Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm a Maker of My Time (c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

I'm a Maker of My Time (c) Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Maker of My Time (c)   I'm a Maker of My Time (c) EmptySun 15 Oct 2023, 4:17 pm

Tallpaw padded softly into the more central area of camp. It was busier now with most of the warriors confined to camp, he hoped they were less restless than he felt. He yawned, dim leaf-fall sunshine glinting dully off his teeth. The golden tom stretched out his legs, feeling a little stiff from being hunched over the elder’s nests. Moss scraps still clung to his pelt, he gave it a good shake, hopefully dispelling the stubborn bits of greenery. Tallpaw had shot up quickly, certainly growing into his name. His legs were lanky and a little awkward when paired with the narrow set of his shoulders, but despite being confined to camp he kept busy with attending to the elders and practicing his battle moves. Speaking of which, one ear twitched towards a tabby molly. Another apprentice, older than he was, maybe she would have some free time for a spar? He hadn’t gotten close with any of his denmates yet, might as well start now.

“Hey, Duskpaw right?” He said, trotting over to the slight she-cat and twitching his tail in greeting. “I’m Tallpaw. I was wondering if you’d be up for a spar?”

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Maker of My Time (c)   I'm a Maker of My Time (c) EmptyTue 17 Oct 2023, 8:29 am

Duskpaw appreciated having more cats in camp. Her clan being closer made her feel safe and secure. Still, she’d give just about anything for the circumstances to not be what they were. She stretched, claws weakly scrabbling in the packed ground. Her muscles complained as her body was forced to move. Much as she’d grown in height, the brown tabby hadn’t filled out by much at all, and bones seemed to jut out in a few places. She’d kept up with her duties, but free time was mostly spent resting.

Her ears pricked up as her youngest denmate approached. Duskpaw’s first instinct was to refuse, her body might not cooperate, but she couldn’t resist that face. “Yeah, that’s me,” she mewed, getting up. “I can try. You go ahead and strike first, I wanna see what you’ve learned.”

((Note: Duskpaw has disabled stats.))
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Maker of My Time (c)   I'm a Maker of My Time (c) EmptyTue 17 Oct 2023, 12:52 pm

Tallpaw’s ears perked up when the older apprentice agreed. “Not much, admittedly, but that’s what practice is for.” The golden tom took a moment to analyze Duskpaw’s stance before settling into his own, tail twitching back and forth before he charged with an impressive burst of speed, and headbutted her squarely in the flank. He used his momentum to spring a few steps away, trying to keep moving to make it harder to hit him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tallpaw used headbutt, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 stamina

Tallpaw: 20/20hp, 55/60sp

Duskpaw:11/15hp, 30/30sp

((Let me know if I got the stats right <3))

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Maker of My Time (c)   I'm a Maker of My Time (c) EmptyWed 18 Oct 2023, 12:09 pm

Duskpaw fell backwards at the headbutt, the wind briefly knocked out of her. Still, she got back on her feet. No WindClan cat would be taken down that easily! She lashed out with a paw, an admittedly weak swat meeting Tallpaw’s face.

Duskpaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Tallpaw
16/20 HP (-4)
55/60 SP

Duskpaw
11/15 HP
25/30 SP (-5)

((Stats look good!))
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Maker of My Time (c)   I'm a Maker of My Time (c) EmptyWed 18 Oct 2023, 10:50 pm

Tallpaw blinked through the smack to the face, keeping his weight balanced and looking for an opening.”Nice hit.” He mewed, tail lashing behind him, nothing but happy to be sharpening his skills and doing something a little more exciting than moving moss. He narrowed his eyes slightly before leaping at Duskpaw, his paws connected with her shoulders and he rolled them both over, holding the skinny tabby down with his weight, which wasn't much, but he was bulkier than her, despite their age difference.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tallpaw used leap and hold dealing 6 damage and costing 15 sp

Duskpaw is pinned for 1 turn

Tallpaw: 16/20hp, 40/60sp

Duskpaw: 5/15hp, 25/30sp

Rank up:

Last edited by Ishtar on Wed 18 Oct 2023, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Maker of My Time (c)   I'm a Maker of My Time (c) EmptyWed 18 Oct 2023, 10:50 pm

The member 'Ishtar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

I'm a Maker of My Time (c) Mistpe10
I'm a Maker of My Time (c) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Maker of My Time (c)   I'm a Maker of My Time (c) EmptyThu 19 Oct 2023, 8:22 am

Panting, Duskpaw looked up at the other apprentice. “I think you’ve got me,” she purred with a slight smirk. “Go ahead and strike again, in a real fight you’d need to take this chance.”

Duskpaw is pinned.
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Maker of My Time (c)   I'm a Maker of My Time (c) EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023, 11:45 am

Tallpaw grinned down at the older apprentice, tail aloft in victory. “But this isn’t a real fight, and you’re my clanmate.” He said, playfully bopping the she-cat between the ears with a paw instead and letting her up. He dipped his head to her politely, a purr rumbling in his chest. “Thanks for sparring with me, I appreciate the practice. One second, don’t move.” The lanky tabby bounded across camp in a few long strides and came trotting back to Duskpaw with a sinewy rabbit clamped between his jaws. He nudged the prey forward. “The queens and elders have already gotten their share today and I’ll be going out on the dusk patrol with Fennelbreeze later, so this one’s all yours.” The rabbit was small and cool to the touch, not the freshest addition to the pile, but it was something with a little meat on its bones at least.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Maker of My Time (c)   I'm a Maker of My Time (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Maker of My Time (c)
Page 1 of 1