Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Mar 2023 - 13:32

Shrikestar headed for the top of the Tallrock, his heart beating with pride. Not only was another apprentice about to become a warrior, but it was one of his own kits. They were finally growing up and becoming the bedrock of WindClan. He couldn't be prouder. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Mar 2023 - 16:47

Sparrowpaw emerged from her nest, tail flicking in slight annoyance. She had been resting after some chores, however, when her father called the clan together, it was best to appear. Not that she really minded anyhow, knowing what was going on was always better than being in the dark. As she weaved her way to the front so she could see properly, the apprentice knew this was one of two things, something really terribly serious, or a warrior's ceremony. She hoped it was the latter, she felt as if she had been waiting ages to finally receive her name.

Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Mar 2023 - 14:14

Luckily, it was the latter. "Sparrowpaw, please step forward." He felt that pride as his daughter stepped forward before he continued. "Sparrowpaw, are you ready to receive your warrior name, to honor and protect this clan even at the cost of your own life?"
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Mar 2023 - 16:34

Sparrowpaw heard her name called by her father, and it didn't take much for her to step forward. Part of her was thankful that she had groomed herself only a little while before the meeting had begun. He asked her if she was ready. With what was possibly the loudest she'd ever had to speak in her life, Sparrowpaw mewed, "I am."

Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 13:48

Shrikestar smiled, nodding at her answer. "Then under StarClan's watchful gaze, I give you your warrior name. From now on, you will be known as Sparrowthorn. Continue to fight for WindClan, and WindClan will in turn fight for you."
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 30 Mar 2023 - 16:19

Eaglepaw did an excited dance as his sister got her warrior name.

"yay!!! Sparrowthorn" he ran over to her eyes wide and smiling. "ahhh warrior!!!" he cheered her on

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparrowpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1