Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament

Go down 
+4
verychuu
Honey Badger
downfive
Ash
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6728

RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 8:26 pm

Have you ever wanted to get a fighting requirement for your apprentice? Ever wanted to show off your sick battle system skills? Ever wanted your character to be known throughout the Clan as the best fighter in the apprentice’s den? Well, want no longer!

Introducing the Apprentice Sparring Tournament!

Basically, if you have an apprentice in RiverClan, then you can sign up. Apprentices will be paired off and fight in their own separate topics, with pairings chosen randomly and the dice deciding who gets to go first. The winners of each match will then fight each other, until we have a finals match and then a winner. (If we have an uneven number--I’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. I can always sit Dovepaw out if need be.) There will not be any OOC rewards other than the pride of victory. IC, your apprentice will get first pick of the prey pile and will be recognized for their skills by all of their Clanmates, which can be a good moment of character development for your cat--either by building their ego, or by giving them something to be reasonably proud of. Other cats might be impressed or jealous.

Build friendships! Make enemies! Interact with new cats!

The battles will be normal battle system rules, including the 36-hour timer so that it gets done in a reasonably speedy fashion. The tournament will begin on July 24th (when I am back from my trip so that I can officiate properly and be there to fix any problems).

To sign up, simply fill out this form and post it in this topic:
Code:
[b]Apprentice Name:[/b]
[b]Will you be able to post within the time limit?:[/b]
[b]Is RiverClan the best Clan?:[/b]

This is a one-time thing, but if people really enjoy it, I might do another one in a few months.
(If there’s enough interest, I could also facilitate one for the warriors--but given the higher SP and HP, that would take a lot longer!)

Participating Apprentices:
Dovepaw (Ash)
Rookpaw (Down)
Pigeon"paw" (Down)
Duck"paw" (Badge)
Bubblepaw (chuu)
Willowpaw (Xaan)
Larkpaw (Xaan)
Swanpaw (kj)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 8:28 pm

Apprentice Name: Rookpaw
Will you be able to post within the time limit?: Yes!
Is RiverClan the best Clan?: Ofc <3

(She hasn't had her ceremony Yet, but she will by the 24th)
Apprentice Name: Pigeon'paw'
Will you be able to post within the time limit?: Ye
Is RiverClan the best Clan?: Yee

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E39D30
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 8:32 pm

Apprentice Name: Duckkit/Duckpaw! (They might be a kit at the moment but will 100% be an apprentice by the time this happened)
Will you be able to post within the time limit?: Should be granted nothing crazy happens!
Is RiverClan the best Clan?: With all due respect, I invoke my right to remain silent as deputy of ThunderClan.

RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 8:33 pm

Apprentice Name: bubblepaw
Will you be able to post within the time limit?: yes
Is RiverClan Skyclan the best Clan?: yes!!! ofc

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 8:35 pm

Edited!

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2974

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyTue Jul 11, 2023 5:49 pm

Apprentice Name: Larkpaw + Willowpaw
Will you be able to post within the time limit?: Yes
Is RiverClan the best Clan?: Of course it is uwu

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 10:02 am

Edited!

It's an odd number right now, so I hope we can get at least one more :)

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5707

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 10:04 am

Apprentice Name: Swanpaw
Is RiverClan the best Clan?: It's really Skyclan, but Riverclan is cool too.

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1032

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 4:25 pm

Apprentice Name: Sunpaw
Is RiverClan the best Clan?: OBVIOUSLY <333

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 5:20 pm

Okay, the tournament will now begin!

Using a random group decider, I have ended up with these pairs to start with:
1) Dovepaw vs Pigeonpaw
2) Swanpaw vs Bubblepaw
3) Crowpaw vs Ravenpaw
4) Willowpaw vs Sunpaw
5) Duckpaw vs Rookpaw
6) Larkpaw vs Wrenpaw

The winner of 1 will fight the winner of 2, the winner of 3 will fight the winner of 4, and the winner of 5 will fight the winner of 6.

That will then leave us with 3 cats. A roll of the dice will be used to determine which two fight, and which cat gets a free pass to the finals. From then, the strongest or smartest two cats will fight, and we will crown a winner!

I'll get to making the sparring topics, and I will ping all of you with them. When I begin the post I will roll the dice to determine who gets to attack first. You will have 36 hours from the start of the topic to begin the fight. From then on, the 36-hour-per-turn rule applies, and normal combat rules will as well.

You may feel free to use whatever battle moves are available to you. However, in-character, none of these moves will be using claws, since it is a friendly spar. Using claws on Clanmates is unacceptable. This does not mean you are limited to headbutt and front paw blow, but it means that cosmetically, all cats won't be aiming to draw blood.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 8:52 pm

Round One is over! Here are the advancing matches:

1. Dovepaw vs 2. Bubblepaw
3. Ravenpaw vs 4. Sunpaw
5. Rookpaw vs 6. Wrenpaw

Good job to everyone! <3

New topics will be made and sent out!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 7:31 pm

Round Two is over!

I'm sorry that this has taken longer than I expected. I was going to enforce a 36-hour posting rule, but after I forgot to start implementing it, I felt like it would be unfair to start in the middle--and so this ended up taking more than a month. But! Anyway! It's time for the Final Round...

Almost!

Since we have THREE cats remaining--Dovepaw, Ravenpaw and Rookpaw--I am going to roll a die to see which two have to fight, and which one gets to advance to the FINALS. I will roll an effect die on this post and then edit accordingly. If it's a 1-2, Dovepaw advances. If it's a 3-4, Ravenpaw advances. If it's a 5-6, Rookpaw advances. The other two will battle in the semifinals.

The dice have decreed that Dovepaw will advance! Ravenpaw vs Rookpaw will be the next battle. I know how this looks, but I swear that I have not rigged this tournament in the slightest. I will set up this fight, and then the final match will be determined next! Best of luck to everyone!

Last edited by Ash on Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15118

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 7:31 pm

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament Mistpe10
RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament   RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Apprentice Sparring Tournament
Page 1 of 1