Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for frens (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 553

Looking for frens (open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for frens (open)   Looking for frens (open) EmptyThu 19 Oct 2023 - 5:30

She had hated being trapped in the camp, but she coped. Her paws would tremble in excitement at the thought of becoming an apprentice, though she still had a long way to go. She was trotting around the camp, checking the fresh-kill pile occasionally before resting on a heap of grass and sticks. She'd stare at the warriors passing by every few minutes, amazed at how powerful and nimble they looked. She held a fish from the pile in her fangs and gobbled it up.
"Scrumptious!" scorchkit would mew.

Last edited by Two on Fri 20 Oct 2023 - 14:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bitterlife

Bitterlife

Characters : ✝️ Mosspaw | Berrypaw | ✝️ Eclipse |✝️ Fang | Lichenkit | unborn : Cloverkit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice | Skyclan Kit | tier 1 rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Looking for frens (open)   Looking for frens (open) EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 12:14

Mosskit would slowly pad towards the kit.
"Hello," she mewed in a mumble. "I'm Mosskit." She sat down next to the kit, her fur bristling across the kit's. "You know, we really should save all the food we can for leaf-bare so we can eat more by then, or else we'd be the skinniest cats in the forest!" she mewed playfully, her gaze locked on the fresh-kill pile. Only a very few fish and other prey were there. Her head hung low at the thought of the clan starving by leaf-bare, though she tried to ignore this. She knew the clan was in a devastating state, and she hoped they would escape it. Hunger lingered around the camp, and even she was ravenous. She held her head high, though, thinking that new-leaf would come by quickly

Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for frens (open)   Looking for frens (open) EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 13:58

Her tail would wrap around Mosskit's back. "I never thought about it that way. When I eat, I eat. When I don't, I don't." She'd mew back. She also stared at the fresh kill pile. "When I'm an apprentice, I'll catch every fish in the river! And our clan won't starve!" She'd mewl. "Maybe we can train as apprentices together? And we can hunt together! That would be awesome!" She finished the fish she was munching on with a big bite, but she still felt the hunger. She frowned, though, like Mosskit. She hoped better times would come by fast. "It's okay. Before we know it, it'll be newleaf," she tried to say positively, hoping the eternal leafbare would come to an end fast. Though she knew it would be moons before newleaf, she licked Mosskit, trying to comfort her.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Looking for frens (open) ?3qsSL=party Looking for frens (open) ?3qjRT=party Looking for frens (open) ?3NSVJ=party Looking for frens (open) ?3XjWK=party Looking for frens (open) ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
Bitterlife

Bitterlife

Characters : ✝️ Mosspaw | Berrypaw | ✝️ Eclipse |✝️ Fang | Lichenkit | unborn : Cloverkit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice | Skyclan Kit | tier 1 rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Looking for frens (open)   Looking for frens (open) EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 14:18

Mosskit was comforted by Scorchkit's attempts to calm her down, and she gave her a warm smile. "Should we be friends?" she mewed hopefully. In response, she felt Scorchkit's tail's warmth and purred before stepping back from her tail, then pounced on it playfully, smiling. She lay on her back, and a leaf landed on her nose. She truly was enjoying playing with Scorchkit. Hunger struck her, but making friends kept her full of love and joy and happiness. She knew she would have to cherish this moment as when you’re a warrior, you don’t experience this usually. She blew the leaf off her tiny pink nose, chuckling. She got up and licked Scorchkit in return to her lick. "Mhm, newleaf will come in a few moons, but it’ll go by in a flash," she mewed before grooming herself. "I’m sure it will," she mewed, licking herself a few times before saying this.
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for frens (open)   Looking for frens (open) EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 15:01

Scorchkit brightened up at the thought. “She’d lick herself too, of course!” She’d mewl happily. She had never made a friend before, and making one just made her feel cheerful and content. She nuzzled up to her new friend before hearing meows from her mother.

She looked down at her paws. Should she stay? Or should she head back to the nursery?

“I-I…” she was troubled, only managing a few mews. Her head was cluttered. She was feeling happy, but it only took her a few seconds to get bored.

Scorchkit would harumph annoyed. “Well, I have to go! Maybe we can meet around the nursery some other time.” She mewled before flicking her tail as a way to say goodbye. She trotted towards the nursery, staring back at Mosskit.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Looking for frens (open) ?3qsSL=party Looking for frens (open) ?3qjRT=party Looking for frens (open) ?3NSVJ=party Looking for frens (open) ?3XjWK=party Looking for frens (open) ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for frens (open)   Looking for frens (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for frens (open)
Page 1 of 1