Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brighten Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

Brighten Up Empty
PostSubject: Brighten Up   Brighten Up EmptyMon 13 Nov 2023 - 6:44

Bluepaw sat in camp looking around. His friend Brightpaw was injured in the medicine cat den. He wondered if he might like some company on this cold and windy day. With a stetch, Bluepaw found that his paws took him right to the med den where he peeked inside his eyes blinking in the darker lighting as he squinted looking for Brightpaw.

"Brightpaw? you awake? he whispered with a little tilt of his head. Hopefully his friend would get better soon, he wanted to try and go hunting with him again soon. Any hunt Bluepaw went on felt like it always ended badly and he still had never caught anything, he hoped soon he would be able to though.

"How is your paw and leg doing any better?"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 555

Brighten Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighten Up   Brighten Up EmptyMon 13 Nov 2023 - 7:08

Brightpaw

Apprentice | male | thunderclan

Brightpaw gave his brother a warm smile."Bluepaw, I'm getting better. Don't worry about it!" He licked his paw."I'm doing fine." His right foreleg was casted in cobwebs to stop the bleeding. It seemed as if it would heal in a few weeks. "By the next gathering, I'll be okay." He licked his paw in an attempt to reassure his brother. He understood why Bluepaw would be worried. If a badger had broken his leg, he would be worried too. "Hey, remember that one time when I was a kit and a badger tossed you across the clearing?" he meowed. "You were okay! So I'll be!"

The gash cut deep into his leg. He had to eat poppy seeds, and it was clear he was sad. Sparring and hunting with the other apprentices in the deep evergreen woods made his heart feel light. It made him feel happy for being a part of ThunderClan. Hunting rabbits and catching mice were all things he enjoyed. Though it seemed as if the medicine den and being confined in camp took all that happiness away from him. His smiles seemed more sickly than happy and warm like they used to be. Though he still felt grateful for being a part of ThunderClan and not a fat, plump kittypet. "I assure you, Blue," he said. "I'll be better in no time!"

template by #[url=https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u5343]kiikko[/u[/color]

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Brighten Up ?3qsSL=party Brighten Up ?3qjRT=party Brighten Up ?3NSVJ=party Brighten Up ?3XjWK=party Brighten Up ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

Brighten Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighten Up   Brighten Up EmptyMon 13 Nov 2023 - 8:17

Bluepaw purred and nodded very much reassured by the positive guidance Brightpaw seemed to be giving off.

He hummed a bit and tapped his front paw nodding with a bit of a chuckle at the reminder of that badger that had attacked camp a while back. "true! yeah I guess I was okay" he meowed in agreement, Bluepaw really did not like fighting but maybe Brightpaw was correct, things would turn around soon.

He glanced at the tight space of the medicine den and shrugged a bit tilting his head back and forth as if debating to ask a question or not.

He decided to go for it because, why not?
"Brightpaw? Are you okay enough to go for a little walk?"

He quickly glanced around making sure fawnshine wasnt within earshot before whispering "I can't imagine being all locked up in here... you have to be bored out of your mind... come on if you are feeling okay we could just go out for some fresh air if nothing else?" he asked and offered a paw to help his brother up.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brighten Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighten Up   Brighten Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Brighten Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: