Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1433

Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 8 Jun 2023 - 21:15

Sandyshell

“Drizzlepaw,” she called quietly. She focused her nerves out of her voice and into her queasy, scarred stomach. “We- It’s time to go. To see Starclan.” Moonstone journeys were one of the jobs she hated most. Though feared was the more appropriate word.

Her tail flicked back and forth while trying to suppress her anxiety. Focus on the good stuff. She smiled to Drizzlepaw as the apprentice left her den. “You excited?”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 15:59

Sandyshell’s voice woke Drizzlepaw from her fitful dreams. To see StarClan- her Moonstone, surely? The ginger-and-cream molly rolled silently out of her nest and followed the medicine cat to the entrance of the den. Her leg still stung a bit when she put too much weight on it, but that was probably just stiffness. More worrisome was the mention of StarClan- their ethereal ancestors were a poorly known topic to her, one that swirled nervously in her stomach.

Also, they’d surely be heading through WindClan territory. Wonderful. Despite herself, the wispy-pelted molly nodded, keeping her gaze bright. Perchstar would never let her be a warrior if her medicine cat had anything bad to say.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 17 Jun 2023 - 22:00

Sandyshell

[OOC: So sorry this took so long! I didn't realize you posted + I caught a cold D: Apologies!]

She nodded back, though she did recognize the anxiety behind that gaze. Sandyshell had a hunch she was nervous to meet Starclan, or perhaps to travel right after her leg finished healing, or even that they were to travel through Windclan territory. Her mind could quickly conclude each possibility.

She didn’t want to comment on it, understanding the young cat might want to save face for being scared. She knew that feeling all too well. “Well then, let’s hurry.” While guiding Drizzlepaw and herself out of camp, the medicine cat decided to explain the day’s plans. It would help distract herself from being outside.

Focusing her gaze on Drizzlepaw she softly said, “Just in case you’re feeling nervous, try not to be. Starclan wants to help you, and will share advice for you to use during warriorhood.” Her heart raced at the distant sounds of wings. Just ignore it. She continued, “It could be anyone that comes to talk to you. Someone you once knew, or an ancient ancestor.” She paused. Had Drizzlepaw lost anyone? The medicine cat quickly added, “I guess, uh, be prepared to meet a familiar face.” That’s not very reassuring. “But- I actually have a good guess who you’ll meet. Many cats- including myself, are commonly visited by a molly named Cloverheart. She’s a very nice cat, so if she shows up you can relax. If you want (or.. can) tell her I said hello.” She silently laughed to herself, I think that’s the most I’ve talked this week.

Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 6:21

ooc: no worries!

Drizzlepaw nodded, trailing along behind Sandyshell yet keeping close to the other’s flank. They would be traveling through unfamiliar territory today, and if she got lost, well. She wouldn’t. That was that. Her amber gaze met Sandyshell’s as the medicine cat continued speaking, about StarClan and warriorhood and a lot of things she wasn’t as sure about as she would’ve liked to be. Someone familiar? Drizzlepaw tilted her head slightly, thinking. She didn’t think she knew anyone who had passed, so maybe she’d run into the StarClanner Sandyshell had mentioned? Cloverheart? Hmm.

The wispy-pelted molly followed along, feeling the stiffness slowly leave her leg. Would she really be able to speak in StarClan? She’d learned to before the feverish cold that had stripped her of her voice, but that was so long ago that she could hardly remember it. Hm. This was another factor introduced, one she could ponder to distract herself from… things.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 18:28

Sandyshell

Sandyshell decided to be a bit quieter for the rest of the trip. But it became hard to focus by the time they reached the bridge that connected the two territories. Windclan was the very last clan whose territory she wanted to be in. First the gathering hosting Batsong’s terrifying trial, revealing the secrets of two leaders. Even before then the Windclan medicine cat had always unnerved her. Fears of Windclan had only gotten worse with Drizzlepaw’s recent injury. From all these recent actions the moors were clearly the most dangerous place to be. And Sandyshell felt extra nervous with Drizzlepaw at her side. If a patrol encountered them, would they be hostile? One of them had already attacked the apprentice once, who knew if they’d do it again? “Windclan shouldn’t give us trouble, it’s against the code,” she murmured aloud, more so reassuring herself rather than Drizzlepaw. They seem to really value the warrior code- or at least Batsong does. Maybe they’ll leave us alone. She silently prayed for a safe trip and quickened her pace across the field.

Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 11:54

It wasn’t like WindClan cared for the Code, though, Drizzlepaw thought to herself with a flick of her tail as she followed Sandyshell onto the moor. The quickened pace was not lost on the observant she-cat, yet she fully agreed with Sandyshell’s presumed reasoning. It was hardly fair that WindClan lived on the moor, able to block passage to and from the Moonstone, able to cut the other Clans off from StarClan. Indeed, only the most vulnerable- apprentices and medicine cats- passed through the open prairie, practically begging to be ambushed.

Drizzlepaw shivered and picked up the pace once more. The sooner they got there, the sooner she could, hopefully, confer with their ancestors regarding her worries.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 23 Jun 2023 - 20:30

Sandyshell

Their haste had them arrive at Highstone early, but Sandyshell didn’t mind a quick rest after such a stressful trip. Once seeing the moon at its peak she gestured to Drizzlepaw to follow her into Mothermouth's pitch-black tunnels. The medicine cat quickly found her way to the glowing cave and settled down not too far from the entrance. “Lay down against the Moonstone and you’ll fall asleep. It uh, might be a bit cold,” she advised. “Starclan will meet you in your dream and talk to you. I hope they give you the words you need.” She gave an encouraging smile but was interrupted by a yawn. “Sorry- Uhm, wake me when you’re done and we’ll go back home as soon as you’re ready.”

Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 24 Jun 2023 - 10:24

The pitch-black tunnels of Mothermouth yawned open before them, and Drizzlepaw had to physically force her bristling fur to lie flat. It was not that she feared the dark- such ambiguous, broad fears had no place in her mind- but that this would be the perfect place for a WindClan ambush. Hidden away in the darkness, waiting in the spiraling tunnels- the perfect way to cut off a Clan from StarClan and deprive them of their youth. How easy it would be to claim a badger ambush, or a den of foxes? This was hardly safe.

At long last, they reached the shimmering Moonstone, and Drizzlepaw’s worries were somewhat relieved at the sight. They had reached the place safely, and surely StarClan would not allow WindClan to strike them down while they spoke to them. The wispy-pelted apprentice nodded once at Sandyshell’s words, laid down next to the stone, and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Jun 2023 - 22:13

pixel-sprout-by-llngerle-da206yzCloverheart

Cloverheart sat patiently in front of Drizzlepaw when she awoke in StarClan. She didn’t bother sneaking up on the apprentice, or sitting with her back turned. The river coursed behind her, but the former medicine cat’s eyes were fixed on the low, rolling grass beyond her; and the coalescence of matter that heralded her guest for the evening. Cloverheart dipped her head once Drizzlepaw took in her surroundings and gestured with her tail for her to come closer.

“Hello, Drizzlepaw. My name is Cloverheart; I was RiverClan’s medicine cat, last green-leaf. You know,” her head angled to the side and a wry smirk brightened her resting frown, “I sure see a lot of you. I’m glad someone listens when I talk, at least, and StarClan lets me keep looking after RiverClan.” When the apprentice approached, Cloverheart shifted herself around to face the river. She peered over the current, turning her head to every angle she could still see her star-speckled reflection from.

“I looked a lot nastier when I was breathing.” She huffed musingly, finally taking a step back from the water. She picked up a paw, turning it upside down and flexing her toes as her leg moved. “Scars up and down my forelegs. Never got prettier. Paler, maybe. Scratches on my head–” the raised paw lifted to brush across her forehead, “torn ear.” Her paw swiped over an ear, flattening it briefly, before settling on the ground again. Her expression had darkened, passive scowl returned. Cloverheart shook her head, holding her eyes closed for a few moments before looking squarely at Drizzlepaw.

“I was attacked by, oh, one of SkyClan’s leaders. Over in WindClan’s camp, actually. War’s no fun, I guess. Worse things, too, that I don’t have the scars from, but…” Bitterness laced her tone, but Cloverheart bit most of it down. Blinking slowly, “Stop me, if this isn’t exactly what you want to hear about. I imagined it was on your mind, though. Thought I might offer my own perspective.” She laughed, a single dry bark. “Not that my advice means much, since I’m giving it to you from StarClan. But, still.”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey   Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Drizzlepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1