Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open]   Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open] EmptySat 13 May - 1:11

Stormwatcher was napping (no big surprise) when he awoke to glance over to see swarms of kittens all pilling on the queens with their high pitched voices. as they talked Stormwatcher didnt have a choice but to overhear them as much as he had wanted to zone them out.

His ear flicked a bit oh mothers day? He sat there for a bit slowly waking up watching the kits run this way and that. He didnt really have a family, never had one for along time. They had all died when he was pretty young in some war or battle. All it had done was left an orphan kit with no one but the clan to raise him.

He sat there awkwardly not sure of what to do. He wanted to slink out of camp un-noticed very much so right now but there was already a bunch of clanmates near the exit.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open]   Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open] EmptySat 20 May - 23:19

Ambersun noticed Stormwatcher up and awake (for once). Padding up to him, the young she-cat decided to actually try and interact with the tom. "Hey, Stormwatcher," she mewed, stepping to gaze at the lazy warrior. "How's it going?"

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open] Image10
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open]   Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open] EmptySun 21 May - 1:32

Stormwatcher glanced to his clanmate.  He was momentarily surprised that she had asked that.  He paused for a second but nodded.  "This holiday isn't the easiest for me really" he admitted quietly.

It was rare if ever that he would ever open up like this to anyone and he didnt intend to make this a habit but since Ambersun had asked and approached him...

"I sometimes feel like I dont really fit in.  My immediate family all died when I was young.
Wolf and Bird are great they act as older sisters ... in an annoying way.  But this holiday just makes me feel icky and alone in general."
he said quietly.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open]   Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Mothers Day [Stormwatcher] [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: