Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 16 Mar 2023 - 19:06

Batsong prepared the herbs and got them to the young apprentice.  She then led him to the stone.  The journey seemed to pass so quickly and they were already there.  She quietly explained to him the rules and showed him the stone where he would dream tonight

(sorry for such a short post and for being so late on getting this up work is just keeping me very busy rn and I'm tired and need to go to bed)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 19 Mar 2023 - 8:28

Kestrelpaw happily followed Batsong to the Moonstone. He would be a warrior soon! With a slightly nervous grip, the apprentice hesitantly laid down. He wondered who he would meet. This would be an experience, one he could never experience again. What if he did it wrong? With the quietest sigh, Kestrelpaw pushed his nose against the stone.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 21 Mar 2023 - 12:49

The Moonstone disappeared, and the next time Kestrelpaw opened his eyes, he was in what looked to be the moors. They ran for miles and miles in the dark, as if they were never-ending. The sky was full of stars, and one seemed to be getting closer. Then a cat formed from the stars and touched down on the grass, standing proudly in front of the apprentice.

"Hello there, Kestrelpaw. My name is Falconstar. Many moons ago, I was the leader of your clan. You have my blood in you, and I am proud to see you growing up and serving your clan. I know that times have been rough lately, but WindClan has always persevered through the toughest of times. You're going to make a fine warrior. Just remember the clan that has raised you, that shelters and protects you. Protect them with the strength I know you have. Remain loyal with the love I know resides inside you. This is a storm WindClan will weather, and it'll need you to help build the clan back up." Stepping back, Falconstar smiled at the apprentice. He would do fine: the former leader was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 24 Mar 2023 - 8:42

Kestrelpaw's widened and he stayed quiet out of respect for Falconstar. So he had the blood of at least two leaders in him... No, three. His grandmother was Goldenstar... Well... Three and a half. He practically considered Coyotegrin a leader. Perhaps it was idealization of his mother but... He listened intently to Falconstar. "Falconstar, I promise to do everything I can for WindClan, even if it takes my last breath." He dipped his head and then took on a stronger stance.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Kestrelpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1