Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dukes Up [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Dukes Up [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Dukes Up [closed]   Dukes Up [closed] EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 9:46 pm

Eyes narrowed and brows furrowed, Jaypaw sat in the corner of the medicine den, staring the medicine cat down with obvious irritation, whether or not she noticed. Batsong was a point of confliction for the apprentice. On one paw, she was the medicine cat, she was important and she did her job well. On the other, she was the one who made the absurd suggestion for him to help out in the medicine den. And, vexed as he was, he needed her help (as much as he didn't want to ask for it).

Right now, though, he was angry, and wanted it to be known. Letting out a loud, exaggerated sigh, he kept his gaze fixed on the medicine cat. Who knew what she was doing right now, he'd been ignoring every word she's said. Was she telling him about herbs? Telling him that he needs to be more mature? He couldn't care less.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

Dukes Up [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dukes Up [closed]   Dukes Up [closed] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 7:51 pm

Batsong paused in her herb explanation to the unruly apprentice who was giving her dagger glares. She wrapped her front paws with her tail looking back at him with a softer expression... He was clearly not enjoying this... which was the whole point kinda. He was a silly mousebrain for interrupting the gathering and it was a very bad omen to do so.

He didn't understand it yet but the peace times of gatherings were sacred and what he did was kittish and down right offensive even to all the clans.

She believed this was a mild punishment given the crime.

"uh huh... s-since you paid such g-good attention tell me th-then Jaypaw, w-what is used to s-stop a c-cat f-from bleeding out?" she asked bluntly knowing there was no way he was actually listening to anything she had just said.

She sighed a little looking outside her den at nothing in particular while awaiting his answer that she doubted would ever come.

After allowing the silence to pass she glanced back to him "y-you are f-free to go. I d-dont feel like wasting any m-more of b-both our t-time if you are n-not even g-going to listen. If y-you d-dont w-want to be here anymore you can go t-tend to the elders

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Dukes Up [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dukes Up [closed]   Dukes Up [closed] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 9:14 pm

Jaypaw raised his head when he saw Batsong's head turn in his direction. Of course, she was testing him. He restrained the urge to roll his eyes. He said nothing in response to her words, only meeting her gaze with a scowl. The contact remained until the silence broke, with Batsong basically dismissing him to do other tasks. Tend to the elders? He didn't think so. She's the one who advocated for this punishment, she would deal with him longer. Breaking his stubborn will, he spoke, but not before checking to make sure that Vulturepaw wasn't listening. "Actually, I need your help." He said, tone even. "When lightning struck Firepaw, I think it messed my leg up." Standing to his paws, he looked down at his injured leg. It was perfectly fine to the eye, but attempting to flex his claws caused a strange tingling sensation despite not being able to feel the sand beneath them. "When I move it, it tingles. Sometimes it stings. All the time, though, it's weak. I can't feel it. Like, I can move it, but .. y'know.. If I got stung by a bee, I wouldn't know." As if he were mesmerized by his own paws, he watched it as he flexed and relaxed it repeatedly. "Anything you can do about this?" His eyes flickered up toward the medicine cat while his face stayed twisted in a slight frown.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

Dukes Up [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dukes Up [closed]   Dukes Up [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dukes Up [closed]
Page 1 of 1