Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Past Lives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2878

Past Lives Empty
PostSubject: Past Lives   Past Lives EmptySun 13 Aug 2023 - 20:29

Batsong sat in camp thinking. Sparrowthorn was now the med cat of all windclan. Her own time in the med den was coming to an end. She was proud of her apprentice and knew that she would do well.

As for herself a bit of sadness but mostly relief hit her realizing that she could now return to the way of the warrior.

"Anyone who wants to gather, come forward" she meowed.

She waited for anyone who wanted to come before continuing.

"First I want to congratulate my apprentice sparrowthorn. She is now a full med cat of windclan.

"and from this moment forward she is the only med cat of windclan. I dont think I deserve this position any longer and I know all you agree. But, I wasnt going to leave it before Sparrowthorn was ready. Now that she is ready my time in the med den is over. I am stepping down from all that. If sparrow needs help in the future im more than happy to temporarly do so but that would be the only reason for that.

"additionally, I dont feel like this is my home anymore. I dont know how correct or not this is but I dont think anyone here wants me around now that my duty of fufilling the med cat den role is complete. Which I suppose is fair enough and a justified line of thought.

"I never had siblings, my birth parents are gone as are my adoptive mothers. There is no blood of mine here left. Rosepaw my friend is gone and my adoptive siblings have disowned me, rightfully so I suppose. My adoptive kit wants nothing to do with me either. I don't see the point of staying honestly. If you all feel the same well let me know and I'll be gone by tomorrow.

Maybe I can go to where rosepaw described. Live a happy and quite life from now on. Happiness is better than seeking justice or honor anyways, if anyone had to learn that the hard way it is I. she thought to herself.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

Past Lives
Page 1 of 1