Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

music to my ears ; private hunting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

music to my ears ; private hunting Empty
PostSubject: music to my ears ; private hunting   music to my ears ; private hunting EmptyTue 27 Jun - 18:41

WASTE IT ON FIXING ALL THE PROBLEMS
THAT YOU MADE IN YOUR OWN HEAD

The sun was barely rising over the tips of the trees as Foxtrot approached the apprentice den. He had never done this before - be a mentor - that is. Sure he had helped out, maybe taught a kit a battle move or two, but this was nothing remotely close to that. Nerves filled his stomach as he approached Littlepaw and gently jostled her awake, "Come on, kid. Time for training." he meowed a little louder than necessary. He saw an apprentice or two grumble something about it being too early, but the warrior could care less. It was his moment. He was the mentor. Foxtrot snorted in response and ducked out of the den to wait for her.

As she exited she thought of what Silverwing had warned, if anything happens to her..

Foxtrot shook his head to get rid of the thought. He would never let anyone or anything hurt his apprentice. Puffing his chest, he decided on their schedule for the day. "I was thinkin' we do a short tour and then try a bit of hunting, see if we can bring somethin' back to your old lady." Yeah, bringing Silverwing some food might ease any worries she may have.

FOXTROTT1 SKYCLAN WARRIOR14 MOONS

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: music to my ears ; private hunting   music to my ears ; private hunting EmptySat 1 Jul - 15:29

Littlepaw padded out of the apprentice den and nodded in agreement of the plan. "I will get the biggest prey for my Mama! she mewed rushing to the entrance, only stopping to wait for foxtrot.
name. littlekittentimezone. EST discord. littlekitten#8211 code.kiikko

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
music to my ears ; private hunting Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: music to my ears ; private hunting   music to my ears ; private hunting EmptyWed 5 Jul - 23:03

FI'm not a stranger to the dark!
”I’ll hold ya to it!“ he shouted over his shoulder as he bounded out of camp. The forest floor was cold under his paws but he could feel the sun through the trees and knew it was going to be quite the warm day.

As they were finally deeper in the forest, he scented the air and was able to smell a sparrow - and it was close. “Alright Littlepaw. Look forward,” he instructed, “Do you see the bird? Try and catch it.” He instructed.

Foxtrot wanted to see her form before giving her any instructions or advice, that way he could see what her strengths and what her weaknesses were. Besides her pelt being quite white and easy to spot within the trees, her smaller frame would assist her and make her faster than most.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: music to my ears ; private hunting   music to my ears ; private hunting EmptyThu 6 Jul - 10:16

littlepaw noticed the bird and got into a really shobby hunting crouch. She went off memory of playing as a kit so didnt really know how to actually be in the correct position. Littlepaw waiting until the bird was distracted before pouncing. Littlepaw completetly missed and went head first into a tree. she got to her paws shaking her head before getting the scent of something she had never smelled before.

Littlepaw is trying to catch a Bird... Littlekitten rolled a 10, littlepaw missed

Last edited by LittleKitten on Thu 6 Jul - 10:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: music to my ears ; private hunting   music to my ears ; private hunting EmptyThu 6 Jul - 10:16

The member 'LittleKitten' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

music to my ears ; private hunting Mistpe10
music to my ears ; private hunting Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: music to my ears ; private hunting   music to my ears ; private hunting EmptySun 9 Jul - 22:51

Foxtrot saw the owl before he scented it. The looming shadow above them was unmistakeable. Owls were known to carry apprentices and kits off with the strength of their wings and claws.

He was not about to let it take Littlepaw. The owl swooped down on them claws extended as it tried to grasp at Littlepaw.

The warrior was faster - he yowled and jumped in front of its claws, taking the blow for his apprentice. He felt talons take down his side and he cried out in anger and pain.

He would take talons to his side than his apprentices' death any day. Foxtrot snapped his gaze to Littlepaw, "Attack it now while it's focused on me!" he commanded, his voice booming over the sounds of the screeching owl.

The owl used SWOOP on Littlepaw for 9 damage and 15 stamina points. Foxtrot used BLOCKING LEAP and took the damage intended for Littlepaw.

Owl: 30/ 30 HP
75/ 90 SP(-15)

Foxtrot: 41/50 HP(-9)
115/120 SP( -5)

Littlepaw: 20/20 HP (-9 +9)
60/60 SP

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten

Last edited by kiikko on Sun 9 Jul - 23:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: music to my ears ; private hunting   music to my ears ; private hunting EmptySun 9 Jul - 23:12

Before littlepaw could even react, foxtrot jumped infront of her to take the blow from the owl. Littlepaw quickly went into action when her mentor said to and attacked the owl with her unsheathed claws. As the claws ripped into the bird, littlepaw felt something. Enjoyment. She enjoyed putting pain into the owl that hurt her mentor. As she landed on her paws, blood dripping from her claws, she got ready to attack again.

Littlepaw used Front paw Strike dealing 6 damage and using 7 SP

Littlepaw
20 HP
60 SP (-7) 53 SP

Foxtrot
41 HP
115 SP

owl
30 (-6) 24 HP
75 SP

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: music to my ears ; private hunting   music to my ears ; private hunting EmptyMon 10 Jul - 0:31

Nice one! he thought as he watched his apprentice attack the owl, it's eyes were trained on him allowing her to do some good damage. They could finish this no problem!

The owl screeched in pain as Littlepaw raked its side. Feathers were flying in the air and the owl flapped its large wings preparing to take off. It had no business being on the ground.

Seeing the owls plan to leave Foxtrot quickly flew into a tree using his strong hind legs, Dawnfeathers teachings were not lost on him and in no time he was higher than the owl. At that point he locked his eyes onto his target and jumped off the tree and onto the owl, grappling its wings with his front claws and bunny kicking with his feet at its underbelly.

The pair went crashing to the ground with Foxtrot underneath but holding the owl to the ground and not allowing its escape, "I've got it pinned! Tear it to shreds!" he called.

Foxtrot used LEAPING BOUND dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina. The owl is stunned for 1 turn.

Littlepaw
20/20 HP
53/60 SP

Foxtrot
41/50 HP
105/120 SP (-10)

owl
17/30 HP (-7)
75/90 SP
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: music to my ears ; private hunting   music to my ears ; private hunting EmptyMon 10 Jul - 0:44

Littlepaw smiled wide as she was allowed to attack the bird yet again. She slashed at it, feeling more blood drip through her claws and onto the grass. The feeling she got from slashing felt amazing and she wanted to find even more things to claw, feeling the blood on her claws once more.

Littlepaw used front paw strike dealing 6 hp and using 7 sp

Littlepaw
20 HP
53 (-7) 46 SP

Foxtrot
41 HP
105 SP

Owl
17 (-6) 11 HP
75 SP

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: music to my ears ; private hunting   music to my ears ; private hunting EmptyMon 10 Jul - 1:43

Foxtrot matched her energy his own small smile tugging at the corners of his maw as he felt the blood from the owl splash onto his pelt as he was holding it down.

The owl screeched retaliating with sharp claws that hooked into Foxtrot's muzzle and ripped into his lips. The warrior hissed in pain as he tasted his own blood.

The owl used the blow as a distraction and flapped it's wings backing up from the two cats and preparing to attack again. Before it could do anything, Foxtrot reared up on his hind legs and brought his front paws - claws extended to their capacity - down on the head of the owl. His claws tore through the owl like wind whipping through the trees, fast and unforgiving. He could see the owl stumbling, suffering. But it's pain was almost over.

Foxtrot huffed, his sides panting in pain and he looked to his smiling apprentice and flashed a bloody smile of his own, "All yours, kid." he meowed taking a step back as he had full faith she could finish it off.

Owl used TALON STRIKE on Foxtrot causing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina. Foxtrot used UPRIGHT LOCK causing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina.
Littlepaw
20/20 HP
53/60 SP

Foxtrot
34/50 HP (-7)
95/120 SP (-10)

owl
1/30 HP (-10)
65/90 SP (-10)

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: music to my ears ; private hunting   music to my ears ; private hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

music to my ears ; private hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: