Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

one after the other [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

one after the other [c] Empty
PostSubject: one after the other [c]   one after the other [c] EmptyThu 21 Sep 2023 - 14:44

It was sunhigh, and Smokepetal was in her den enjoying a meal, after a long morning of collecting herbs. They'd been lucky enough to find quite a bit, thanks to the recent rainstorms that had encouraged the growth even this late in the season. She pulled some feathers from the breast of her sparrow and sat them aside - some of the nests could still use some more padding. The she-cat paused for a moment at the sound of someone outside the den, her ears tilted that way to see if it was just someone passing by, or someone coming to visit. Her question was answered when Lightningbreeze padded into view.

Her sparrow momentarily forgotten, Smokepetal rose to greet the warrior with a quiet chirp. "What can I help you with?" she asked kindly, looking over the warrior for any wounds.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: one after the other [c]   one after the other [c] EmptySun 24 Sep 2023 - 9:15

"I got into a bit of a scrape with a thornbush," Lightningbreeze shrugged. She'd misjudged her drop out of a tree and gotten a bit scratched up for her trouble. "I don't think it's that bad, but I've been told that I'm not allowed to decide that for myself."

Really, though, she was pretty sure she was fine. It stung a little, but there weren't even that many scrapes. There might have been some blood where she felt the stinging on her side, but not a lot. Belatedly, she noticed the sparrow. "Oh! Sorry to interrupt you, Smokepetal."

we're only at the beginning of this one-way dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: one after the other [c]   one after the other [c] EmptyTue 3 Oct 2023 - 15:26

Smokepetal nodded slowly as Lightningbreeze described what had happened, relieved that it hadn't been anything more serious than that. Still, though, thorns hurt... and any wound had the possibility of infection. "You're not interrupting. It's good you came," she said gently. "I'll see to these in a hurry, okay? Come this way." She made sure the warrior was settled into a nest before padding over to grab the herbs she needed: goldenrod, alder bark, and the singular dock leaf that remained.

"This may sting just a bit, but only briefly," she assured, and began chewing the herbs to create a poultice, that she then applied to the worst of the scratches first, before rationing the excess out to the smaller, less serious wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one after the other [c]   one after the other [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

one after the other [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: SkyClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: