Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Made of Wax [Jayfrost]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneypaw [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/App [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5750

Made of Wax [Jayfrost] Empty
PostSubject: Made of Wax [Jayfrost]   Made of Wax [Jayfrost] EmptyMon 17 Jul 2023 - 10:27

If she'd had any sense, Beechfang would have been curled up in her nest. Unfortunately, sense was something she seemed to lack. She'd been restless, and being curled up in the den sounded... Like a terrible idea. So she'd chosen to walk, instead. And wound up along the thunderpath. Shadowclan would be asleep for the day, so she really only had one clan to worry about the presence of. Thunderclan were apparent allies, but that did not mean Beechfang wasn't wary of them still.

The sun seemed to be trying to bake the hard gray stone of the thunderpath, such that even the monsters seemed scarce today. Beechfang stuck to the shade offered by the trees as much as she could on the border of the thunderpath, though she remained alert and wary.

That was why movement in the distance had the tabby coming to a stop, the shaking foliage heralding the presence of another. Too small to be a fox or other predator, but the wind was against her. Cat, she thought by the size of it, the question was who.

"Someone there?" She called softly, tail flicking back and forth.

Maybe she should have stayed in her nest after all.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Made of Wax [Jayfrost]   Made of Wax [Jayfrost] EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 21:59

"Yeah, and you'd better tell me who you are before I have a reason to unsheathe my claws." Shortly after he spoke, Jayfrost stepped out into the open, meeting Beechface's gaze for a moment before faltering. "Stars, what happened to you?" He asked, a hint of mockery and surprise weighing down his mostly neutral question. When he'd smelled a Skyclanner, he hadn't expected to see such a decrepit cat. It looked like she'd hardly be able to move, he wondered how she'd even made it here. For a moment, he wondered if she were a senile elder who had wandered from camp and wasn't able to find her way back.

Stepping forward, he regained his combative demeanor. "You're coming from the forest, but you're no Thunderclanner. What are you doing here?"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneypaw [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/App [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Made of Wax [Jayfrost]   Made of Wax [Jayfrost] EmptyFri 21 Jul 2023 - 16:58

The cat revealed himself, a wiry thing that did not have the look of a Thunderclanner. Windclan, then. A low snort escaped the she-cat at his threats and near-immediate questioning of what happened to her. "I could ask the same of you. As for me, sitting in a tree when cats make Starclan angry is... unwise"

"This is neutral territory, and fighting someone where the monsters prowl isn't something I'm keen on." Lest they decide to join in, of course. The bloodthirstiness of monsters knew no bounds, even if they did stick to their paths most of the time.

Not that she expected a Windclanner to be smart, of course. Shrikestar seemed to have something between his ears other than fluff, and yet... Windclan were still a bunch of fools. Aggressive fools, if this tom was any indication. Beechfang was in little mood to fight, though if it became necessary she would defend herself. "I simply wished to take a walk. I have no intention of causing trouble." Unless, of course, the Windclanner wished to cause trouble.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Made of Wax [Jayfrost]   Made of Wax [Jayfrost] EmptySun 23 Jul 2023 - 23:36

Brief insecurity passed over Jayfrost. Allowing his front to falter once more, he swiftly looked down to his lame leg, silently confirming that there was no way that this cat would know about it before locking his gaze onto hers once more. The response she gave to his question didn't satisfy him. Purposely vague. "What? All that happen' to you by falling out of a tree or something?" He asked with equal suspicion and curiosity.

At the reminder of the Thunderpath, the Windclanner spared it a glance and nothing more, refusing to say anything on the topic. The she-cat went on, explaining how she mean no harm. Jayfrost's fur lay flat, but the bitter coldness in his eyes remained. "Where exactly do you plan on walking to? The other clans haven't been friendly recently, for all I know you could be planning some invasion. Who are you and where are you coming from?" The tone in his voice remained even.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Made of Wax [Jayfrost]   Made of Wax [Jayfrost] EmptyMon 24 Jul 2023 - 19:48

She noted the way the tom seemed to falter, but said nothing and gave no indication of it. It was a potential weakness in a potentially threatening cat, but Beechfang intended to avoid a fight if she could. If it came down to it, though... This one seemed more bark than bite, in her estimation. "Lightning struck the branch I sat in." Beechfang amended. "One apprentice wouldn't stop running her mouth, another decided to take it upon herself to stop it. Starclan decided to show off. They aimed at the wrong cat." This one was young enough to not have been born when that gathering happened. Beechfang would've hoped gatherings since then were more peaceful, but she was perfectly happy not knowing what went on during them at all now. Starclan had failed to kill her that night... Knowing them they were glad they hadn't. It meant she could screech at them directly for all they had done and let stand.

"Does it matter where if I'm not trespassing? ...Beechfang." She added, begrudgingly. This one was dense, clearly. Windclan, she realized finally as the tom came into view. We invaded you once before, you weren't worth our efforts. Beechfang kept the antagonistic thought to herself. "And why would I have an interest in invading a clan across the forest, exactly?" It was a rhetorical question. Perhaps if they still sheltered Dawnhawk... But no, it seemed Skyclan themselves sheltered him. Or maybe not. She hoped not. "Not everyone's unfriendly, you know. Some of us are apathetic to whatever foxdung another clan gets themselves into. Especially when that foxdung doesn't come into our borders."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made of Wax [Jayfrost]   Made of Wax [Jayfrost] Empty

Back to top Go down

Made of Wax [Jayfrost]
Page 1 of 1