Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}

Go down 
+3
Ice
Copperbeanz
isla
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 May 2023 - 1:16

isla wrote:
Holly, i'd love rose and mist to meet! <3 since windclan and skyclan are on opposite sides of the forest, how about rose approaches her at the next gathering? :)

Sounds good to me! <3

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 May 2023 - 19:58

Ash wrote:
isla wrote:
Ash + Ice, any ideas what you'd like to do for a topic? :D and if you want me to start one, just let me know!

I'm okay doing anything with Flutter! Do you have any requirements you need, like hunting or anything? If it's up to him, he likes spending time in the flower fields, but I know Rose just went there with Batsong so you may not feel like doing it twice. Anything is fine with me, and either of us can start it. Whichever you'd like :)

rose and batsong going to the flower field is actually a little mini plot to grow whisper a garden in camp! flutter can join in on that little project if you like <3 otherwise, rose hasn't tried hunting yet :)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May 2023 - 19:07

isla wrote:
rose and batsong going to the flower field is actually a little mini plot to grow whisper a garden in camp! flutter can join in on that little project if you like <3 otherwise, rose hasn't tried hunting yet :)

I've gone ahead and made a hunting topic for Flutter/Rose, if you'd like! Here it is:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t51038-stir-the-clouds-around-c#547726

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 May 2023 - 18:58

im fine with any type of topic, does rosepaw need any requirements done?

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 VHQrlk5
~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 1QYZaRo

~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 May 2023 - 16:44

Ash wrote:
isla wrote:

I've gone ahead and made a hunting topic for Flutter/Rose, if you'd like! Here it is:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t51038-stir-the-clouds-around-c#547726

thank you, Ash! <3 i've posted now, sorry for the wait!
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 May 2023 - 16:47

Ice wrote:

rose doesn't have any requirements, at the moment she technically has kittypet rank :)
how about they 'wine and dine' together? :)
rose has tried kittypet food, some edible plants, etc! if that's interesting :D
otherwise, i don't mind <3
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 16:41

isla wrote:
Ice wrote:

rose doesn't have any requirements, at the moment she technically has kittypet rank :)
how about they 'wine and dine' together? :)
rose has tried kittypet food, some edible plants, etc! if that's interesting :D
otherwise, i don't mind <3

oh, how rude of me, does fuzzface need any reqs done? i'm happy to help fill them!
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2023 - 0:34

bump ~

i guess, since rosepaw didn't get mca, she'll need a different mentor...

...um anyone willing even after the rule-breaking and mess i've made? Sweat
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2023 - 8:34

If you want I can offer Eaglefly to be her mentor. Eagle is a super happy friendly character and very energetic and always looking at the bright side of things

But he does already have an apprentice so maybe I should let someone else teach Rosepaw so that they can work on their T5 ranks requirments.

I can tell you about Eaglefly's siblings if you want:

Jay:
Jay is the clan grump he is almost never happy it seems like but under all that grump ness he is pretty soft not that he would ever admit that though lols

Kestrel:
Kestrel is sort of the leader of their group. He is often the one to call the shot when the 4 littermates are out and about. He would be a good choice if you want Rose to have a leadership type mentor maybe

Sparrow:
She is the mca now so she cant be Rose's mentor but I can tell you about her still I guess. Sparrow is generally pretty quiet. She is strongheaded I feel like in a good way. She is protective of her brothers but also sees them as being a little foolish at times too.

and then Eagles older sibling is Sleepy. She is from an older litter

Sleepy is a fun older sister she has to try and keep all her younger siblings in line kinda

anyways. Honestly anyone in windclan would be a good mentor so anyone you put down would do a good job but hopefully this helps maybe get to know them some

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2023 - 9:20

is dawn in WindClan?

No

Will this stop her from instructing a Young Child she found at Fourtrees in hunting and fighting?

Also no lol, so if you’d like to have a topic where the two meet at Fourtrees I’d totally be down! Dawn would love to have a friendly spar or teach some hunting tricks :D
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2023 - 9:50

Flutter would be down to help "mentor" her, though he'd view it more as training with a friend!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2023 - 21:33

aww thank you all  Blush Happy

those siblings are so cute together, speedy!
since eaglefly currently has an apprentice, i won't overburden him/you! <3
though of course i appreciate the offer! :D

i think~ the only cat in windclan who has never had an apprentice is amberstone?
i already pmed tara ages ago to ask if she'd like amberstone to mentor and she didn't respond, so i guess she's all good? :)
plus, i haven't read her member announcement yet, but whatever it is, real life comes first, right! <3

okay so maybe flutterpetal? :D
that would be so cute, thank you, ash! <3

cocoa, i'd love rosepaw and dawnfeather to train together, too!
ps i'm sorry about the topic with drizzle, would you still like her and lavender to be friends? <3
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptySun 21 May 2023 - 6:58

oh yeah, lavender and drizzle should totally still be friends! :D

I can put a topic up at 4trees for dawn+rose sometime today!
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptySun 21 May 2023 - 16:16

Cocoa wrote:
oh yeah, lavender and drizzle should totally still be friends! :D

I can put a topic up at 4trees for dawn+rose sometime today!

thanks so much, cocoa! :D
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 EmptySun 21 May 2023 - 17:05

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}   ~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ ❀ friendships ❀ ~ {closed}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next