Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 6:57

Fawnshine

It felt as if it had been such a while since Fawnshine last had taken another apprentice on their own Moonstone journey, though she was pleased to be the one to accompany Stormypaw on her way. She was Mottlestar's apprentice, after all, and she would be glad to get to know her clanmates a bit more. Heading over to the apprentices' den, the medicine cat carried a bundle of herbs between her teeth, eyes peering to catch sight of the particular she-cat.

"Stormypaw? Are you awake?" Fawnshine spoke softly, making sure not to wake up the other apprentices as she called for Storympaw. "It's time for our Moonstone journey."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 7:07

When she had been told that she would need to wake early, Stormypaw had been determined to sleep early. Ignoring the hunger gnawing at her belly, she had curled up as the sun set the night before to sleep... Only to be restless throughout it. She was nervous and excited, and those two emotions mixed into a perfect concoction to completely avoid sleep. It seemed like she had just managed to calm her thoughts when she heard Fawnshine's voice and her eyes opened, slowly adjusting to the darkness in the den before finding the medicine cat. Rising with a stretch, she carefully wove around her fellow apprentices, emerging from the den with a soft greeting. "Good morning, Fawnshine." Her eyes landed on the bundle of herbs, and she couldn't help but shudder a little at the mix of smells coming from it.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey Giphy
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 31 Jan 2023 - 5:36

Fawnshine

"Good morning, Stormypaw. I hope you had a nice rest?" Fawnshine smiles down softly at the apprentice and notices her shuddering at the smell of the herbs. She briefly chuckles before lowering herself to gesture toward the herb bundle. "I know it doesn't have the best taste or smell, but it'll be important for our journey, I assure you. The herbs will help ease your hunger and exhaustion on the way." Fawnshine then nods, as she waits for Stormypaw to eat the herbs before leading her out of camp, and onto the familiar path to head to Highstones.

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 1 Feb 2023 - 9:47

"If I'm being honest, I hardly slept at all." Stormypaw mewed as a yawn escaped her. "I think I was just too excited. That's okay though!" She hurriedly added, hoping that the medicine cat wouldn't postpone the journey because of that. As Fawnshine chuckled at her reaction to the smell Stormypaw's pelt burned with embarrassment. She shouldn't have reacted that way, her body just kind of... Did it. Nodding in response to Fawnshine's explanation, Stormypaw obediently bent down to eat the herbs, her tail curling at the bitterness as she forced herself to swallow them. Taking a deep breath before opening her eyes again, she left the camp behind as she followed the medicine cat towards Highstones.

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 7 Feb 2023 - 5:39

Fawnshine

Fawnshine carefully led her through the forest and to the borders of their clan territory, making sure to keep a safe distance as they walked beside the thunderpath. It was a dangerous place — but at this time of the day, very few monsters would cross their paths, and the medicine cat made sure to keep Stormypaw from harm if there were any crossing by. "So, do you have anything you want to ask StarClan of, Stormypaw? I believe they'll provide quite the interesting guidance." She listened to the apprentice's answer intently after, and nodded, making sure to offer her own thoughts after whatever she spoke of. Despite their chatting, Fawnshine doesn't lose awareness of their surroundings, however, and lead them closer to Highstones.

---

Once Highstones was in view, Fawnshine paused as they stood in front of the Mothermouth. "It'll be extremely dark in there, so follow my scent, or the tip of my tail closely. It'll lighten up soon once we reach the stone." With a nod, she leads them inside the tunnel, and it doesn't take too long for the Moonstone to brighten up the cave. She gestures for Stormypaw to approach it, and sit down in waiting. "Touch your nose to the stone, and StarClan will do the rest. I'll be here if you need me, and when you wake up."

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 24 Feb 2023 - 19:43

Fawnshine made some small talk along the way, notably asking if there was anything in particular she wanted to ask StarClan. "Not really... I don't think. Maybe just how I can be the best warrior I can be. I don't want to let ThunderClan down." She mewed softly, her tail flicking nervously. The Thunderpath here seemed so much larger and terrifying, given that she was expected to cross it, but she pushed forward with Fawnshine's gentle guidance. After what seemed like a moon, the pair reached Mothermouth and Stormypaw looked around slowly, taking it all in. So this was what she heard so much about... Acknowledging the medicine cat's instructions with a nod, she followed behind her into the darkness until the reached a cave that quickly filled with a blinding light. Following the directions given to her, Stormypaw positioned herself in front of the shining stone and pressed her nose to it, drifting into a slumber.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 27 Feb 2023 - 20:34

The cat that stepped forward was a small black warrior with sparkling green eyes, bright and cheerful but lacking the grace one would typically expect of StarClan cats. That wasn't to say her movements were clumsy, but her grace was that of a warrior and not particularly regal. "Stormypaw seems like a good name," she said in lieu of a greeting. She studied the apprentice before her, tilting her head as if changing the angle would give a different perspective. "Not sure how fitting it is, though... You don't seem all that stormy to me, at least."

She hummed, considering, and then shrugged lightly. "My name's Batbite, by the way! In seasons past I was a warrior of ThunderClan- even deputy, for a brief time. That should just about do it for introductions, right? You don't need my whole life's story, after all."

She wondered if the elders' tales talked of her at all, not something she ever paid close attention to. Perhaps there were tales of ThunderClan's ill-fated deputy, stolen away by sickness that sapped her strength for seasons unending; or perhaps tales of her presence in battle against the Asylum, the Righteous Few, or even the flood that had happened so many seasons ago.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey   Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormypaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: