Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Between Wanderers[C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 492

Between Wanderers[C] Empty
PostSubject: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 18:40

Valley sat on a pile of hay, lazily flicking his tail back and forth. This was not the place he had expected to settle down in when he left the city a year ago, but it was cozy, with available food, the occasional passing loner, and water from the leaking roof. It wouldn't hurt to stay here, even if he eventually had to go again. He perked up as he caught sight of another cat. This barn wasn't also a part of anyone's territory, right?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 19:33

Felix was getting bored of simply wandering around the farm area. The town area was expansive, and though he still was not entering into any of the clearly marked territories, he had begun exploring further around. Sitting around and waiting on tenterhooks for Perch or Mist Paw to show up would not yield him anything. As he walked around, surveying the area, he found a large structure that smelled like rogue... but the scent was old. If this territory had been claimed, it had not been since long ago. And yet--there was a fresher scent when he walked closer. Not around the outskirts claiming the area, but inside. Interesting. His curiosity overcame his melancholy.

When he saw a cat that did not smell of the Clans, sitting inside the barn, his eyes lit up. Finally--another cat to spar. And perhaps converse with, even, if the chance arose. He did not waste any time on initial pleasantries, as that was not his usual way of greeting. Instead, Felix leapt forward and pinned the cat to the ground, opening up the first pathway of communication as a battle. "Greetings. Is this your abode?" he asked warmly, as if the cat he was speaking to was not now beneath his claws. But this was normal for him. A spar was a conversation. There was no better way to learn about a stranger.

Felix used Jumping Strike on Valley, dealing 10 (7+3) damage and costing 7 stamina.

Felix:
40/40 HP
93/100 SP

Valley:
50/60 HP
130/130 SP

OOC: I'm assuming Valley is T3? If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 22:07

OOC: Yes, Valley is T3 Yes

Valley opened his mouth to greet the stranger, but before he knew it he was knocked off his paws and the dark-furred tom was on top of him. The words that followed out of the tom's mouth, however, was completely unrelated to his actions. What is wrong with this cat? "No, this isn't my territory, though I hope I could claim it. It's quite nice," He answered calmly. While he was talking, Valley twisted so that he was now on top of the tom. The tabby pinned the tom down with his weight. "The name's Valley, what's yours?" Valley asked, still using the same calm voice. If this stranger wanted to fight and have a conversation, fine.

Valley used Leap and Hold, dealing 8dmg and -15SP

Felix: pinned 0/2
32(-8) / 40 HP
93 / 100 SP

Valley:
50 / 60 HP
115(-15) / 130 SP

Last edited by Tiny on Wed 21 Jun 2023 - 22:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 22:07

The member 'Tiny' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Between Wanderers[C] Mistpe10
Between Wanderers[C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 22:32

Thankfully, the tom didn't seem too upset. In fact, he fought back--and well, too. Felix let a small grin grow wider on his face as the rogue flipped the tables, pinning him on his back. Valley, he called himself. A good name. He definitely wasn't one of the wild cats, then. No strange suffixes here. "Well, I'm sure one of us could claim it," he responded easily. In a swift move, he twisted his body, escaping from the pin in a fluid almost-roll that brought him back up to standing without any retaliating blows. It was nice to spar with someone again. Valley was physically stronger than him... but that would prove to be an invigorating challenge. "I'm Felix. What brings you to this area? You're not scared of the wild cats in the forest?"

Due to Survivalist, Felix cannot be pinned or stunned for more than one turn. Felix is no longer pinned.

Felix: Pinned 1/1 (no longer Pinned)
32/40 HP
93/100 SP

Valley:
50/60 HP
115/130 SP

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023 - 3:46

Valley jumped back as the tom twisted out of his grip. Felix was his name. It tasted funny on his tongue. He had known a cat called Felix once, and that Felix was nothing like this Felix. That Felix was a lazy, easy-going tom, and could be no more different from this rude, grinning cat standing in front of him. And did he say that he also wanted to claim the barn? And just when he had finally found a good spot! Valley's paws striked out to claw at the tom's shoulder, followed swiftly by a slam to the shoulder.

"I've met a few of them. They can be quite rude when it comes to territory, even when they are the ones tresspassing," Valley replied. There was that huge ginger kit who attacked him on sight, that Sunflare who tried to attack him twice, and that cream-point molly who tresspassed on his camp and had the nerves to fight him! Didn't these cats know anything other than violence? "What about you? What brings you here?" Valley asked.

