Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Small hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1536

Small hiatus Empty
PostSmall hiatus

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let u know why I've been a bit inactive from the site lately and why I'll be a bit more inactive, probably for another week or so.

My dog has to have major surgery this week and we're all very worried about it at home, even though the doctors are fairly optimistic. She gets that on Thursday and the recovery period is two weeks, where we'll have to monitor her closely to make sure she isn't messing with her stitches.

I'm sorry for my inactivity, I will try to be back soon! <3

Small hiatus 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Small hiatus :: Comments

Aspen
Re: Small hiatus
Post Sat 18 Mar 2023 - 10:32 by Aspen
Hey yall, an update on me: our dog is doing fine! I, however, am not, I've been struggling to get very necessary medications for a while now and it's affecting my mood, health, and performance at work... I'll do my best to post this weekend however, I miss yall and I don't want to leave the site hanging for too long... ;; If you need anything from me please ping me and I'll get to it as soon as I can <3

Small hiatus

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: