Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What is this anyways?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

What is this anyways? Empty
PostSubject: What is this anyways?   What is this anyways? EmptyTue 15 Aug 2023 - 17:23

Sprucebark stayed out late on purpose one day at the end of his patrol. He waited till he was certain he was alone then slunk away silently into the evenings dimming light. Silent and cautious as shadows he moved his southeast going in the direction of skyclan land.

He slunk low into the riverside reed plant life and waited on his side of the river eyes darting back and forth. He could feel his heart pounding away in his chest and he took several deep breaths wanting to calm it... as if that would help.

Seconds seemed to drag out as he waited. The sun slowly sunk lower and lower in the sky lighting up a fiery sunset.

Being crouched down in a bunch of reeds was uncomfy as ever and his legs wanted nothing more than to stretch out and not be in this cramped spot.

But he dared not move not wanting to be seen out this late. Questions right now were unwelcome and he didnt have a good answer as to what he was doing out here, he hardly knew himself and that troubled him deeply somewhat actually. He watched the opposite side of the shore closely waiting and keeping still.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

What is this anyways? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this anyways?   What is this anyways? EmptySat 19 Aug 2023 - 18:44

Stormwatcher went to where the agreed upon place was and looked around cautiously he wasnt sure what this was all about but he trusted Sprucebark enough to not think it was any sort of ambush. He had saved the riverclan cat's life after all.

Glancing across the river he spotted his friend and smiled going to sit on his side of the riverbank so they could talk with a wave of his tail

Sprucebark sat up excited that Storm had finally showed up. "Hmm you wanted something?" he asked his curiosity very high for whatever this was about.

Sprucebark nodded "yeah thanks for meeting me, and for saving my life as well. Sprucebark was formal as was usual. Storm blinked unsure what to say to that exactly.

"uhh well I couldnt just let you become badger food now could I? he finally said. He was always a little akward even when meaning well, luckily sprucebark understood that and nodded with a laugh.

"Right, I was thinking about that alot and well... uhm I wanted to train with you

"huh? what?

"yeah, Riverclan and Skyclan are closer allies than ever before and I think we could teach each other alot of different styles. And if it goes well, maybe you could talk to Birdstar and I could talk with Perchstar and we could set up a friendly sparring practice to benefit both clans.

Stormwatcher stared a bit thinking about all that... he wanted to practice sparring? That was such a weird twist to all this. He hadnt known what to expect when he showed up here and even with no guesses as to what it could ahve been he still found himself in suprise about this idea.

"huh. Well I guess that could be kinda interesting.

Stormwatcher from a couple moons ago would not have even considered this, he didnt used to like fighting at all and used to be very lazy. However after alot of more friends made in his clan and wanting to keep Patchdream and her soon to be kit safe well... maybe fighting practice from new styles would not be such a bad idea.

He nodded finally after a couple minutes of thinking "yeah okay ill ask birdstar if we can do that

"Thanks! and ill be sure to do the same with perchstar he meowed excited that his very good firend had agreed to this.

"was that all? he asked curiosly

Sprucebark hesitated momentarly considering wanting to ask storm something more but decided agaisnt it for now not wanting to do anything more rash than perhaps this already was
"no, thats all for now. Thank you storm!"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

What is this anyways?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: