Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey   Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 13 Feb 2023 - 11:34

It was time for Cicadiapaw's Moonstone journey, as she was told by Nightstar. The sun was warming the camp now, and the apprentice and Burdockroot should leave shortly. Lumbering her form over to the apprentice's den, she spotted the apprentice for today's trip. Not really caring if she woke anyone else, she only merely avoided stepping on paws and tails before standing above the sleeping form. Nudging her with her paw, the medicine cat flicked her tail. "Come. Moonstone." Burdockroot said flatly before retracing her steps back to the medicine cat den. A pile of herbs lay there for the apprentice.

When she was finally joined by the soon-to-be warrior, she nudged the small pile forward with her paws. "Eat. Yes, it's gross. You don't need to tell me." She flicked her tail and glanced towards the sun.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey   Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 14 Feb 2023 - 3:48

CICADAPAW
-

Cicadapaw had been so excited for her Moonstone journey... that she had fallen right asleep as soon as she hit her nest. She hadn't even realised that this happened, until she was awoken by Burdockroot. She lifted from her sleeping position, head still a little foggy, but she had at least registered the important word in her mind. 'Moonstone'. If she wasn't surely going to fall onto one of her denmates, she would've leapt right up on the spot, but she decided, instead, that she'd step carefully over them, mumbling "sorry" to anyone she thought that she woke up.

Finally out of the apprentice's den, she stretched her two front legs and arched her back, letting out a big yawn as she groggily padded towards the medicine den. The herbs that were pushed towards her did not at all look or smell appetising, and Burdockroot's warning almost made her want to refuse them altogether. Though, not wanting to get on the medicine cat's nerves, she quickly swallowed the herby pile... Which... Didn't taste half-bad?

"I was expecting maggot-ridden crowfood, but if that's what maggot-ridden crowfood tastes like, I don't think I'd mind." She commented. "- I mean, it isn't as gross as the others say it is." Her sleek black tail flicked. "So... Let's get going, shall we?"

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey   Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 16 Feb 2023 - 8:32

The medicine cat watched the apprentice scarf down the herbs and say they weren't so bad. She actually chuckled at the comment. "I feel the same way. Let's go." Burdockroot said, eyeing the apprentice before turning and stalking out of camp. Her badger pelt was left behind, so her mottled fur was left to bounce with every step. The trip was much like the others, uneventful and quiet. Burdockroot didn't speak unless spoken to, and if she was, it was quick replies with no context. The journey would eventually end, and the apprentice and medicine cat found themselves at the entrance of the cave.

"Follow my tail. It's dark." Plunging into the darkness, Burdockroot didn't hesitate and followed her paws through the winding cave. At this point, it was sheer habit. Eventually, they emerged into the large cave, where the Moonstone had just started to shine.

"Lay down and touch your nose to it. Wake me when you wake up." With another yawn, the mottled cat walked to her usual spot and plopped down, curling into a ball with her tail over her nose. She kept her mismatched eyes open to make sure Cicadiapaw did as she was told.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey   Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 6 May 2023 - 20:01

CICADAPAW
-

Cicadapaw was quick to follow behind the medicine cat, always keeping her pace as right behind Burdockroot, and not allowing herself to get distracted with whatever things were happening in ShadowClan's forest right now. It wasn't long before they got to the Highstones, where she hesitated to follow the Medicine Cat into the darkness of the tunnel.

Quickly, she swallowed her worries and made sure to catch up to Burdockroot so that she didn't get lost. A blinding blue light almost made her shrink back into the shadows when the pair turned a corner, hesitating as she waited for her eyes to get used to it. Slowly, she padded out into the open area where the Moonstone sat. She felt speechless, and turned to Burdockroot to learn what she had to do.

It seemed easy enough. Fall asleep at the Moonstone and wake up Burdockroot once it was all over. Cicadapaw nodded, and gently touched her nose to the stone, where she quickly fell asleep.

She awoke in a pretty StarClan forest, not unsimilar to ShadowClan's. Cicadapaw looked around in wonder as she waited for the StarClan cat to eventually approach her.

Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey   Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 24 May 2023 - 0:11

In a flurry of stars, Burningwing descended from the heavens and landed with a thump in front of Cicadapaw. His sulfuric yellow eyes blazed like small infernos set into his dark pelt. The rusty brown fur on his body darkened to black socks, which ended with ash white toes. He looked like a creature that had emerged from a forest fire and now carried the spirit of flames within him. He eyed the female apprentice for a moment before he spoke, and neither his tone nor his expression suggested he was thrilled to see her.

"Cicadapaw... Another carried that name once." One more worthy of Shadowclan than you... He circled her, his fur bristling once before allowing it to lie flat again. "Unfortunately for me, Starclan wanted me to be your guide. So. How can I, Burningwing, help you?" If she didn't have anything in mind, he'd be thrilled to leave this mud blood behind. No one knew about Marshmallow's true origins, but ever since Burningwing had died, the truth had been revealed. He had no problems expressing his distaste to the rest of Starclan, and now here they were to test him to see if he had been "rehabilitated." What a joke.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey   Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 26 May 2023 - 0:25

CICADAPAW
-

Cicadapaw let out an audible gasp as the StarClan warrior appeared before her, surrounded by stars. The cat was tall and slightly menacing, he as if flames were sprouting from his dark brown fur, and his eyes were a piercing yellow. Her eyes lit up, this cat was super cool looking! He didn't look like her idea of a StarClan cat, what she assumed to be pretty whites and silvers with dazzling calm blue eyes, this was a warrior.

She met his gaze as he circled her. "Cicada..? Hm, you mean that rogue that Mama knew and became a warrior named Locust... call? Mama said I was named after him, but that didn't feel very flattering once I saw him for the first time." She smiled softly and sat down, either not noticing or not caring about his current mood, perhaps she was just happy that someone appeared for her. "Burningwing..." She mewed, somewhat in awe.

"Hm... Now that I think about it, there isn't much I can think of at the top of my head. Maybe just... I dunno, suggest how I can be a good warrior or something." She flicked her tail. "Did you know Mama?... Or... Marshmallow, sorry."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey   Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Cicadiapaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1