Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 16 Mar 2023 - 19:12

Batsong led Eaglepaw to the stone.  

Eaglepaw slept next to the stone falling asleep almost instantly.  When he awoke he saw the stary landscape all around and sitting a short ways away was his starclan cat.  A white tom who had a starry pelt now.

He approached his starclan cat and purred a warm and happy greeting.  "oh hello he chirped happily

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1208

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 16 Mar 2023 - 22:50

In a forest of starry pines and muddy lakes, a starry white tom cleans his fur, awaiting the appearance of an apprentice from beneath the stars. It had been so long since Froststar had spoken to anyone from beyond Starclan, truly it was only a matter of time. Finally, Starclan had bid him speak, to offer his knowledge to a Windclan apprentice. It was not unheard of for cats of differing clans to speak, but he still found it strange. Even when dead, he still had been denied the knowledge he had long sought.

Ice blue eyes spotted the form of an apprentice, Eaglepaw, who greeted him enthusiastically. With a respectful dip of his head, the former leader stood, approaching the young tom. "Greetings Eaglepaw, I am Froststar, the leader of Shadowclan before Nightstar. I am sure you have questions, and I am here to answer, or at the very least, to grant what wisdom I can."

Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Downlo48 Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Downlo50 Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Unborn Kit | Skyclan | 00/00 | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Unborn Kit | Windclan | 00/00 | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 18 Mar 2023 - 11:51

Eaglepaws eager and happy vibe turned instantly when Froststar explained who he was. In a matter of a couple seconds, Eaglepaw went from the happy giddy and cheerful apprentice that he always was to a guarded, fearful state.

His eyes widened a bit and his ears tilted backwards in an almost fearful, defensive setup.

He even took a small step backwards...

The leader of shadowclan!?? why would starclan have him meet him?

Shadowclan's current leader had ripped the eye out of his older sister's friend and had nearly killed two of their warriors. This cat standing before him was the one who put Nightstar into this position of power. He was probably just as dangerous and cunning. How Froststar had managed to trick starclan into getting in was beyond Eaglepaws knowlege but right now he was terrified.

before nightstar? he managed to repeat in a small voice

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 19 Mar 2023 - 18:42

Froststar watched through keen eyes as the apprentice's demeanor suddenly went from happy-go-lucky to something with much more fear. Confused, the tom tilted his head ever so slightly, face schooled and stoic as ever.

"Indeed, before Nightstar. I know not if you have something against Shadowclan, Eaglepaw, but I do ask that you remain with open ears and an open mind, Starclan brought you to me for knowledge and wisdom, there must be a reason behind such a thing." Froststar did not move from his position, icy eyes continuing to bore holes into the apprentice. He had never been good with his emotions, far more adept at keeping them hidden. Perhaps he would ask Webshadow about... being more open, when he was returned to him. "Now, are there any questions you would ask of me, or would you prefer I just tell you something I believe you may find useful?"

Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Downlo48 Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Downlo50 Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Downlo49

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 19 Mar 2023 - 19:40

Eaglepaw listened carefully but his guard remained very high. He didn’t know what to say for awhile and just looked at the starry pelt before him.

Frost stars eyes were icy but he still made good points… starclan had made it such that they were the ones to meet tonight.

He took a bit of a sigh of a breath and cautiously approached froststar again. He glanced up at the leader respectfully but with some amount of reserve as well.

He did have a question but didn’t know how well it would be revived but this was his moonstone and froststar had asked…

Why does shadowclan hate us so much he asked quietly. He felt bad for maybe appearing so naive, especially in front of a leader of starclan now but he wanted to know. He had been happy and loving as he could his whole life but he when he saw what shadowclan had done to his friends, taking his clanmates eyes and nearly killing them for a simple border mistake. It made him feel sick to his tummy that someone out there hated him so much too just because of his birth location. And not just someone but all of shadowclan seemed to despise them.

Why did you pick nightstar as your deputy? he asked but immediately wished he hadn’t… maybe he didn’t want to know this answer, maybe froststar hated him and windclan just as much… could starclan cats hurt him up here? He wondered fearfully

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 20 Mar 2023 - 14:32

Froststar watched as Eaglepaw spoke, fear in his voice, fear in his posture. Clearly, Shadowclan had done wrong by him, and yet that was one side of a story as old as the forest itself. "Eaglepaw, why does any clan hate another? Territory, petty disputes, wrongs committed by individuals, all are aspects. All of the clans are fated to hate each other, and yet that does not make them terrible. As for why I chose Nightstar, he was a strong-willed individual, he commanded respect and inspired his clanmates. He was a good leader in all but name, and now he has it. The choices he has made are not the ones I would have made... and yet I feel his clanmates respect him, and look up to him, nonetheless."

Standing, the short tom approached Eaglepaw, perhaps it was his more dignified bearing that made him seem a giant. "Shadowclan does not hate Windclan. The clans are ultimately a family, whether we enjoy it, or not. Without one, the rest would crumble, laws that have been in place for generations would fall apart. It is only an argument, one that, with time, will be resolved. There is bloodshed, yes, and I know how it feels to lose friends and family." There was a remembrance of Burningwing, when he had been brutally murdered. They had been friends, with deeply conflicting views, but friends nonetheless.

"Yet there is no war that lasts forever. Nightstar is not a bad cat, and you are not a bad cat for believing he is. We all make mistakes, we all lead differently, and yet I believe that Nightstar only wants what is best for Shadowclan, as your father does for Windclan." Pale eyes instinctively looked up to the sky, despite the stars being all around him. "Starclan is mysterious, and I do not understand it, despite residing here." His voice had dropped near to a reverent whisper, finally showing a modicum of emotion. "If you take nothing else away from this conversation with me, remember, all decisions are grey. For the living, there is no black and white. What you may believe, will not always be what someone else does. I learned this the hard way. I have always been logical about the world, and there were many times I believed I was right for it. Yet there is more to life than logic, there is laughter and love. You believe Shadowclan hates you, and I believe that Shadowclan is being aggressively defensive. I may not be right, but not all cats are me."

His eyes settled back onto the apprentice. "So, what is it that you believe now?"

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1