Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

challenges life throws our way [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

challenges life throws our way [c] Empty
PostSubject: challenges life throws our way [c]   challenges life throws our way [c] EmptyFri 28 Jul 2023 - 13:11

Lightningbreeze loved spending time with her friends, always, regardless of the circumstances. Still, she couldn't help feeling just the slightest bit stressed about her current situation; which was why she'd called on two of her very best friends in the first place. Rainfrost and Creamsky were always reliable, in their own distinct ways, and they both had the kind of experience she needed in this moment.

It was weird-- she wasn't used to feeling stressed about much of anything. Lightningbreeze was very much the sort of cat to take things day by day, one step at a time, and race forward without any worries. But now she was suddenly expected to be responsible for a whole other cat, and that wasn't something she understood.

"You guys have had apprentices," she said eventually, glancing back at her friends. "How? How do you train them? How do you be a good influence and make them like you and actually help them learn stuff? Please help, I have literally no idea what I'm doing! I didn't think this would happen... Ever, actually."

She paused, considering. "...Is it too late to just. Decide I'm going to be a moss-ball instead of a warrior? I don't need to train anyone to be a moss-ball. I don't need training to be a moss-ball."

we're only at the beginning of this one-way dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: challenges life throws our way [c]   challenges life throws our way [c] EmptyFri 28 Jul 2023 - 13:24

Creamsky had been a little surprised when Lightningbreeze had requested to go out for a walk with him and Rainfrost but had been eager for the company. Minus the chaos that were the last few Gatherings, things had been peaceful for SkyClan - giving him time to hone his skills for any trouble that might rear its head in the future. With the new batch of apprentices, he was a little disappointed he hadn't been given one but he also didn't truly mind it - not when Lightningbreeze finally got one.

For as much as he loved his friend, it was clear that she was far from a serious cat and was one to act on her own whims. An apprentice could serve as a great way to train some sort of responsibility into her, not that he would ever admit this out loud - he loved Lightningbreeze as she was, even with her scatterthought ideas. He had't however expected her to turn to look at them, finally admitting what was on her mind -that she was terrified about being a mentor.

Ah.

His expression softened as she rambled on, clearly at her wits end. "There is no easy answer to that, Lightningbreeze," he admitted with a soft sigh, sparing a brief glance at Rainfrost before he turned his attention back onto her. "While I've only had one apprentice, every cat is unique - how I went about training Juniperheart was far different from how my training went with Astershine. The best thing to do is get to know your apprentice, I say." There was a pause, before he twitched his whiskers as her final rambles. "I would say yes - far too late to become a moss-ball. A moss-ball would be far less exciting anyways, far from your speed."

challenges life throws our way [c] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: challenges life throws our way [c]   challenges life throws our way [c] EmptyTue 1 Aug 2023 - 18:10

RainfrostSkyclan Territory

Rainfrost had also been surprised by Lightningbreeze’s invitation to go out. She seemed unusually tense for a cat who was usually so bold and adventurous, and Rainfrost occupied himself with silently studying his friend, wondering if he was imagining the shift or if there was truly something on his friend's mind. Luckily, it wasn’t long before Lightningbreeze spilled out her worries, talking as quickly as she tended to run.

Rainfrost’s gaze softened. He understood her worries quite well, having felt some of the same fear when he was first assigned Lionstripe. He returned Creamsky’s glance, giving him a small nod. “Creamsky is right,” He meowed softly when Creamsky finished speaking. “Bubblepaw is a very different apprentice from how Lionstripe was. Lionstripe was very serious most of the time. Bubblepaw is always bouncing off the trees from energy. I approach things differently with her than I did with Lionstripe.”

“Don’t be too harsh with yourself. Act with your best judgment, but you’re bound to make mistakes. You’re not infallible. Just try to listen to your apprentices needs and be open to change, I guess.” He blinked slowly, reassuringly, at his friend. Then he paused, and softly added, “And, yes, not only is it too late to become a moss ball, it is also impossible. You are a cat. You are not made of moss.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Re: challenges life throws our way [c]   challenges life throws our way [c] EmptyTue 29 Aug 2023 - 7:06

"I know I'm going to make mistakes," Lightningbreeze pointed out, exasperated. "I want to make less of them."

She huffed, shaking her head. "And I could totally be a moss-ball. I'd be the best moss-ball. It'd just be rolling around."

On a slightly more serious note, Creamsky's advice seemed sound: get to know the apprentice, and that would surely help in some small way; though it was admittedly something she'd already thought of. Maybe he'd been influencing her more than she realized. Rainfrost's, on the other paw, raised more questions. "How do I know what she needs? What if she doesn't want to talk to me?"

we're only at the beginning of this one-way dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: challenges life throws our way [c]   challenges life throws our way [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

challenges life throws our way [c]
Page 1 of 1