Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i'll do it too (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

i'll do it too (c) Empty
PostSubject: i'll do it too (c)   i'll do it too (c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 11:42

Felix lingered in the shadow of the rickety old barn. The summer sun was almost unbearably hot without anything to distract from it, given his long, thick-furred pelt was so dark that it soaked up any hint of warmth like a sponge. It was great in winter! But in weather like this, not so much. So he was hiding in the shade, the light brown tints of his black fur blending in almost perfectly with the dry grasses around it. A pair of gleaming golden eyes peered out of the dim-lighted cover, watching for any other cats who could possibly offer a diversion from the sweltering heat. Soon enough, he spotted one. A tabby tom who had just barely ventured beyond the Clan border. That meant he could greet him!

Quietly the loner stalked forward, sizing up his potential opponent. He smelled moor grass and peat soil, meaning that this was probably one of those Wind Clan cats that Gray Wind had mentioned. He had yet to meet one... until now. It was opportune that his sparring partner had arrived just now, when he'd been debating taking a nap and just hoping that the oppressive temperature wasn't too much for him.

He had the element of surprise. Felix got closer to the other tom before leaping at him, using his sudden tactics to pin the tom down and gain the upper hand. "Greetings," he said easily. While he was on top of the other cat, there was no malice to his movements. Bright golden eyes looked down intently. "You're one of the wild cats from this area, right? Wind Clan?"

Felix used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 8 damage and costing 15 stamina. Sootstorm is pinned for 2 turns!

Felix:
50/50 HP
105/120 SP

Sootstorm: (Pinned 0/2)
42/50 HP
120/120 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 11:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

i'll do it too (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'll do it too (c)   i'll do it too (c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 11:44

I'm so smart that I forgot to roll the dice

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15019

i'll do it too (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'll do it too (c)   i'll do it too (c) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 11:44

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

i'll do it too (c) Mistpe10
i'll do it too (c) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

i'll do it too (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'll do it too (c)   i'll do it too (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

i'll do it too (c)
Page 1 of 1