Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shellkit's 1st Topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oystersauce

oystersauce

Characters : Shellkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Kit
Number of posts : 9

Shellkit's 1st Topic Empty
PostSubject: Shellkit's 1st Topic   Shellkit's 1st Topic EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 22:00

A little ball of fuzz teetered out from the nursery with undue confidence. His grey and white fur stuck up in odd places as his hazel eyes looked around for an unwilling victim to befriend, "Hello!"

This is Shellkit. He is 4 moons old and almost big enough to be an apprentice. Come join him and say hi!
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit's 1st Topic   Shellkit's 1st Topic EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 22:22

Flysnap had made it a habit to visit the nursery often to check on the new kits. The huge litters of kits that had previously flooded the nursery seemed to finally thin out, which was fortunate considering the lack of prey recently. The dark ginger tabby looked down as a friendly voice called out in greeting. A handsome grey-and-white tom-kit was looking up at him with warm eyes.

"Hey kid! What ya doing?"
Flysnap purred, crouching down before the kit with a playful smile. Maybe he would like to play mossball or something.

oystersauce

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit's 1st Topic   Shellkit's 1st Topic EmptySat 11 Nov 2023 - 16:57

Omg I am so sorry! I had a lot of schoolwork this week. Thank you for responding. Tongue

Stumbling up to the ginger warrior, Shellkit looked up with determined eyes, "I am looking for the warriors den. I think I am almost ready to be a warrior. Like you!" Their size difference was obvious, but it was clear that Shellkit thought he was a much bigger cat than he was.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit's 1st Topic   Shellkit's 1st Topic EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 21:18

Flysnap couldn't hide his amusement from the kit's answer. "It'll be some time before you can move to the warrior's den, but I bet you'll become an apprentice any day now. Who knows, I may even become your mentor," He mewed, flicking the tom's ear playfully. "What's your name, anyway? I don't think you mentioned it."

oystersauce

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit's 1st Topic   Shellkit's 1st Topic EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 20:52

"If you're going to be my mentor, we can start training right now!" Shellkit crouched and wiggled his haunches. His head tipped sideways at the second question, "I'm Shellkit of course!"
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit's 1st Topic   Shellkit's 1st Topic EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 0:13

Flysnap grinned. "Very eager, I see!" He commented, then crouched down as well, "Let's see your moves! I'm a big, scary ShadowClan warrior, and you're a brave ThunderClan warrior! What do you do?"

PostSubject: Re: Shellkit's 1st Topic   Shellkit's 1st Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Shellkit's 1st Topic
Page 1 of 1