Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

return; rewind [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

return; rewind [c] Empty
PostSubject: return; rewind [c]   return; rewind [c] EmptyTue May 16, 2023 7:47 pm

Gods, his paws hurt.

Frond lifted his head, scenting the air once more. The brown tabby had grown into a broad-shouldered tom, tall and stocky with a few battle scars adorning his maw and side. He’d been gone for moons after being briefly kitnapped by Twolegs and escaping, and now he felt he was finally drawing near to his kithood home. Could he even call it his own any more? No matter.

At long last, the familiar scent of ThunderClan hit his nostrils. Instead of the overwhelming relief he’d expected to feel as a young ‘paw lost far from home, the only thing Frond felt was a tired, bitter “finally.” His paws hurt, and he was sore all over and two steps to the right of starving.

Ignoring the scent markers, the now-grown tom trudged right into ThunderClan territory. He’d find someone to talk to soon, and then he could go curl up in his nest. After eating, he decided. After eating. Something nice and fat like a squirrel, or even a hare. None of these starving skinny rats or decaying Twoleg food. Something filling.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

return; rewind [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: return; rewind [c]   return; rewind [c] EmptyTue May 16, 2023 8:20 pm

Goldenfern had been skittish ever since Sunfire's and Honeypaw's death. The loss of her brother and daughter still haunted her dreams-- if she had fought harder, or noticed the dogs sooner, would they still have died. The she-cat trudged along the border with tired eyes, hardly aware of the rest of her patrol. Suddenly, an unfamiliar stench hit her, and she recoiled. Crow-food and twolegs... gross. The golden tabby lashed her tail as she spotted a tom she had never seen before.

The tom's fur was so filthy that Goldenfern couldn't see what his original fur colour had been, and his eyes glowed with hunger. A rouge? The she-cat unseathed her claws and lunged forward, knocking the tom off-balance. "Get off Thunderclan territory!" She hissed, giving the tom a sharp nip on his scruff.

Goldenfern used Jumping Strike, dealing 8(+3)dmg and -7SP

Goldenfern

50/50 HP
113/120 SP(-7)

Frondpaw

9/20 HP(-11)
60/60 SP

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

return; rewind [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: return; rewind [c]   return; rewind [c] EmptyTue May 16, 2023 10:39 pm

Echopaw stuck close to Goldenfern, he greatly shared her grief. Their faces were there every time he closed his eyes. The scent of blood from prey left a sick taste in his mouth as it reminded him of their deaths. As they neared the border the tom gave the other two a nod and moved closer to the undergrowth to search for some herbs - it was the point of the patrol after all. And he was grateful for their company.

-- Echopaw tried to find some herbs. He found daisies and chamomile!

"Ah-ha!" he purred, using his paws to pick some from the patch, he left some for later and committed the location to memory as best as he could before he turned to the rest of the patrol. "We can conti-" His words were cut short just as the recognizable Twoleg stench hit his nostrils. The medicine cat was on edge in an instant, every fur on his back lifting as he hissed, turning to face..Frondpaw? Echopaw watched as Goldenfern attacked, but his paws didn't move. He was frozen in horror, scared his previous clanmate was being attacked, "Goldenfern!" his voice cracked and shattered as he started to lash his tail, unsure how to displace his nervous energy. It was all happening too fast. He couldn't do anything. Useless, useless, useless.
A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE INFO
Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten

Last edited by kiikko on Tue May 16, 2023 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

return; rewind [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: return; rewind [c]   return; rewind [c] EmptyTue May 16, 2023 10:39 pm

The member 'kiikko' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

return; rewind [c] Mistpe10
return; rewind [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

return; rewind [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: return; rewind [c]   return; rewind [c] EmptyThu May 18, 2023 7:45 pm

Out of nowhere, powerful paws slammed Frond to the ground. He hissed, striking out with his ThunderClan training, smashing the she’s head to the ground roughly out of instinct born from moons spent on the streets. He reared back, preparing to sink his claws into her side- but wait. The words she’d spoken just now penetrated his mind, and- a Clanmate? Frond caught a glimpse of a somewhat familiar pelt- Echopaw?

“I know,” he settled for mewing roughly to the she. “I am ThunderClan.”

The stocky tabby took a step back, ears drooping from exhaustion. “Let’s go to camp. Please.

Frond used Front Paw Strike and Thunderous Stomp, dealing 7 damage and costing 17 stamina. Goldenfern is stunned for one turn.

Goldenfern stunned
43/50 HP (-7)
113/120 SP

Frondpaw
9/20 HP
43/60 SP (-17)
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

return; rewind [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: return; rewind [c]   return; rewind [c] EmptyThu May 18, 2023 9:30 pm

Goldenfern flicked her ears grudgingly as she backed away from Frondpaw. While still furious, she was ready to admit that she had made a mistake. "I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you just now," she apologized, dipping her head. She gently licked the scratch marks that she had given the tom. "Sorry about that," She added. Please don't have a grudge against me! It was a mistake, I swear!

"Lets get back to camp. I'm sure everyone would be so excited to see you,"
She purred, hoping to make up to the tom.

return; rewind [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: return; rewind [c]   return; rewind [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

return; rewind [c]
Page 1 of 1