Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2912

Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey   Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey EmptyFri 28 Apr 2023 - 15:15

Batsong was getting more and more used to taking apprentices to the moonstone. She always looked forward to it. She liked getting to check in on them and the beauty of the moonstone was always nice to see and never got old at all.

She prepared the herb packs for herself and Fennelpaw and as they ate the bitter herbs she explained how the ceromony worked quietly to the younger clanmate.

It was a fairly quiet walk to the moonstone the shy med cat asked a couple questions about how Fennelpaws training was going and such but the apprentice didnt have to answer if not wanting to
----- (timeskip was requested) --------

It was soon they were at the stone and Batsong gave the apprentice a little nod of encouragement.

"s-sleep. Let the s-stars guide you" she whispered quietly

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey   Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey EmptyTue 2 May 2023 - 19:38

Fennelpaw

It was more of a quiet walk than expected, though she couldn't blame Batsong for the silence. The medicine cat had a lot of duties, she knew, and while she was never that close to the she-cat, it was nice that she could at least bond with her for even just a little bit along their journey. Once the Moonstone came into view, Fennelpaw could not help but be in awe of its presence, gasping quietly. Her tail raised with excitement, offering a firm nod to Batsong as she stepped forward, and pressed her nose to its cold surface. Soon enough, she drifted off to sleep, eager to see what awaited her in her dreams.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5740

PostSubject: Re: Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey   Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey EmptyWed 3 May 2023 - 8:32

The apprentice would awaken to a starlit field, green grass shimmering with starlight just as the dark sky above did. If she was quick, she would see movement, a pale starry figure racing towards her, skidding to a stop in front of her with a bright smile.

"Hello, Fennelpaw!" The she-cat's voice was cheery as she greeted the young apprentice with a smile, "I'm Swiftspirit. You're more excited to be here than some apprentices I've met, that's a good thing!"

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey   Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey EmptyThu 4 May 2023 - 2:26

Fennelpaw

Fennelpaw's eyes fluttered open to spot herself lying in a wide, starlit landscape, the grass fresh and green underneath her paws. She couldn't believe the sight in front of her eyes—she had heard the other apprentices talk about their experiences with their Moonstone journeys before, but this was incredible! She picked up a pale, glimmering figure in the distance, and her eyes widened upon seeing the Starclan cat in front of her.

"Woah, your pelt is so pretty," she grinned, offering the she-cat a warm purr back in return, "Nice to meet you, Swiftspirit! And really? I thought others would be more excited. I wonder why they're not?" Shaking her head, she sat herself down, allowing her eyes to wander over the new landscape one last time before looking back up at Swiftspirit. "Have you been here for long?"

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5740

PostSubject: Re: Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey   Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey EmptyThu 4 May 2023 - 13:27

"After the dark forest was banished..." Swiftspirit shrugged, "Even before that I'd wager some just don't believe strongly, or didn't view the moonstone as important as their actual warrior ceremony. Starclan is here to help guide apprentice, medicine cats... leaders... Not everyone wants advice, of course. For the most part I think most of the living would prefer the stars influence remain minimal, and I can't say that's a terrible thing to want. We are still cats, just dead ones. We are prone to our grudges and biases just as the living are. Death can bring clarity and insight as we watch over you all, but..." Swiftspirit shrugged. "At the end of the day we are still individuals, just as the cats within Windclan or Shadowclan are individuals."

How long had she been here? A year, which didn't feel all that long to Swiftspirit, but she supposed that was down to perspective, wasn't it? "Oh, not that long, really. Though it does feel like it. Your mentor is my son, actually... Tell him I'm proud of him and his sister and that I love them, would you?" Swiftspirit had watched over the two of them, but she hadn't come here to speak about them.

"Excited to become a warrior?"

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey   Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey EmptyFri 5 May 2023 - 5:36

Fennelpaw

Fennelpaw's eyes widened the more she heard, the new terms sounding intriguing to her ears. The dark forest? Was that the opposite of StarClan? She had heard of such a place before, with terrible cats who came there to repent for their sins, but she never knew what went on in the past. Perhaps it wasn't too respectful of her to pry, however, so she kept silent, attentively listening to whatever advice Swiftspirit had to offer to her.

"Owlshade is your son?" Her ears perked, eyes shining in genuine curiosity, "What a coincidence! I will, then. I'm sure he'll be glad to know you said that." She grinned. At the last question, Fennelpaw took in a deep breath, letting go of any doubts that remained in her mind before exhaling. "I am, of course. It'll be a lot of responsibility for sure, but I think I can do it. Thank you for all that you've said so far."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey   Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Fennelpaw's moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1