Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seconds? [closed for fuzz]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2874

Seconds? [closed for fuzz] Empty
PostSubject: Seconds? [closed for fuzz]   Seconds? [closed for fuzz] EmptyTue 17 Oct 2023 - 18:24

Lavendercloud was out trying to hunt, but there didnt seem to be much around at all with all the noisy twolegs about. She had let the high ranks know that she would be out not that their disapproval would have stopped her anyhow. They had requested to know when cats left and she had given that, if she heard one word about how queens should not be out she would smack them (lightly of course) ... in times like these they needed all paws getting food... the fresh kill pile was in a sad sad state and that made for no fun at all.

She flicked her ears having thought she heard someone following her but glancing around she shrugged not immediately seeing anything.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Seconds? [closed for fuzz]   Seconds? [closed for fuzz] EmptyWed 18 Oct 2023 - 23:03

"I'm pretty sure cats ain't supposed to be out of camp alone, much less queens," Fuzzface mewed in a playfully smug sort of way as he padded up behind Lavendercloud with a bit more pep to his step than usual.

Ever since spending time with her in the flower field he hadn't meant to stalk her, he swore on it. But... he just couldn't take his eyes off of the fuzzy-pelted queen, and while he'd tried to find the time to hang out with her at camp, it just wasn't the same with every-cat milling about and being all loud and obnoxious. When he saw that she left camp most likely to go try and find food, he almost shrugged it off seeing as though he wasn't one to enjoy working to benefit others, but then it hit him that this would be the perfect time to get one-on-one time with her.

So, he'd followed her out of camp, doing his best to keep up the pace, though for a little bit he kept his distance and for a good reason. The grey tom had been thinking about it for a while now and he went back and forth on if this would be the right time to ask the question. He'd never felt such a way towards any she-cat, but this time was different and he knew it. He couldn't pass up this opportunity, for their might never be another one such as this. A she-cat who loves prey, making yummy meals, and snuggling... StarClan must've delivered her to him themselves!

Now having caught up with Lavendercloud, Fuzzface tried his best to hide his slightly elevated respiratory rate after walking so briskly. "I'm assuming you're out here trying to find a snack?" he mewed with a smile, trying his best not to huff and puff between words.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Seconds? [closed for fuzz] VHQrlk5
Seconds? [closed for fuzz] 1QYZaRo

Seconds? [closed for fuzz] Molex311
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Seconds? [closed for fuzz]   Seconds? [closed for fuzz] EmptySun 22 Oct 2023 - 17:09

Lavendercloud's ears flicked listening to him... not supposed to be out alone? Much less queens?? Who did he thinks he was anyhow!? She could take care of herself.

She gave a firey eyeroll and a little huff.

"Clan leadership can kiss my fuzzy tail on that! No way I am staying in the cramped up nursery when I am this hungry." she responded usually she would get fired up even more about being questioned like this but... she found herself having to hold back a laugh when around him and his funny mannerisms, the way he ran up trying to hide his panting... Which she didnt blame him for, if it was not for being born here, windclan would not have been her pick of clans.

Running was not really her thing either.

She nodded and looked at her paws momentarly shy,

she was never shy around other cats... so why did she sometimes feel that way around Fuzz? Well... she knew why but it wasnt fair.

She flicked her tail nodding looking back up at him "yeah, I was looking for snacks..." she answered his question with a tilt of her head,

"Wanna come with? I bettya we could avoid running if we worked to corner a rabbit together?" she offered. She really hoped he would agree cause again... she really hated running... but also getting more time with Fuzz was a very VERY nice bonus too.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Seconds? [closed for fuzz]   Seconds? [closed for fuzz] EmptyMon 13 Nov 2023 - 21:45

The she-cat's lively attitude filled him with a sense of joy, one that being around his clanmates didn't bring him, and he giggled at her comment. "Well, what they won't know won't hurt 'em, right?" he whispered playfully with a wink. While he'd spent a good pawful of time with her, he did noticed that the lavender-pelted she-cat seemed a bit more bashful this time around. There had been something on his mind as of late, and he wondered if perhaps she had been having similar thoughts.

"Sure, that sounds like a plan," Fuzzface mewed with a small smile on his naturally scrunched maw. "You sure know me well. We were clearly both born in the wrong clan," he chuckled. Meeting her soft amber gaze, his heart began to race and he too looked down at his paws. He was never shy, why had he looked down at his paws like an apprentice being scolded? Did she really hold such a tight grip over him? Well, apparently she did.

Starting to trot in the direction that was further into the territory with a sort of haste to his step, he stopped in his tracts, making a split second decision that it was now or never. His feelings were strong and he'd might as well share them. Hopefully, she'd feel the same and if not, he supposed the worst she could do was say no. "Before we go though... Lavendercloud," he began, turning back to face his companion. Standing taller than usual for a few moments, he realized he wasn't quite sure how to put this thoughts into words. There wasn't exactly a smooth way to say it, was there? Well, there was no time like the present and he'd might as well say it before he got distracted or even more hungry than he already was. "Let's... let's be mates," he blurted out, very unceremoniously. Cringing at his words, he took in a breath and gave his fuzzy pelt a shake, his cheek fluff swishing back and forth.

"We're both connoisseurs of prey and I don't know, I just feel different when I'm with you," he mewed with a small shrug and a soft smile as he met her eyes again. "That all probably sounds silly coming from me of all cats, huh?" the grey tom chuckled with a hint of nervousness latched onto his tone of voice. 'Great StarClan, thanks for the help wording all of that... not,' he thought to himself sarcastically.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Seconds? [closed for fuzz] VHQrlk5
Seconds? [closed for fuzz] 1QYZaRo

Seconds? [closed for fuzz] Molex311
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Seconds? [closed for fuzz]   Seconds? [closed for fuzz] EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 18:43

Lavendercloud nodded agreeing with the clan mention he gave, neither of them were exactly built for chasing rabbits, although the extra choky fluff was very useful during all this harsh season.

She glanced at him as he got very shy all at once. She narrowed an eye at him, it felt like he was melting like soft butter under her warm gaze, and perhaps he was a bit.

"Fuzz are you alrigh- she managed to meow but stopped mid sentence as he suddenly blurted out

"Let's... let's be mates,"

she blinked surprised but pleasantly so. His wording was funny and it made her smile, in fact, come to think about it everything about him made her smile and being with him made her happier as well.

She let out a happy squeal and nodded lots "I feel better with you too!!" she meowed and gave him a little hug as well.

She glanced at him once more that fiery smirk returning and with it a soft laugh, "you did not rehearse that much did you? she meowed but lovingly/jokingly so. She gave him a playful bap on his head "boop... youve been booped silly. Yes, let's be mates, you are stuck with me now!" she declared and flicked her tail at her new mate. She hoped that they could have a great life with one another

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seconds? [closed for fuzz]   Seconds? [closed for fuzz] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seconds? [closed for fuzz]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: