Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom] Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom]   Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom] EmptySun 21 May 2023 - 9:57

Moondancer turned away from the rest of the patrol as they returned to camp, dropping a lizard onto the fresh-kill pile. Her paws were muddy from the outing, and getting rid of the muck was the first thing on her mind as she made her way toward the shadows at the edge of camp. It just so happened that her former mentor's pelt caught her eye, and that gave Moondancer pause. She hadn't spoken to her much recently, had she? She was good friends with her mother and had been a good mentor... She ought to fix that. To keep up appearances, at least.

"Hi, I-Pineblossom." Nearly slipping on her greeting made her fur feel warm with embarrassment. The new name was something Moondancer hadn't gotten used to yet, having known her old mentor as Iceheart for so long. She wondered if the other she-cat was facing the same problem with getting used to being called something different.

"How're you?" Moondancer asked, lifting a paw and carefully beginning to groom the mud from it.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom]   Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom] EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 9:49

Pineblossom

Pineblossom turned to the voice that greeted her. She scarcely noticed the almost-slip in name. Pineblossom was still growing used to her own name and found her referring to herself with her old name from time to time.

“Hello Moondancer,” Pineblossom replied. “I am well, if a bit bored. A bit too much free time on my paws as of late.” With not having an apprentice any longer and not being given as many assignments as she used to get—which she suspected was because of her loss of kits and Leopardsun not wanting to push her too quickly, though Pineblossom would rather have something to distract her from thoughts of her loss—she ended up having a lot more time than she knew what to do with. Moondancer’s appearance was a welcome distraction. “And how have you been? You’ve been a great asset to the clan since your ceremony.”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom]   Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom] EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 14:20

One paw cleaned, Moondancer continued in her brisk grooming, ears flattening in brief annoyance. Pineblossom's words were a welcome distraction though, and an ear twitched as the older warrior spoke. Bored? Moondancer couldn't imagine it, being in camp with little to do. At least she didn't have to worry about the copious amounts of mud that seemed to gravitate towards cats while out hunting, and she was sure Leopardsun was keeping her away from patrols out of kindness. "I'm not sure if I'd want to be on patrol, honestly. I've run into so many raccoons while hunting recently. The mud is bad enough without those beasts constantly finding a way to ruin hunting." The wounds she had taken in a recent fight were healed, but Moondancer found herself carefully grooming over the small scars left. Small scars, but they were one set of scars too many for her dark and silver pelt.

Moondancer purred at the praise. "I hope I am, I'm trying to be." She sighed. She'd also been given an apprentice, but to say Ivypaw's training had not been going well...or anywhere, really, was an understatement. For a cat who prided herself on her skills, it had been frustrating.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom]   Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 12:30

Pineblossom

Hopefully she would be able to return to proper patrols soon. Pineblossom may even speak to Leopardsun to assure her that she was more than ready. The distractions it would give her would be welcome, at the very least.

“I remember how difficult it was when I was given my first apprentice,” Pineblossom continued. “I like to think I was experienced enough by the time I was given you as an apprentice, which is why our training went so smoothly. It was more difficult with Honeylight because I was a newly-named warrior. I was not like my own mentor, so I wasn’t sure if I could replicate how she taught me…In the end I learned that I had to teach Honeylight as myself, and not anyone else, and it came easier that way.” She looked to Moondancer and added, “Should you be having any troubles, just have confidence in yourself. And if you are still not sure, I can always help.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom]   Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom] EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 15:51

"It's hard to emulate another cat." Moonshine nodded. "Who was your mentor?" Moondancer had to admit to a little curiosity, "You were a great mentor, clearly you were taught well either way... Though I suppose being taught doesn't always translate to teaching, does it?" If that were the case, her training with Ivypaw wouldn't be a sore point.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom]   Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 18:14

Pineblossom

That was always quite the difficult question to answer. Pineblossom replied, “My original mentor was Locustcall, when he was still known as Cicadashriek, but he went missing shortly after being named as my mentor. I was later reassigned to Thalia, who finished my apprenticeship.” There was also Stagshade, the Dark Forest cat who took to teaching her before Thalia was reassigned to her, but Pineblossom was content to never make mention of him.

“Thalia was a great mentor, and I was not sure how I was going to be good like her when I got my own apprentice. I learned a lot from Honeylight. More than he probably realizes. It ended up being that I just had to show him what I thought was most important and answer questions he had. Beyond that, an apprentice learns more by themselves than anything else.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom]   Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom] EmptyTue 13 Jun 2023 - 11:49

"I thought Locustcall was a rogue. I didn't realize he was actually Shadowclan." Moondancer admitted, he sure seemed to act it, from what little she had observed and heard of from others. She listened as Pineblossom continued. Thalia wasn't someone she knew well either beyond the strangeness of her name, but that wasn't what interested her. How Pineblossom had approached training was more interesting, and some of it Moondancer had expected. "I agree with you. Trying to apply what I'd seen and heard on my own was what really made training stick." She nodded. "That helped far more than just listening to an explanation could, I think. Can't truly learn if you don't try things out for yourself, right?"

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom]   Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom] EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 15:32

Pineblossom

Pineblossom nodded and gave a vague gesture with her paw. “Try doing something like that with your own apprentice, then. It will save you the headache and help them feel confident in their own abilities.” She stretched out her body and rose fully onto her paws. “This conversation has been rather reinvigorating for me as well…I think I’ll go talk to your mother about getting put back in rotation for patrols.” She smiled. “I hope we can go on another one together soon. I’ve missed going out in the territory with you.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom]   Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom] Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Former Apprentice [Pineblossom]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: