was afoot in ShadowClan that eve. Mischief, in the form of a darkened tabby named Wolfkit. Wolfkit was on the prowl, tiny sauntering steps with his gaze fixed on his target. His lovely, logicked, kind brother. Bit of a stupid brother at the same time but all his siblings were stupid in some way or another. He was a mastermind. Mother always said he was (she didn't, he pretended she did).

With calculated and soundless steps, he came to the rear of Fernkit and moved his muzzle to the edge of the oblivious kits ear. With a subtle, deep breath, he announced his presence. Announced it in the form of a loud, booming; "Hellooo, Fernkit!" That would probably startle some warrior off to the side of camp that was about to doze off. All the warriors were sleeping lately. On the job, too. Not a good look-- He could catch them out. "How are you today, Fernie? Oh-- Don't look at me like that, I was only saying hello!"

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryekit

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1433

PostSubject: Re: treble, triple, trouble (c)   treble, triple, trouble (c) EmptySun 10 Dec 2023 - 12:00

Fernkit

Logical : Independent : Curious : Reserved

Text, Thoughts, and "Speech."

OOC:

Fernkit quietly sat still, all on his own. The nursery was somewhere behind him and the evening sky was above. Ideas floated around his head. Theories and plans about the most efficient time of night to hunt. Observations about birds waking hours and nocturnal prey. Time moved slower as the kitten indulged his thoughts. The stirring clanmates were vague, just below his gaze. Just once, his mind drifted to wondering what his siblings were up to. Suddenly, he no longer needed to wonder.

The pain that seared his ear in a hot flash sent him flying. Fernkit spun around to stare at Wolfkit with wide eyes and grey spiky fur. He blinked twice while trying to process his brother’s actions, but the gears in his brain had fully halted. Unable to contain the bewilderment in his voice, Fernkit blurted, “Why?!” Wolfkit seemed pleased by his little stunt. The startled kit’s eyebrows furrowed. “Why did you do that?” he echoed, confused and upset. The gears slowly began to move again. Was it a mistake? Maybe he didn’t mean to yell?

No, this is Wolfkit, of course he meant to yell.
“You know that hurts my ears, right?” he accused sternly, frustration making the words a tight rumble in his throat. Why would his brother ever do that to him? Fernkit’s tail flicked back and forth with energy. He thought of doing something in return. He thought of making things even. But his thoughts were only brief. It would be stupid to act out. So Fernkit swallowed his anger and instead held a cold stare, waiting for Wolfkit to explain himself.

#7b851e | He/Him | Shadowclan | Kitten
art: #xaandiir | base code: #karmaa

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 15:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: treble, triple, trouble (c)   treble, triple, trouble (c) EmptyMon 11 Dec 2023 - 5:24

wolfkit

kit | shadowclan

"Whaat?" Wolfkit blinked, raising a paw and putting it over his heart. Feigning hurt. "Am I not allowed to say hello to you? Oh, I'm sorry Fernie, I can just go! Or, I can just randomly start talking to you without asking how you are."

He huffed, a mixture of a chortle and a sigh. Fernkit was never any fun. So matter of fact, no forgiveness,  just complain and pointedness. "Oh, come on- I'm not still yelling. I know it hurts so I'm not gonna do it all the time. I'm not that horrible, I don't actually want to abuse my brother."

Well, this was all bogus. Stagkit and Hedgekit would give out or cry and then he'd tell them he was sorry but it was funny, and they would be okay again. Of course Fernkit had to hold a grudge. It made his pelt bristle, and if Fernkit weren't his brother, he might've cuffed him. "Lighten up a bit? I was going to ask you if you wanted to come annoy my ants with me."

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryekit

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: treble, triple, trouble (c)   treble, triple, trouble (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

treble, triple, trouble (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: