Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I know you did everything just right [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

I know you did everything just right [c]  Empty
PostSubject: I know you did everything just right [c]    I know you did everything just right [c]  EmptyThu 8 Jun 2023 - 23:43

HoneylightShadowclan Territory

Honeylight had something rare today; alone time with his mother. Don’t get him wrong, he loved every member of his family, but between their family being a little bigger (though not as big as it should’ve been) and the…everything that had been going on these days, it seemed like years since the last time he walked by his mother’s side through the territory. He knew that was an exaggeration, but still.

Honeylight shifted over until he was leaning on Pineblossom’s side as they walked along, letting out a little purr as he pressed against her. He could still remember when he was so much smaller than Pineblossom, when he could easily fit himself between her paws and he often did. Now, he towered above her; but still, something about being in Pineblossom’s company made him feel small, sheltered, and safe. It was a warm feeling, a good feeling, one he often craved on harder nights.

“How have you been doing lately, ma?” He asked softly. He’d done his best to help Pineblossom through losing her litter, taking on the role he’d often done for Leopardsun of ensuring she ate and rested and took care of herself. It seemed like maybe she was getting better, as better as she could be, as she moved forward but… with everything going on, especially with how close Pineblossom was to Nightpaw, Honeylight was worried about her. He wanted to make sure she was okay.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: I know you did everything just right [c]    I know you did everything just right [c]  EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 21:51

Pineblossom

Pineblossom looked up at Honeylight when he finally spoke. He was such a chatty little apprentice, and while he’s gotten older and has still kept that cheer, he was quieter now. She hoped that that was just him maturing, and not because anything had dimmed the light that he was named after.

She meowed, “I’m…alright.” She did not hurt so much when she thought about the litter that she lost, but the current events of the forest were draining her. She had still yet to talk to Nightpaw after everything that happened. She had to approach him soon. “I’m worried about the clan, and what the forest will have in store for us given everything.”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I know you did everything just right [c]    I know you did everything just right [c]  EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 19:53

Honeylight pressed against Pineblossom for a moment, nodding at her words as he soaked in her familiar warmth. Something about being close to Pineblossom made all of his anxieties feel a little less intense. Still, he nodded. “I know what you mean.” He said with a sigh. “I really hope things start looking up again soon. I don’t know how, but… I can dream.” He shrugged.

He looked at Pineblossom and chuckled a little. “You know, I have no idea how you kept it together so well when I was an apprentice, and things aren’t nearly as bad as they were back then. I think I’m doing okay staying calm around Silverpaw, but I still feel like I’m about to jump right out of my pelt if one more thing goes wrong.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I know you did everything just right [c]    I know you did everything just right [c]  EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023 - 17:55

Pineblossom

Pineblossom smiled sympathetically at Honeylight and brushed her pelt up against him. “It is hard to be a mentor, especially for your first time.” She knew that Honeylight had been the mentor for Redice but he had become a warrior so swiftly, and…given everything that happened with him, she chose to not think about it. “Silverpaw seems quite happy with you as his mentor. You’ve done a good job of looking after him, too. He’ll become a warrior in no time.” She chuckled and admitted, “I thought I was doing a terrible job of training you. I felt like I didn’t know what I was doing at all, and I was certain I was going to mess up somehow and turn you into a bad warrior. Sometimes anxiety will tell you something that is simply not true.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I know you did everything just right [c]    I know you did everything just right [c]  EmptyFri 23 Jun 2023 - 18:07

Honeylight smiled and brushed closer to Pineblossom in return, his shoulders relaxing as she spoke. If Pineblossom thought he was doing a good job with Silverpaw, then he believed her. Bumping his shoulder to hers, he said, “You were amazing. Still are. Just in case you still believe that anxiety sometimes. I honestly don’t know where I would be without you, ma.” He nuzzled her side affectionately. “I think I would’ve been a very different cat if it wasn’t for you.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I know you did everything just right [c]    I know you did everything just right [c]  EmptySat 15 Jul 2023 - 13:26

Pineblossom

Pineblossom smiled and she purred softly when Honeylight nuzzled against her. “I no longer think I did as bad of a job as I used to believe.” She always had doubts, and she used to feel that she really failed Honeylight. She had not protected him well enough during such a difficult time in the forest. And yet…he had turned out to be such a lovely young tom. Not only that, but he was now her son. It made her heart swell with warmth. “I am grateful that I was chosen as your mentor all those moons ago, Honeylight. You were good for me, too.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know you did everything just right [c]    I know you did everything just right [c]  Empty

Back to top Go down

I know you did everything just right [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: