Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

shrouded nightfall [O]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

shrouded nightfall [O] Empty
PostSubject: shrouded nightfall [O]   shrouded nightfall [O] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 12:46 pm

In the faint light of the late evening, Blackkit wandered out into camp.

She knew a little of what was going on; whispers about war and treachery and code-breaking, and the plain and simple fact that Nightstar was sleeping in the apprentice den, but much of it flew over the head of a young kit more interested in learning rules that she could recite flawlessly to show her skill.

Frostblossom was still busily reenforcing the nursery, and Blackkit’s mother nowhere in sight, and so the splotched molly meandered out into the camp, sniffing curiously around the fresh-kill pile and wondering if any apprentices would be considerate enough to teach her something. Maybe she could even talk to a warrior! Wouldn’t that be cool?
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2503

PostSubject: Re: shrouded nightfall [O]   shrouded nightfall [O] EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:55 pm

A black and white she-cat sat by the freshkill pile. An elder, though she was still fairly young to be one. Several scars slashed her face and one rear leg. Ears swiveling in the kit’s direction, she purred. “Hello, young one. Lovely night out, isn’t it?”
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: shrouded nightfall [O]   shrouded nightfall [O] EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 5:44 pm

Ooh! Ooh! Blackkit’s head snapped up at the sound of a somewhat-familiar voice. She knew this cat! Snowfoot, an elder; and since she was an elder Blackkit was supposed to be very courteous and friendly and helpful to her! The young kit scampered eagerly towards the elder, ears pricked in excitement. “Hello Snowfoot! Can I get you anything?”

Maybe if Leopardsun saw her helping an elder Blackkit could be apprenticed earlier! Wouldn’t that be awesome? And she could show that she knew stuff! And things!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: shrouded nightfall [O]   shrouded nightfall [O] EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 6:00 am

“I’m all right, thanks,” Snowfoot purred. “I’m not as old as I look, I’ve just gotten more than a lifetime’s share of hurt. That was very kind of you to ask, though. How are you doing tonight?”
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: shrouded nightfall [O]   shrouded nightfall [O] EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 12:21 pm

“I’m doing well, ma’am,” Blackkit chirped, sitting down carefully with her tail neatly around her paws. Hm. What was she supposed to do now? This was an unexpected development. Maybe… hm. An elder’s job was to impart wisdom upon the younger members of the Clan, and Blackkit was a young member of the Clan! So she could help Snowfoot do her job! All she had to do was ask for a story; really, almost too easy for a bright young kit like herself. “May I have a story, please?”
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: shrouded nightfall [O]   shrouded nightfall [O] EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 11:49 am

Snowfoot chuckled. How could she say no to that face. “All right,” she purred. “Once, long ago, ShadowClan was led by a leader named Murkystar. She was a beautiful and caring cat, who believed in ShadowClan more than anything. She had so much love in her heart, she took two mates and had many kits with them. Nightpaw, Swiftheart, and Echomist are some of those kits. Murkystar was even willing to let lost kits from outside the clan join and find a safe and happy home in ShadowClan. I owe my life to her. But one night, the Dark Forest took over the Clans. Murkystar struggled to lead ShadowClan under their influence, but she kept her head up as long as she could. In the end, she sacrificed everything, even her place in the stars, to rid us of the Dark Forest. Many cats now never knew Murkystar, but her memory must never die. I hope one day you can be as great a warrior as she was.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shrouded nightfall [O]   shrouded nightfall [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

shrouded nightfall [O]
Page 1 of 1