Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amber's Second Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amber

Amber

Characters : Amberpaw || Sloekit || Flickerfoot
Clan/Rank : TC apprentice || SC Unborn || RC NPC Elder
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 188

Amber's Second Announcement Empty
PostAmber's Second Announcement

Hi friends

After a lot of thought, I have decided to leave WCC. Ya'll are fantastic, I just don't think RPing is for me. My brief time on the site was a fun little experiment that I truly enjoyed. Thank you guys for the fun and friendships, it will be missed <3

Amber's Second Announcement Untitled52_20230627104325c

Art by LittleKitten ♡  
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Amber's Second Announcement :: Comments

Copperbeanz
Re: Amber's Second Announcement
Post Mon 24 Jul 2023 - 2:54 by Copperbeanz
Amber... I'll miss you, that's for sure. If you ever do decide to give WCC another chance in the future I'm sure you will be welcomed with open arms, but for now this is goodbye. Sad Cry
Flybot
Post Mon 24 Jul 2023 - 8:15 by Flybot
Sometimes you have to try just to see if it's for you! I'm glad you did get to see if it was for you, and it was fun rp'ing with you! Good luck out there and goodbye for now (since you're very welcome to come back whenever you want) ❤
Honeybee
Post Mon 24 Jul 2023 - 8:24 by Honeybee
i'm sorry i never got to rp with u!! but i totally understand. good luck out there!!!
Kitty
Post Mon 24 Jul 2023 - 8:49 by Kitty
I adored having you around! If you ever feel the urge to return, even to just hang out, you're always welcomed <3
Nerd
Post Mon 24 Jul 2023 - 16:34 by Nerd
Hey, sometimes it just doesn’t work out! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

One question, is Sloekit dead?
Post  by Sponsored content

Amber's Second Announcement

Page 1 of 1