Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Mar 2023 - 13:35

Another one of his kits was becoming a warrior. They were growing up so fast. Shrikestar climbed to the top of the Tallrock, looking over his clan with pride. They were finally growing strong again, just like he always knew they would. Starclan watched over them, after all. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Mar 2023 - 8:44

Kestrelpaw was groomed by his mother to perfection. He didn't need her to do so, but he allowed her one last time. She looked practically ecstatic - and he didn't see her like that often. Together they joined Shrikestar under the Tallrock.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Mar 2023 - 14:17

Shrikestar chuckled to himself at the sight of his mate grooming their son for the big day. It was high time the amount of warriors sleeping beneath the stars increased. "Kestrelpaw, please step forward." His pride could only grow stronger as each of his kits were to become warriors. "Kestrelpaw, are you ready to receive your warrior name, to honor and protect this clan even at the cost of your own life?"
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 15:48

Kestrelpaw stepped towards his father, eyes beaming with excitement. "I do." He said in his best certain and confident voice.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 28 Mar 2023 - 12:13

That was the kind of confidence Shrikestar was looking for. He smiled as he continued. "Then under StarClan's watchful eyes, I give you your warrior name. From now on, you will be known as Kestrelchirp. Keep that confidence in yourself and your clan, and the clan will serve you as well as you serve it."
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Mar 2023 - 16:21

KESTRELCHIRP!!!!! Eaglepaw screamed happily for his littermate who was now a warrior. This was gonna be so cool! they all were gonna be warriors.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Kestrelpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: