Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

lay your weapons down [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

lay your weapons down [c] Empty
PostSubject: lay your weapons down [c]   lay your weapons down [c] EmptyMon 24 Jul 2023 - 18:09

Once the matter of ShadowClan's deputy was resolved, Leopardsun had one more immediately pressing concern: resolving the conflict that had left her as ShadowClan's leader in the first place. She was tired of bloodshed, tired of war and the horrors that came with it, and she was tired of seeing the face of a murderer in her own home.

She had wanted peace, all this time, and she hadn't known the right way to achieve it. She certainly hadn't acted like it was what she wanted.

Now it was time for the meeting that would decide the fate of their war.

It was early for ShadowClan, and late for the rest of the forest; the sun just falling below the horizon.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with me here," she began. She had vowed to lay down her pride and her anger for the sake of ShadowClan, and as difficult as it was, she was trying her best to. She was bitter and often furious by nature, but she'd been a peacekeeper since she was first named as deputy; when had she forgotten her place?

tag your name on the side of a burning bridge —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: lay your weapons down [c]   lay your weapons down [c] EmptyTue 25 Jul 2023 - 8:00

It was with great uncertainty that Smallbean had agreed to Leopardsuns request to meet, and it was with great uncertainty that he padded into Fourtrees, arriving just as the sun began to set. Quietly, he dipped his head to the Shadowclanner, muttering a brief greeting to her before sitting down to face her, putting about a tail-length of distance between them. Initially, the tom had panicked when the Shadowclanner had summoned him. It was only after finding that Leopardsun had ascended to leadership that he felt comfortable enough to even attend this meeting. If it hadn't been for Nightstar's removal from Shadowclan's high ranks, he would never had agreed to such a meeting, especially without a patrol with him. Bringing a warrior for protection had briefly crossed hsi mind, just in case Shadowclan still held a grudge, but he had decided against it. He had left camp with the order to send a patrol if he hadnt returned by Moonhigh. Some part of him trusted Leopardsun, though, even despite her participation in Shadowclan's invasion. She was an honest cat, he felt as if he could trust her word, even amidst his running mind. If she wished for a peaceful meeting, he would oblige.

Although his mind was busy, pushing worries of an ambush or a bloody ending to this meeting, he didn't let it show outwardly. His brows remained furrowed and his demeanor unwavering, meeting Leopardsuns gaze. "Yes, of course... Thank you as well for reaching out." Did that sound right? Never in his life had Smallbean needed to be formal, not to this degree. The safety of his clanmates depended on his vocabulary, the very tone of his words. His paws shifted uncomfortably as the reality of this meeting's significance hit him "I'm ready to begin this meeting if you are."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: lay your weapons down [c]   lay your weapons down [c] EmptyFri 28 Jul 2023 - 11:42

"Right. To begin with..." Leopardsun took a deep breath. This was the moment of truth, wasn't it? "This war only started to serve the egos of cats who no longer wield any true power, and quite frankly, I have no desire to continue their petty feuding. Enough blood has been spilled already over their wounded pride."

If they wish for more, let it be their own.

"I am tired of cleaning up Nightstalkerr's messes, especially when I have my own to contend with. All I have ever wanted for ShadowClan is peace, and now it seems I may have the chance to achieve it." Her tail curled loosely around her side. "I understand that we still have one of your warriors within our camp. I have no desire whatsoever to keep constant watch over the cat who killed my daughter, and so I will gladly release him back to you, provided that there is no further bloodshed between our Clans."

✿ kiikko

Last edited by Holly on Sat 12 Aug 2023 - 8:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: lay your weapons down [c]   lay your weapons down [c] EmptyWed 2 Aug 2023 - 19:59

The Windclanner's demeanor changed and his stature straightened as Leaopardsun began the meeting. In sync with her, he drew in a deep breath, holding it as she spoke. Her opening statement granted peace to his nerves. It seemed she was just as willing to achieve peace as he was. "I agree... Relieved that you feel the same."

Flicking his ear in acknowledgement as she continued, he shifted in his spot, nodding at her conclusion. "There will be no bloodshed between our clans. No more fighting. And...If there is, I'll... See to it." Smallbean had just become leader, he didn't want Leopardsun to assume he was going to be the same as Shrikestorm. He would be better. "I appreciate your generousness. I'm sure Owlshade will as well." A moment of silence passed over him before he piped up once more. "Oh, I plan to uh, be more communicative. More than Shrike..storm. And I'm sorry for everything that's happened up until this point." His gaze briefly flickered to his paws before he forced it back upwards. "I hope that this can lead to peace between us."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: lay your weapons down [c]   lay your weapons down [c] EmptyThu 3 Aug 2023 - 6:39

She had always viewed the WindClan deputy (now leader) as a spineless coward, and was surprised to find herself in agreement when he actually did speak. "Likewise, should any ShadowClan cats decide to take matters into their own paws, I assure you their actions will be dealt with."

As he spoke of peace between them, she found herself almost hopeful. "And I hope to at least be more approachable than Nightstalker ever was," she said. "I'm sure that between the two of us we can manage to communicate."

She fought the urge to voice her doubts about Owlshade's gratitude, however. "About Owlshade. When do you suppose would be a good time to pass him back over to you? Somewhere safe for all parties involved, ideally. I don't want to risk any more violence."

Truthfully, she had considered bringing him tonight; but knowing that he had killed her daughter made her not particularly want to walk anywhere alone with him.

✿ kiikko

Last edited by Holly on Sat 12 Aug 2023 - 8:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: lay your weapons down [c]   lay your weapons down [c] EmptyWed 9 Aug 2023 - 23:24

"Oh, uh-" The tom paused for a moment. "What about the gathering? The next one. It's almost uh, guaranteed that no violence would happen." He murmured. "Would that be good, then?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: lay your weapons down [c]   lay your weapons down [c] EmptySat 12 Aug 2023 - 8:37

"That should work," Leopardsun nodded. "I would normally hesitate to make something so public, but... Making a display of it does seem like the best way to discourage any further bloodshed, at least on short notice."

She wasn't entirely sure the WindClan cat would manage to behave long enough to return home, but she could hope.

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lay your weapons down [c]   lay your weapons down [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

lay your weapons down [c]
Page 1 of 1