Valley used Front Paw Strike and Dirty Trick, dealing 15dmg and -14SP

Felix:
17(-15) / 40 HP
93 / 100 SP

Valley:
50 / 60 HP
101(-14) / 130 SP

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023 - 13:32

Maybe this fight wouldn't last quite as long as he'd hoped. He'd been getting out of practice. However, Felix nodded with interest, listening to Valley's words. Even as the tom's claws dug deep into his shoulder. The moves were quick and precise. Fascinating. Nothing as flashy, yet nothing as efficient as Perch's moves. "I see. Well, territory certainly is a fixation of theirs," he noted, feinting to the side before bowling the tom over again. He landed on Valley and pinned him to the ground, using the same move that had been used against him earlier. Golden eyes stared down at the rogue, pondering the question that had just been asked. "Well... why not be here? This place certainly is interesting. And I get to meet all kinds of new cats, like you." His gaze gleamed. "But if you must know, I'm waiting for someone. But you didn't answer why you were here--just that wild cats attacked you. Why not go somewhere else where you can rule uncontested?"

Felix used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 7 damage and costing 15 stamina. Valley is pinned for 2 turns.

Felix:
15/40 HP
78/100 SP

Valley: (Pinned 0/2)
43/60 HP
115/130 SP

Last edited by Ash on Thu 22 Jun 2023 - 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023 - 13:32

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023 - 22:18

The tom wasn't as bad at fighting as Valley had hoped. He kicked out his hindlegs for a while, but eventually gave up. "I came from a city, but I ran away because of some... problems. I was hoping to settle down here, but those clan cats seemed to have claimed any land there was to claim," He answered, "Besides, I've been travelling for so long, maybe there isn't anywhere better, you know?" Felix had said something about waiting for someone. "This 'someone' you speak of, may I ask who that is?" Valley asked, head tipped to the side while green eyes met gold.

Valley is pinned 1/2

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyMon 26 Jun 2023 - 17:17

Felix thought for a moment, eyes glittering gold. "I see. I understand that... the city is not always the most hospitable of places. As for traveling, well. There's no way to know except to travel." His hold on Valley remained strong. The rogue seemed to have given up on trying to throw him off--for now, at least. "And of this 'someone'... You could not possibly know her, so there is no point in explaining. Besides, that information is very valuable. Far more so than the pleasant banter we trade. I would need a secret of your own in exchange if you wished to acquire such an important piece of knowledge--even though it is one you would not know how to use."

Felix continued to use Leap-and-Hold, dealing 7 damage and costing 15 stamina. Valley is pinned for 1 more turn.

Felix:
15/40 HP
63/100 SP

Valley: (Pinned 1/2)
36/60 HP
115/130 SP

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyMon 26 Jun 2023 - 19:08

"In that case, you may keep your secret someone to yourself," Valley mewed. If he didn't need the information, why would he trade his own secret for it? Unless Felix was lying, of course, but what did it matter? The tabby suddenly twisted, aiming to push the large tom off him.

Valley used Duck and Twist, dealing 4 dmg and -5SP

Felix:
11(-4) / 40 HP
63  /100 SP

Valley: (Pinned 2/2)
36 / 60 HP
110(-5) / 130 SP

Last edited by Tiny on Mon 26 Jun 2023 - 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyMon 26 Jun 2023 - 19:08

The member 'Tiny' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyTue 27 Jun 2023 - 11:00

The sudden twist nearly caught Felix off-guard, but he kept his grip. Still--he knew the pin wouldn't last forever. Instead, he clawed at Valley twice in quick succession, before stepping off. "I see. A wise choice. Though I admit, I am curious about what kind of secrets a rogue like you would have to hide. But I concede the matter." Though his voice remained suave, he noticed the sting of several different wounds on his pelt. None serious, but all painful. He had taken a lot of blows. He was likely to lose this fight. However, he had learned a lot of different techniques. "I appreciate the spar," he said. It was a shame he wouldn't win. But it was far more important that he had learned how to fight this tom for next time, if there should be a need.

Felix used Front Paw Strike and Dirty Trick, dealing 12 (7+5) damage and costing 14 (7+7) stamina. Valley is no longer pinned.

Felix:
11/40 HP
49/100 SP

Valley:
24/60 HP
110/130 SP

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyFri 30 Jun 2023 - 6:07

The tom dropped the matter of their personal lives. Valley nodded, then lunged forward again to attack Felix again, his claws hitting the dark-furred tom on the shoulder, followed by a swift strike to his leg.

Valley used Front Paw Strike and Dirty Trick, dealing 15dmg and -14SP

Felix: KO
-4(-15) / 40 HP
49 / 100 SP

Valley:
24 / 60 HP
96(-14) / 130 SP

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] EmptyFri 30 Jun 2023 - 19:59

Well, that was that, and the fight had concluded. Felix could have spent more energy attempting to dodge the blow, but he simply accepted it. He had been beaten. Panting, he stood there for a moment, then inclined his head in respect. "Perhaps we'll speak again." Then, after a slow blink, the loner vanished.

Felix is KOed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Wanderers[C]   Between Wanderers[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Between Wanderers[C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: