Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive:Maplekit, Snowykit, Fogkit Dead:Quickfrost, Bluekit, Avernus, Jaysong, Brightpaw, Onepaw, Orangeheart, Creamfrost, FrostPaw, Dark
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 654

Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey   Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Nov 2023 - 19:45

Jaypaw felt he had successfully gotten closer to the deputy and leade over his 2 moonstone trips. That he was glad of for his future self. “Yeah, if I were in your position I’d feel the same way. So, I should aim for best warrior then?” he joked as they stopped talking. After a bit more walking, they finally reached the mothermouth. The path down had been dark. He had barely been able to see his own paw. He let Wolfblossom lead they way down, getting slightly darker. He noticed it as soon as he saw it. It felt as if it were saying to put his nose on it and rest. So he did just that, then he saw stars.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit, Herringkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten [He] Riverclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1489

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey   Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 22:00

The Skyclan molly stood at the base of an oak, staring up into its leafy branches. After all this time, no matter how hard she tried, she still hadn’t learned how to climb it. She turned her attention to the ground-level prey scurrying around her and considered hunting something, until...

The fluffy ragdoll peered around the oak’s wide trunk. She blinked at the apprentice who stood on the other side before stepping into full view. Stars glittered in her big tail as it swished by her side. "Hello, Jaypaw," she said calmly. "How are you tonight?"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Herringkit
RC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive:Maplekit, Snowykit, Fogkit Dead:Quickfrost, Bluekit, Avernus, Jaysong, Brightpaw, Onepaw, Orangeheart, Creamfrost, FrostPaw, Dark
Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey   Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov 2023 - 18:53

Jaypaw was happy to see a Starclan cat for the first time, as it was an exiting experience. Once you just looked around he felt as if he could fly. He was caught off-guard when a cat appeared right in front of him. He was quite perplexed when a cat he didn’t know knew his name. “I’m good, but I’ve got a couple of questions.” he continued. “What’s your name, and how do you know me?” he was confused. However he did have a Starclan cat in front of him who could hopefully answer his questions.

OOC: sorry for late reply!
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit, Herringkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten [He] Riverclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1489

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey   Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov 2023 - 19:15

Oliverain reacted to his answer with a slow, happy blink. “Reasonable questions,” she spoke. The overly fluffy molly seemed to take a moment to answer, her eyes drifting to the side and then back to Jaypaw. “I am Oliverain, a proud warrior of Skyclan. I know you because you are also of Skyclan.” That didn’t appear to completely satisfy the apprentice. “I want to watch over our clan and prepare our warriors for the times ahead. So here I am tonight hoping to strengthen your devotion.” She paused with a look that asked, Anything else before I continue?

OOC: Np! <3

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Herringkit
RC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey   Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Nov 2023 - 9:45

Jaypaw had gotten used to the stars around him as the seconds passed. He listened to Oliverain answer to his questions. It still felt off though, did every Starclan warrior know every living cats name? Seemed far-fetched, but what was he to say?
It made enough sense, but no sense at the same time. Then the end of the she-cats answer was puzzling the most. To strengthen my devotion, what would that mean? he thought silently. She had paused with a look that seemed as if she was telling him if he had anymore questions he just slightly nodded no, and waited for her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey   Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaypaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2