Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ethereal Mildness[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

Ethereal Mildness[C] Empty
PostSubject: Ethereal Mildness[C]   Ethereal Mildness[C] EmptyFri 16 Jun 2023 - 1:18

Tawnyshadow hadn't talked to her mentor at all since... well, since she became a warrior. The realization made the she-cat feel just the slightest bit ashamed. After all, she was only where she was today because Forestbreeze had been such a great mentor. So, since she had some free time on her paws, might as well talk to him. She located the huge tom outside the warrior's den, seemingly having just finished a meal. He doesn't seem in a rush or anything, so it'll probably be okay to talk to him. Tawnyshadow approached the warrior, sitting down once she was close enough and wrapped her tail around her paws. "Greetings, Forestbreeze. I hope life's been treating you well?" She greeted politely, dipping her head to the older tom. There was a slight smile on her face, however. A sure sign that the cat before her was a friend.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Mildness[C]   Ethereal Mildness[C] EmptySat 17 Jun 2023 - 23:22

˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗【Forestbreeze】˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Shadowclan】♡【#C1E1C1】♡【T5 Warrior ║ 70[HP] | 160[SP]】

Forestbreeze was taking a well-deserved break from his duties as he finished up the plump mouse he had chosen from the prey pile. The tom sat up from his laying position by the warrior's den as he noticed a figure approaching. At first, he thought them to be just another warrior passing by to get into the den but as they moved closer, his eyes lit up when he realized who it was.

The grey-and-white tom hadn't spent much time with his former apprentice after her warrior ceremony since they had been too busy with... many things. He was happy yet curious to see Tawnyshadow seating herself down right by him. "Tawnyshadow," he purred warmly while returning her nod, "Greetings to you too. I've been doing decently enough, all things considered." A brief grief-filled look flashed across his amber gaze before he schooled back his features into something more pleasant. He didn't want to think about those he had lost not too long ago. He was glad that he still had his mate and adopted sons by his side. He supposed that without them, he'd have been plunged into an inescapable darkness long ago... No! He had to stop all the negative thoughts! This was supposed to be an enjoyable time spent with Tawny and not one tainted with sorrow and regrets; no what-ifs or maybes today!

He shook his head and refocused back. "How has life been for you? I'm sorry for not reaching out sooner but as you know, it's been issue after issue and I'm starting to think that it'll be a while before our clan can breathe freely again." He offered a rueful smile. "I still hold onto the hope that together, we'll get things solved. Starclan knows that Shadowclan deserves actual peace for once." Tensions have been running high lately—inside and outside the clan. The picture that's forming worries the older warrior but as he had said to Tawny, he will maintain a firm grasp on a hopeful future despite the destined dark times ahead.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Mildness[C]   Ethereal Mildness[C] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 7:23

Tawnyshadow nodded in agreement. "Everything's been a mess lately, compiled of useless emotions no one will let go. Hopefully they come to their senses soon..." She muttered, then shook her head as if to clear her throughts. What's been done is done. What use there to sulk about it? If she was going  to complain about others, she might as well prove she had the right to.

"Life has been good to me, considering what's happened these past few moons. I have an apprentice of my own now, and... I suppose a mate as well," Tawnyshadow added the last bit with a hint of joy. Sunflare sure made everything just a little bit better... "You know, I never thought I could have someone to confide everything to after Sagestone... died. His death was early and unfortunate. He was also my... friend, I guess. So having Sunflare around has been really great," She finished, a somewhat bright gleam returning to her eyes. Sagestone had been the first bit of comfort she'd ever had, from her earliest memories as a kit. His death was a horrible loss. He could have done so much more...

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Mildness[C]   Ethereal Mildness[C] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 0:23

˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗【Forestbreeze】˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Shadowclan】♡【#C1E1C1】♡【T5 Warrior ║ 70[HP] | 160[SP]】

The tom's eyes crinkled in delight at the mention of his former apprentice having an apprentice of her own—Beetlepaw, if he recalled correctly—on top of a mate. Now, when had that happened? He was falling behind with his in-clan gossip apparently. "I'm very happy for you! I wish you and Sunflare many, many moons of happiness—endless, even." He suddenly sobered up at the mention of Sagestone's name. He remembered that the young tom had meant a lot to Tawnyshadow; He had been a best friend of sorts for the she-cat. Perhaps he had been even more... Forestbreeze shifted closer and then gently placed his tail around her lower back. In a quieter voice, he said, "I'm glad you found someone else to confide in. I'm sure Sagestone is happy that you are moving forward; He wouldn't have wanted you to dwell in the grief. It's never easy... I know that all too well..."

He quickly shook his head and offered her a brighter expression. That was enough of the negativity. "So, how has Beetlepaw's training been? Any interesting training sessions happen so far? Their name was Beetlepaw, right? I'm not the best at remembering names..." He huffed and then chuckled—at himself, of course—at the last part. Even after moons, that's one thing that never changed.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Mildness[C]   Ethereal Mildness[C] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 7:12

Forestbreeze seemed to brighten up considerbly after hearing about her. Tawnyshadow nodded along, not really paying attention to the conversation. It was starting to feel just slightly a waste of time. "Beetlepaw is good, they should be a warrior soon," She replied. "What about you? How has things been for you?" She pressed. She was here to hear about her mentor, not the other way round.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal Mildness[C]   Ethereal Mildness[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal Mildness[C]
Page 1 of 1